Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Thanks linny!

Welshie I can see you :D how did it go hun?

Going in the shower back in a minute x x x

This day rocks! I wake up at 4:30 this morning to tell my handsome man goodnight :) I get up, get ready, here about my buddy AREIN's possible :bfp: and then off to work I go. In a good mood! I go to P.T. thinking we're going to have to run, but since it's raining they called it off. Happy more. Then we begin stretching and this girl I dislike get's her foot ran over by a maintenance stand (mean I know, but this girl is a homewrecker and I can't stand her) so good again! Then my PLT SGT calls us all in the office and tells us no PT go home. Rock on. WELL, my squad leader comes up to me and tells me due to my hard work I can have the day off. So here I am! Best day in a long time!

:wave:

Enjoy your day never :hugs: I know it shouldn't of made me smile but :rofl: homewreckers should have their feet and more ran over everyday lol xx

Morning Girls:hi:....I'm back:winkwink:
Thank-you all so much for all your thoughts yesterday...it meant a lot reading over all the posts I'd missed this morning:hugs:

SBB....GOODLUCK at your scan sweetheart....can't wait to hear all about it....hope they don't keep you waiting too long:hugs:

Whit....I'm so hopeful Babe:winkwink:

TTC....Hey there gorgeous chart owner:winkwink:...can't wait to stalk todays and how you haven't tested yet I will never know!....You deserve a medal as big as a frying pan:winkwink:

Mandy....hope you're ok hun....bfn's suck babe...why don't you leave it a couple of days before you test again....you maybe suprised what develops:hugs:...I hope so:winkwink:

Never...:yipee: for a day off sweets! Now please tell me how do you start to love running?!?!....:winkwink: Hope those 49 days fly by sweets:hugs:

Linny....How are you doing hun?

Kel...What are you upto today sweets? I must stalk that chart of yours later:hugs:

Sparkle...Hope you're ok Lovely:hugs:

Celtic and Ticktok...I don't think we've 'spoken' girls....I hope you're both ok:hugs:

I'm sorry if I've missed anyone....:hugs:

Well there was no fibroids or polyps so she ended up just doing a d&c and taking quite a bit of my lining away. They didn't read my notes yesterday and ended up giving me morphine afterwards opposed to pethedine and anti-sickness meds...I felt really rough all of yesterday with major dizziness, light-head and :sick:....kept myself composed thou and they allowed me to go home at 6pm last night....I wasn't staying:nope::haha:
Just feel quite hungover today really and I promise not a drop of alcohol has been consumed:dohh::rofl:
She did say that my Sex Hormone Binding Globulin levels are low from the bloods that my GP done....which can point to PCOS...even thou the ultrasound scan that I had done at the end of march and all previous ones have shown my ovaries to be fine....:shrug:
I've also been doing some research and apparently oestrogen will increase SHBG....so why if my oestrogen levels are high like she says they are are my SHBG low????....:shrug:
I do have quite a bit of weight that I'd like to shift and she uses this I think as a cop out of doing anything more pro-active...I did challenge her on it thou when she said that it's probably causing you not to O. My weight hasn't suddenly become what it is...so why would O suddenly stop? It annoys me a little especially when my bmi is nowhere near as high as some women's and they are repeatedly getting pg without any problems:growlmad:
In the end she told me that she wants me to take norethisterone for 3 cycles to give me a break from all the bleeding and although it isn't a bcp it will reduce my chances of conceiving whilst taking it.
She said I may as well start taking it asap as I've not had any breaks in bleeding so who knows where my cycles are at. Wondering now whether I should continue with the maca whilst taking it. I may give this cycle a little longer to run and see what happens before I start to take it. If it looks like it's following the same course as the last few then I will...but IF I O then....:shrug:......Naughty Patient!:haha:
So I guess that's it in nutshell girls...feeling woozy and no further forward:dohh::wacko:

I almost forgot....I had my Jenny reading back.....apparently....
BFP in August from a cycle that starts in July.
:blue: and edd would be april 26th may1st....not sure why you get two dates there...anyone know?
Which if I were to start the norethisterone today then it would be my first cycle not taking it....should I start it today girls....:help:....dunno what to do!:dohh:

Right I think this has almost turned into my memoirs and I'm sure you're sick of me rambling on half talking to myself at times:dohh: so I will post now and look forward to chatting :hugs::kiss::hugs:

hey welsh!

i am really glad you are starting to get some answers, however, I definitely agree that your doctor should take a different approach with you. i can't stand when doctors use certain things as a cop out to do more work. they need to get to the bottom of what is wrong with you, not just throw out things that they just assume is causing it. i'm sure you know your body way more than they do and if your weight hasn't been an issue, i doubt it will be. i'm always a doctor rebel so i would tell you just to wait it out, lol, but let's see what the other ladies say!

as for running, it's something i got used to. when i left for basic training in october of 08..i HATED it. after running every single day for those 2 months, i still HATED it. so i went to AIT for 7 months and ran every other day and still HATED it, but got here to germany and now i love it :) it's not hard for me at all. i can run and run and run and it doesn't bother me. it took a long time for me to get this way and i'm not going to lie i'm probably 1 out of 3 people in the platoon that even like to run. it's not normal haha.

Hey Girls :D

Well we saw the little bean and its teeny tiny heartbeat! It is 4.6mm so it's really tiny! But apparently the right size for 6ish weeks... I have got a pic I will post it in a minute, but it's so small I doubt you'll even see it lol!

My right ovary is quite enlarged, 50mmx37mm which is too big. Probably been over stimulated by the Clomid... So I have to go back in 2 weeks and if it's still big, or even bigger they may have to drain it at some point.

