Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

you guys know if you want to center everything .. it is very easy

at the beginning of all your siggy info type in [ center ] and at the end of it all [ / center ]

of course NO SPACES

Right back in a mo..........

Hello wonderful ladies! Im waiting at the docs office surrounded by babies and pregnant ladies! Yay! How cruel is the world? Hope you are all doing well..

Never- girl you rule! :haha:

at the beginning of all your siggy info type in [ center ] and at the end of it all [ / center ]

of course NO SPACES

Right back in a mo..........

Err kel, I think i've overdone it on the compter stuff and it WON'T centre!! I'l try tomorrow when i'm fresh LOL

of course NO SPACES

ty hun just fixed mine x

Hello wonderful ladies! Im waiting at the docs office surrounded by babies and pregnant ladies! Yay! How cruel is the world? Hope you are all doing well..

Never- girl you rule! :haha:

Hey whit, you getting a preggo test hun? EVERYBODY is pregnant aaaargh LOL!! Good luck xx

linny - i know. it's 9pm here already, and that's pretty late for me, haha. hoping the rain keeps going so we don't have to run tomorrow. i love running, but some days i'm just not up to it and i've had that week. slow down on all the computer jive you're doing, you might outdo yourself :p

whit - you rock! :p hopefully in the morning i will read post about what happened at the doc.

GOOD NIGHT MY MACA LOVELY LADIES!

oh, and don't be talking to much about everyone's :bfp: cause you are getting soon linny!

Awwww thanks hun! I hope so but its almost a year for me now so its hard to stay positive!! You on the other hand...........BFP coming your way!!!!

Running in the rain, you poor lamb!! I feel cold just thinking about it!

Worked it out Kel, was spelling centre the English way DOH!!!

Night never :wave:

Lol all your siggys look beautiful...

X x x

aww Whit- that suxs... been my life for the last 2 weeks- ... and I am SURE I'll be seeing more tomorow when I go to the doctors... :( but I know one day that will be ME :)

LINNY... Centre.. how funny.. I would be pronoucing that a completely different way.. LOL and POSITIVIE muh friend.. POSITIVE thoughts ONLY

Never- YUCK rain for one thing, running the second YUCK thing.. LOL not a runner never was.. I hated running while playing basketball,,, but I had toooo.. LOL nite nite!!!

mandy - chart is looking good...looks like you mightve implanted 7dpo...lets hope for a nice temp tomorrow.

celtic - your chart is also looking good...nice temp rise...

never - Oh I want to test but I am such a chicken...hahahaha....I just dont think i can handle the bfn ya know

Thanks for looking :flower:, your chart looks really good when do you plan on testing :hugs:

Mandy I agree yours looks great as well:flower:

oh I think I am going to wait till monday celtic.....thanks for looking. i am also on clomid though and I heard that this can make your chart sometimes look better than it actually is so I am not getting my hopes up. SBB, do you know if clomid does that?

Linny - great job on the siggy.....

night night never!!!

kel - good on helping everyone with their siggy.....hahahahaha....My power is back on and I am finally able to answer everyone....yippeeeeeeee....so I have 2 hours to chat then off I go....gosh I love it here!!!

oh I think I am going to wait till monday celtic.....thanks for looking. i am also on clomid though and I heard that this can make your chart sometimes look better than it actually is so I am not getting my hopes up. SBB, do you know if clomid does that?

Linny - great job on the siggy.....

night night never!!!

kel - good on helping everyone with their siggy.....hahahahaha....My power is back on and I am finally able to answer everyone....yippeeeeeeee....so I have 2 hours to chat then off I go....gosh I love it here!!!

Good Luck :hugs::flower:

oooh can we just move May along already................. I wanna start seeing those :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->