Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

That's great news Yazzy!!! :happydance: CONGRATULATIONS honey. Sending you lots of positive vibes and warm thoughts. :hugs:

It's really understandable that you'll get moments of being worried, but from what I've read most women will go on to have full-term pregnancies after they've had a loss the first time round so try your best to remember this. This has really helped me this time round after my loss at 6 weeks the first time.

:happydance::happydance::happydance: OMG congrats Yazzy!!!! :happydance: Will be praying for ya and little!!! :cloud9::cloud9:

Thank you Leeze and Tnt - I am feeling really positive this time. Apart from you girls no-one is going to know until I have had my scan and we see all is ok. My OH was a little shocked to say the least as I think i'm due about 2 weeks after our wedding hee hee.

So how are you all?

Tnt - its nearly time to meet those baby girls!!!

Glitter Berry, I wasn't taking maca as we decided not to ttc until the end of the year so I stopped everything I was doing. I even stopped my pregnancy vitamins and had to start them up again yesterday when I got my bfp.

I have in the past and still have maca capsules, they are Organic and from The Rainforest Company, not expensive and I would take 2 per day when I did take them.

wow, thats interesting, ive heard that sometimes women would stop all the supplements they are taking then BAM! they got their BFP's, congrats! I wish you a H & H 9 months ahead :hugs: =)

that's great you're feeling positive Yazzy - and how funny your LO will be arriving around your wedding time!! I hope you haven't bought your dress yet!!! :haha:

TNT - lovely to see you on here and your bump pic is GORGEOUS!! How are you doing?

Glitter - I was taking maca for about 5 months before I got my BFP if this helps

I'm feeling pretty good at the moment, except getting quite tired again and struggling a bit with work. I finish work in 3.5 weeks though and can't wait!!! xx

Congrats yazzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow congrats yazzy!!!! Amazing news! :happydance:

Wow you will have some super preggo wedding photos! :D

Hey everyone :waves:

TNT I can't believe how close you are - so excited!!! :hugs:

X x x

Thank you again everyone....if I go a little quiet on here its just because I am going to try and just enjoy the next couple months and not worry...and hopefully not obsess over every symptom or non symptom....what will be will be :)

I have been offered an early scan but really don't know whether to go for it or not??? Bit scared of those scan rooms now!

Never - how are you, I really hope you are doing well and enjoying travelling to lots of places on your holidays? I bet your Great Dane pup is huge now aswell!

SBB - oh yes...I think we may make the wedding a little smaller as its going to be an expensive time and i'll be huge lol! Hows your little man?

Leeze - take it easy and count down those 3 1/2 weeks!

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Kiki...thank you so much :) how are you getting on? Are your cycles back to normal?

Yazzy - did you have an early scan the last time? I had an early scan this time round at about 7 weeks and it did help to reassure me as it felt like a long time to wait until 12 weeks. Good idea to have a smaller wedding, hopefully less stressful and you can focus more on each other and your new arrival!! Xx

Leeze - we didn't have any early scans last time. I think I have been offered an early scan this time just because the nurse is lovely. I really don't know what to do, I don't want anything until 8 + weeks but the OH has also said he wants to wait until the 12 week scan. I have my booking in appointment on Oct 4th when i'll be 8 1/2 weeks so will speak to someone then. If I have any niggles or lack of symptoms I will phone the nurse and then ask for a scan I think purely for reassurance.

ooh - that's a difficult one then. Personally I'd be tempted to get a scan at about 8 weeks, otherwise it feels like a really long time to wait. xx

how's everyone doing? very quiet on here again!! xxx

Leeze - hey how are you? Not long left for you now!!

All ok here thanks but yes very quiet on the board at the mo. I've been trying to keep away so I don't worry myself but ummm am on here most days lol!

Leeze - hey how are you? Not long left for you now!!

All ok here thanks but yes very quiet on the board at the mo. I've been trying to keep away so I don't worry myself but ummm am on here most days lol!

I'm pretty tired at the moment but no major complaints!! I finish work this Friday and can't wait!!! Feeling very excited and a bit anxious too that I'm nearly full-term!! How are you, did you make any decisions about having an early scan? I hope you're able to relax and enjoy the wonderful news of your BFP!! Any morning sickness?

Sparkle - lovely to see you here - how are you and Isla doing?

Where have all the TTC girls gone - is everyone ok? XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->