Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

pink -welcome :hugs: most proper stop taking it after ovulation :)
glitter - welcome :hugs: some people put maca into smoothies or sprinkle it on cereal? I took the capsules so I'm not really sure
Xxx

Here's the link..its on both pages with update

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/713731-im-fed-up-now.html

Thanks, so i have the powder maca in a bag, im going to put them in capsules, how many should i take a day? :flower:

Glitter - i think I took two for a week.. then four for a week.. then 6 for a week then stopped & waited for af before starting again... but would you know the strength of each of your capsules?because the max you can take (i think) is 3000mg..?? X

well i have a bag of powdered maca, and i have 500 mg capsules to put them in, what would be a suggested amount of capsules to take each day? thanks :flower:

Glitter - I'd start on two a day soo 1000mg... then if you feel fine (some people get bad bellies lol) then slowly start taking more :) x

Glitter - I'd start on two a day soo 1000mg... then if you feel fine (some people get bad bellies lol) then slowly start taking more :) x

Thank you i will def do that =) its better than having to put up with the smell of the powdered maca, ew! :thumbup:

celtic - i actually had a chance while DH was here :) ovulated on the last day that i saw him.

that's great news honey. fingers crossed for you. I'm so much in admiration of your patience. I really hope you get your little soldier soon :hugs:

Char - that's awful that you still had some placenta inside you. hope you're doing ok. Good luck with the move, how exciting that's happening soon

Celtic, hope all's ok with Paul. I just spent the weekend with a good friend and her 3 children - I really find it remarkable how parents cope when they've got more than 2 children - you have to have eyes in the back of your head and lots of patience!!! Hats off to you!

SBB - funny you thought you had a positive and you got worried about this!!! Hopefully the next BFP will come at a time when it feels just right for you!! How's the lovely Sammuel?

As for me, I'm getting bigger by the minute. Can't believe I'm 75% of the way there now. It seemed to really drag at first but now I'm nearly there!!!!! Feeling very excited and a bit scared too. xx

Hello ladies im on the maca train and going to give it a try, i got the powder form, it smells really horrible, any good ideas on what to put this in? Thanks :flower:
I know a few girls put it in smoothies, try a banana and strawberry smoothie with low fat natural yogurt with a dash of maple syrup its yummy and good for you as well :flower: I took capsules

Celtic - how's Paul? hope the lump wasn't anything bad :hugs:
Sbb - ooh ntnp :D love it!! how's sammuel?
Never - when you going to test :D I've got everything crossed for you :kiss:
Lezze - Aww you'll cope with your flat :) not long now :D

AFM.. well I'm pissed off & considering taking action against my hospital.. its long to explain (ill copy a link to the thread that I posted) but basically I retained some placenta & the hospital missed it & I've still got a lil bit inside me 10 weeks later........ me. & Ian will shortly moving into his mums old house - were still cleaning it - its doing my head in grr...

Anybody heard from Aj or tnt? I wrote on tnt wall but no reply... TNT is doing great 35 weeks now Not sure about AJ

Xxxxxx
hey Charx well he had a scan and they said it was fine go by it self, but then the head consultant reviewed all the cases and wasn't happy he said he could see fluid ??? so Ive to go back on the 14th for a check up! I will have a look at your thread!

Thanks, so i have the powder maca in a bag, im going to put them in capsules, how many should i take a day? :flower:

I took 2 a day then upped it to 4 a day I took it straight though for 2 months and the third month I stopped at OV

Never saw your ticker :cry: your so strong!!! I am going to kick things around my kitchen for you though!

so just thinking us maca girls who conceived and had our babies prob should have a thread of our own now that all you TCC girls can pop in to! we all know how hard TCC is and it seems lately this thread is all bout baby / pregnancy and I worry about those of us waiting patiently for that BFP so what do you say will I start one and link it in here so then any one new will see that it has worked for a lot of us but we are not here making it harder for those TCC as I know all of us know the pain of waiting and trying but I find I am very fond of a lot of you now and want to follow you all in our journey together plus still be able to post here to help if we can with any one new to MACA :kiss::kiss:

leave it with you now see what you think

Hello ladies im on the maca train and going to give it a try, i got the powder form, it smells really horrible, any good ideas on what to put this in? Thanks :flower:
I know a few girls put it in smoothies, try a banana and strawberry smoothie with low fat natural yogurt with a dash of maple syrup its yummy and good for you as well :flower: I took capsules

Celtic - how's Paul? hope the lump wasn't anything bad :hugs:
Sbb - ooh ntnp :D love it!! how's sammuel?
Never - when you going to test :D I've got everything crossed for you :kiss:
Lezze - Aww you'll cope with your flat :) not long now :D

AFM.. well I'm pissed off & considering taking action against my hospital.. its long to explain (ill copy a link to the thread that I posted) but basically I retained some placenta & the hospital missed it & I've still got a lil bit inside me 10 weeks later........ me. & Ian will shortly moving into his mums old house - were still cleaning it - its doing my head in grr...

