Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hey girls!

TNT had her twins :happydance: I'll ask her if she minds me posting a pic!

X x x

Oh wow!! SO exciting!! I can't wait to see pics! Congratulations TNT!!! :hugs:

Hey girls... Sorry I have been MIA for a while. But as SBB has announced I had my girls on the 21st. :cloud9::cloud9:

I was having signs of preeclampsia towards the end and was miserable so I was hardly online. And now that I have the girls... I hardly have time for FB but sense most my family is on there I go on alot. I haven't been on BNB in a long time.

The girls are soo lovely. And I still can't believe they are here. I will post a few pics as well!

DSCN2024.jpg

DSCN2055.jpg

DSCN2058.jpg

Congratulations tnt :) their soo beautiful!!! :hugs: how much did they weigh?? X

Oh wow TNT they are perfect! I can't believe they are here....it seems 2 minutes ago you were about 7 weeks pregnant! Huge Congratulations to you :)

Congratulations tnt :) their soo beautiful!!! :hugs: how much did they weigh?? X

Thank you

Naila (baby a) weighed 6lbs 7oz and Ava weighed 5lbs 15oz. So a WHOLE LOTA baby in me! :haha:

Yazzy- I know its so unreal right now. Like reality still hasn't set in yet I think.:cloud9:

That's such a good weight for twins :D soo proud of you!! X

That is a whole lotta baby in that belly! :D

Char how you doing? :hugs:

Sammuel is crawling so quick now - it's so fun! And a little scary :haha:

X x x

Oh my goodness! They are perfect! So beautiful!! Double the sweetness! I am so happy for you hun! I love their names!

Wow congrats TNT, they're gorgeous!!

May I ask a quick question, I'm sorry if it's been asked/answered before (I'm sure it has), I wondered if you are supposed to stop taking maca when you get your BFP, or has anyone taken it beyond that successfully? Is it dangerous when preggers? Thanks in advance!! Good luck to everyone!! x

Cypress the general concencous is that not enough tests have been done so we all stopped taking it. It is just a vegetable though so I highly doubt it's dangerous...

X x x

A massive congratulations Tnt and Amy :hugs::hugs::hugs: they are gorgeous. Awww I can't believe they are here :happydance::happydance:

Hi yazzy, we are doing great thanks. Isla is almost 9 months and life is really good xxxxxx

Awww sbb, little samuel is crawling bless him. Perhaps he could pop over and show Isla how it's done, she doesn't even sit up yet :dohh: she is so laid back. Isla is quite happy to watch the world go by lol :hugs::hugs:

Aw bless her!! That's so funny she is just too chilled!

I swear I was pregnant for a year and Sammuel came out 3 months old :haha: he's off the chart for weight and has 7 teeth already!!!

X x x

Congratulations TNT - they are so beautiful!!!!! How exciting!! xxxx

Kiki - you've not been on here for a while, how's things with you? :hugs:

Hugs to everyone else :hugs:

:wave: ladies!

Yup i'm still here :)

Just wanted to say......congrats Leeze and yazzy. So happy for you girls!! Not long for you Leeze :hugs:

And massive congrats TNT...what beautiful girls. I bet you've got your hands full :hugs:

SBB...wow Samuel seems to be coming on leaps and bounds. Maisy has been teething forever and has NIL teeth :growlmad: She's fab but still doesn't sttn the little minx :)

:hugs: to the rest of the maca ladies x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"