Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Ttc I'm not sure if clomid would do that... I definitely had a much slower smoother rise at ov on clomid, whereas I usually had a big jump... But I'm not sure that was the clomid...

I can't wait for everyone to test!

Still on my phone and haven't been on my laptop but I will be on properly and stalk you all properly tomorrow :D

I'm off to bed soon, not sure I'll sleep!

Night everyone x x x

I'm off to bed soon, not sure I'll sleep!

Night everyone x x x

YOU'LL BE FINE... I JUST KNOW IT.... can't wait to hear all about the BEDAZZLED eggie I told you all about, about a month ago :winkwink:

oh and sbb....I cant wait to see your lil bean tomorrow....post a pic when you can!

welsh are you out there....how are you hun?????

Thank you...

Kell I hope the eggie is bedazzled!!

Welshie hope you're ok :hugs:

X x x

oh babe that thing is so bedazzled up......... s/he is gonna wave at ya tomorrow :winkwink:

hee heeee it is gonna be a wonderful experience.... you are gonna be tickled pink or blue tomorrow

Hope so Hun :D

Thank you :hugs:

Night night x x x

hmmpfftt I hate this time of the day for me...

the rest of you are in La La land.. and we are just getting ready to have dinner.. 6:30pm here...

dam it's quiet.. LOL :rofl:

After dh and I bd'd a minute ago i cramped pretty bad too. But it went away, so IDK! IM Fxed till the end tho. thanks hun!

work work work time, blah, it's too early :( i will talk to you more tonight whit. oh i'm so excited for arein! :happydance:

morning all. still neg test today but fx i still get pos soon as my ff says 10dpo now as i took out all the neg okps lol.. x now it gone back to day 12, suppose it only day out any way ,,

This day rocks! I wake up at 4:30 this morning to tell my handsome man goodnight :) I get up, get ready, here about my buddy AREIN's possible :bfp: and then off to work I go. In a good mood! I go to P.T. thinking we're going to have to run, but since it's raining they called it off. Happy more. Then we begin stretching and this girl I dislike get's her foot ran over by a maintenance stand (mean I know, but this girl is a homewrecker and I can't stand her) so good again! Then my PLT SGT calls us all in the office and tells us no PT go home. Rock on. WELL, my squad leader comes up to me and tells me due to my hard work I can have the day off. So here I am! Best day in a long time!

:wave:

wahoo never, what a great start to the wkend. Hmmm ive no time for home wreckers too hun! I'm jus headin to work but no overtime for me tomorrow so its all good woop woop! Hope all u ladies are well, good luck with the scan SBB, big hugs to u all x x

Never I just laughed about the girls foot that's so funny!
Have a good day...

Whit keep that damn witch away!

Right I have to get ready to go to my scan... They didn't tell me too but I guess I need to drink loads of water so I'll be wetting myself by the time I get there!!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->