Anybody heard from Aj or tnt? I wrote on tnt wall but no reply... TNT is doing great 35 weeks now Not sure about AJ

Xxxxxx
hey Charx well he had a scan and they said it was fine go by it self, but then the head consultant reviewed all the cases and wasn't happy he said he could see fluid ??? so Ive to go back on the 14th for a check up! I will have a look at your thread!

I took 2 a day then upped it to 4 a day I took it straight though for 2 months and the third month I stopped at OV

Never saw your ticker :cry: your so strong!!! I am going to kick things around my kitchen for you though!

so just thinking us maca girls who conceived and had our babies prob should have a thread of our own now that all you TCC girls can pop in to! we all know how hard TCC is and it seems lately this thread is all bout baby / pregnancy and I worry about those of us waiting patiently for that BFP so what do you say will I start one and link it in here so then any one new will see that it has worked for a lot of us but we are not here making it harder for those TCC as I know all of us know the pain of waiting and trying but I find I am very fond of a lot of you now and want to follow you all in our journey together plus still be able to post here to help if we can with any one new to MACA :kiss::kiss:

leave it with you now see what you think

Thanks for the info, id do anything to take it without smelling it, yuck

Celtic - stoopid doctors.. fingers crossed the lump is gone soon :hugs: I think its a brilliant to make another thread :) love my ttc girls but must be hard when we've had our bfp.. love all you girls :kiss:

Glitter - maca does stink :haha: but its good for you :D

Xxxx

Char - loving the new pic of Kiara, what a gorgeous little girl she is!!!

Celtic - sounds like a good idea to have a new thread, I feel really conscious of worrying about coming on here and posting my pregnancy news when I know how hard it can be when you're TTC and everyone around you seems to have their BFP or new babies (since it took me 14 months to get the BFP, I really went through this myself). But, I'd also like to be able to keep in touch with everyone and offer any support I can to those TTC

Good luck to the new maca girls too, I really think it helped me and my OH (he still takes it actually as he feels like it gives him more energy)

I'll get on to the new thread tomorrow to tired lol to back on the computer to night

Hey im taking them in capsules now! Thank God! The smell of maca made me gag many times :haha: thank you ladies for your advice!

Not posted on this thread before, but wanted to ask any of you Maca girl's have you had any side effects from taking maca, I'm taking two capsules of 500mg a day, have been for last 3 weeks now, and the last two weeks on the odd night Ive woken up and I'm sweating, and also during the day I feel hot allot even tho the weather is mild, I know at my age I'm 44 and TTC it could be premenopausal symptom's, but I never got this before taking Maca, and I've had blood test's saying Im not near the Menopause, so I'm confused on that score. I tried googlerling 'side effects' of Maca,and found few sites where it can cause sweats. But would like to know if anyone else is having this like me, or any other side effects??

Thanks xxxx

Hi Janie

I found that if I took 4 maca tablets a day that I felt a bit sick so I reduced to 2 a day. I read somewhere that it's helpful to have a day off maca each week, so you could try having one day per week without maca - or try taking 1 tablet a day instead and see if that makes a difference. I don't know much about other side effects

Good luck hon xx

Hey girls, long time no speak. Well as you know we decided to take a break ttc until the end of the year beginning of 2012....ummm well after work today I just got a surprise BFP!!! It really is true...don't try and you never know what might happen!

Lots of positive thoughts so this little one has a snuggly healthy 9 months...it will be a little nerve wracking after last time.

I hope you are all well and I look forward to seeing the new thread.

Hey girls, long time no speak. Well as you know we decided to take a break ttc until the end of the year beginning of 2012....ummm well after work today I just got a surprise BFP!!! It really is true...don't try and you never know what might happen!

Lots of positive thoughts so this little one has a snuggly healthy 9 months...it will be a little nerve wracking after last time.

I hope you are all well and I look forward to seeing the new thread.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:huge congrats Yazzy I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months :flower::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->