Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Sbb - gosh can't believe sammuel is 7 month old now!! He's soo cute :) me & Kiara are all good thanks :) still learning & all that. Upset bf didnt work out

Kel - Giavonna is beautiful :D soo much hair!! you must be one proud aunty & godmum!! Are you feeling more relaxed now your not actively Ttc??

Lezze - I bet you can't wait for maternity leave - its great!! How you feeling??

Yazzy - ooh not long til the wedding :D ooh can't wait to see pics!!! Sorry af got you :( glad your feeling relaxed about everything tho :thumbup: well as relaxed as you can be planning a wedding :haha:

Afm - not a lot going on.. jus taking everything day by day :)

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Aw Hun what happened with BF?

How is Ian coping with it all?

X x x

She wouldn't latch on properly - even with the mws trying to do it, which left me cracked & very sore. She was also never full up so I changed to FF after a week.. ians all good :) he won't leave her alone lol

WHERE IS EVERYONE...........?????????????

XX

hi lovelies

Yazzy - sorry clomid didn't get you your BFP last cycle. Sounds like a good plan to focus on the wedding for the next few months and lose some of the stress of TTC. Have you got a lot to organise for the wedding?

Char - that's tough that BF didn't work out for you, but it sounds like you were worried about her not getting enough so hopefully with FF it's less stressful for you both. Sounds like things are going well for you all and really cute that Ian won't leave her alone!! I can't remember where things are at for you in terms of getting a new place - did anything get sorted in the end? We're probably going to end up being here for another 3-6 months - 2nd floor 1 bedroom flat - not ideal but we're happy to have somewhere safe and secure to be honest!!

Hi SBB - :hi: - so I see you've changed your status to NTNP!!!! That could be interesting if you end up with 2 bubs under the age of 2!!

I'm doing pretty well, definitely looking forward to maternity leave (start in 8 weeks - woo hoo!!). A bit shaken up by the London riots although luckily I haven't been directly caught up in it. Just so horrible that things like that can happen only 10 mins walk away from where I live.

How are all the TTCrs doing? Miss you all :hugs: xx

Sorry about the BF char, that's a shame :hugs:

Yeh we are sort of ntnp - but really, with sammuel we hardly ever dtd anyway, plus I'm still exclusively BF so the chances are teeny tiny!

X xx

Sorry about the BF char, that's a shame :hugs:

Yeh we are sort of ntnp - but really, with sammuel we hardly ever dtd anyway, plus I'm still exclusively BF so the chances are teeny tiny!

X xx

OOH exciting, you never know depends really when cycles kick in for me its always near the two year mark but I have a friend ,cousin , my mum all were pregnant with in 6 months of baby being born, you know it never happens like that when you want it to does it, any way I think its nature way of making sure we are ready :flower:

Char do not feel bad you tried and any amount of BF is good as far as I am concerned, hope all is going ok for you now.

Yeh I am totally happy to just let my body decide! I got a line on a IC the other day after 3 dreams I was pregnant! It was an evap, I've POAS lots of times to check! But anyway it scared me a bit, so I'm more than happy to wait :)

How are you doing?

X x x

Yeh I am totally happy to just let my body decide! I got a line on a IC the other day after 3 dreams I was pregnant! It was an evap, I've POAS lots of times to check! But anyway it scared me a bit, so I'm more than happy to wait :)

How are you doing?

X x x

LOL :flower: we are fine, been so busy the last few weeks with my lot off school and wanted to take a break from all things computer for a while, Ive Pauls injections tomorrow but I'm freaking out as I found a lump under his arm, I think it was from my 5 year old he was playing with Paul on Friday and was to rough, I can not turn my back on him and he tries to pick him up, I had asked my eldest to watch him while I went in to the toilet, next thing I hear is him saying I'm going out so then I heard Paul crying so ran like a mad woman LOL he was fine when I picked him up but was very out of sorts the rest of the afternoon I feel awful as I never put the two together! :cry: it was the following day I was bathing him I found it! I cant understand how he hurt him though when we asked what he do he said I picked him up:shrug: but now I'm worrying I might have missed it before now and its there longer it is on the same arm as his BCG :shrug: or something worse my mind is on over drive, I wanted to bring him to the hospital DH said no because he was ok and not screaming the place down and he can move it fine, I'm going tomorrow with him so will be getting him checked. worrying so much about it :cry:

Aw Hun :hugs: I'm sure it's absolutely nothing. Maybe he picked him up and pinched the skin by accident and it's caused a lump? A lump that appears quite quickly is unlikely to be anything serious... Just get the doc to check it out for peace of mind, but try not to worry! :hugs:

X x x

Aw Hun :hugs: I'm sure it's absolutely nothing. Maybe he picked him up and pinched the skin by accident and it's caused a lump? A lump that appears quite quickly is unlikely to be anything serious... Just get the doc to check it out for peace of mind, but try not to worry! :hugs:

X x x

Thanks SBB the doc wouldn't give Paul his injections today she wants to see him tomorrow to check size again and depending on that she says she may want to get him seen asap in pediatrics and go from there, my 5 year old did not hurt him, it was a actually two lumps there is one underneath have to admit I'm more than a little worried hopefully its just a cyst or something simple.

I love all your pics soo cute :flower:

How is every one else doing very quite in here!

Never are you there :hugs:

Oh hun :hugs: I hope you find out soon... It must be really worrying. Will keep everything crossed that it's nothing :hugs:

X x x

Celtic - I am here hun. I have taken a step back from everything due to all the things going on in my life right now. I've got a lot happening at work. DH just left this morning. He was originally leaving yesterday and I got most of my crying out then so today wasn't nearly as hard as I imagined, but it still stinks! Our next rendezvous together is in October. I was relaxed this entire cycle and really didn't do much as far as temping and such, not until this past week, but I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. We are very optimistic about this cycle, but we usually try to be so we will see what happens. If not now, then we see each other in October, November, and December.

I have trips to Lisbon, Portugal next month. I'm going to be visiting home in October. London again in November, Prague/Belgium/Switzerland/Budapest in December, and Ireland in March so I've got a lot to look forward to. Not to mention, in just over a year I will be stationed stateside and possibly with my husband!

Thanks for asking.

I hope everything is well with the Maca babies, and I apologize for not keeping up and in touch.

Love you girls!!

Celtic - I am here hun. I have taken a step back from everything due to all the things going on in my life right now. I've got a lot happening at work. DH just left this morning. He was originally leaving yesterday and I got most of my crying out then so today wasn't nearly as hard as I imagined, but it still stinks! Our next rendezvous together is in October. I was relaxed this entire cycle and really didn't do much as far as temping and such, not until this past week, but I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. We are very optimistic about this cycle, but we usually try to be so we will see what happens. If not now, then we see each other in October, November, and December.

I have trips to Lisbon, Portugal next month. I'm going to be visiting home in October. London again in November, Prague/Belgium/Switzerland/Budapest in December, and Ireland in March so I've got a lot to look forward to. Not to mention, in just over a year I will be stationed stateside and possibly with my husband!

Thanks for asking.

I hope everything is well with the Maca babies, and I apologize for not keeping up and in touch.

Love you girls!!

Hey Hun big huge hugs:hugs::hugs: your amazing having to go through all of this. Im going to say a little prayer that all your dreams come true :hugs:

Need some help please ladies, I took maca last year but I have forgotten how many days I should take it and how much?

:flower:

celtic - i actually had a chance while DH was here :) ovulated on the last day that i saw him.

Hello ladies im on the maca train and going to give it a try, i got the powder form, it smells really horrible, any good ideas on what to put this in? Thanks :flower:

Celtic - how's Paul? hope the lump wasn't anything bad :hugs:
Sbb - ooh ntnp :D love it!! how's sammuel?
Never - when you going to test :D I've got everything crossed for you :kiss:
Lezze - Aww you'll cope with your flat :) not long now :D

AFM.. well I'm pissed off & considering taking action against my hospital.. its long to explain (ill copy a link to the thread that I posted) but basically I retained some placenta & the hospital missed it & I've still got a lil bit inside me 10 weeks later........ me. & Ian will shortly moving into his mums old house - were still cleaning it - its doing my head in grr...

Anybody heard from Aj or tnt? I wrote on tnt wall but no reply...

Xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->