But I don't think that will hurt the beanie so that's ok!

Welshie I'm glad everything went ok, I'm going to reply to you properly in a minute :hugs:

x x x

SBB :happydance: this is wonderful wonderful WONDERFUL news! i'm so happy your bean is growing well mama! :hugs:

I think I could probably learn to enjoy it if there was someone behind me sgt major style:winkwink: I guess the start of anything can be difficult until it becomes habit....well done you thou.

I am going to seriously try and lose some weight in the next 6mths which is when she wants to see me again. Just to show that I'm keeping my end of the bargain and it'll give me more amo to use I guess:winkwink:....and obviously the new clothes etc would be fab:winkwink: You'll have to keep an eye on my weight loss ticker on my chart homepage and kick my ass occassionally:winkwink:
She told me to stop charting as well....:shock:....because of the added stress blah de blah de blah:dohh: and although I agree with her it does add more stress the cynical view when I'm around docs emerges and thinks....well if I don't chart then I don't know if I'm O...which gives her another escape route from doing any work!.....So have decided that maybe I will stop charting....it's going to be super hard....but I will rock on up to my doc's every cycle for them to check my progesterone levels....I HATE PATIENTS LIKE ME:haha::rofl:

OK THAT IS IT... Welshie get your arse over here to the States NOW..........gonna find out exactly WTH is wrong..... :( but glad no fibroids or polyps and now a fresh new clean uterus... OH BOY watch out.. you know what they say about that right??? hmm maybe that reading (which you KNOW SBB is ognna kill you for getting :rofl:) is gonna come true... :hugs:

morning everyone...

SBB............:happydance: :happydance: can't wait to hear about the scan.. what time do you goooooooooooooo :happydance: :happydance:

I have my doc's appointment at 2:30 here sooo frigin late for you guys... just last blood for the MC,, PLEASE PLEASE be at 0, and a lil talk with the doc abiut my next step.... it appears I am def O'ing.... temp rise this morning.. told hubby no :sex: for the next week................he wasn't happy but I said Jeff honey my body needs a break..............good lord.. :winkwink:

Whit I soo hope :af: is NOT on her way.. PMA PMA PMA PMA

Morning Never, Linny, Mandy (STOP TAKING TESTS you are gonna drive yourself insane) Sparkel... haven't seen you around for a bit

OMG SBB....:yipee::headspin::happydance::wohoo:
That's FAB news sweetheart! I'm so glad everything went well. Hope that Ovary settles down, I'm sure they wouldn't do anything that would risk beanie:hugs:

welsh -

you crack me up!

i will put my drill sergeant hat on if i know your slacking on your ticker girl :p i'm not very mean, haha, but i will try. only mean to those homewreckers like sparkle, LOL. she wants to run over EVERYTHING on them. haha.

if you need any ideas for exercise or anything, let me know. we do tons of stuff and i know a lot of people that have been doing pretty well losing weight. : hugs:

Ok this photo is completely pointless, when he had it up on the screen we could see it and see the little heart beat pulsing, and for some reason the guy has selected this to give us as our picture - you can't even see it!!

So if you look in the black bit, in the middle on the left is a blurry bit thats a bit whiter. That's it. :haha:

Stupid man they charged us £2 and you can't even see it :rofl:

Oh well.... As long as we know it's there! :happydance:

x x x

Attachments

• Baby 07:05:2010.jpg
    Baby 07:05:2010.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 2
Hiya Kel:hugs:
I hope everything goes ok later for you sweets, what is the time difference between us?

Stoopid Gyne huh....:growlmad:
I'm going to play ball...I think and take the tablets etc and focus on losing weight for
6mths and then I will definately be requesting a referral elsewhere if she has no action plan at that time. Hopefully of course Jenny's predictions will come true but if not I'm
determined that I'm going to get it sorted:bodyb:
Do you think I should start taking the Norethisterone today....or wait? And should I take maca at the same time?...I'm thinking maybe not :shrug:

welsh -

you crack me up!

i will put my drill sergeant hat on if i know your slacking on your ticker girl :p i'm not very mean, haha, but i will try. only mean to those homewreckers like sparkle, LOL. she wants to run over EVERYTHING on them. haha.

if you need any ideas for exercise or anything, let me know. we do tons of stuff and i know a lot of people that have been doing pretty well losing weight. : hugs:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thanks so much Babe...:hugs:

Ok this photo is completely pointless, when he had it up on the screen we could see it and see the little heart beat pulsing, and for some reason the guy has selected this to give us as our picture - you can't even see it!!

So if you look in the black bit, in the middle on the left is a blurry bit thats a bit whiter. That's it. :haha:

Stupid man they charged us £2 and you can't even see it :rofl:

Oh well.... As long as we know it's there! :happydance:

x x x

THEY CHARGED you for the photo.. geesh

:happydance: :happydance: YAY YAY YAY :happydance::happydance:

so glad everything went well and you saw the heartbeat.... it must of been AMAZING????????????????????

Right - Welshie :D

Sorry you felt rough afterwards yesterday, I'm glad they let you leave though. When you feel awful you just want your home comforts...

Do you def know your estrogen levels are high? Why do you keep getting Highs on your cbfm? I have never used one and I don't understand how they work - but that doesn't seem right to me...

Don't let those cheeky sods use your weight as an issue... that is so annoying! That can't be the reason you're not OVing as you say because it hasn't changed since you were OVing!!

Sorry I don't know anything about norethisterone, what does it do? Stop you bleeding... Will you still ov? And how much does it reduce your chances of conceiving?

TBH you keep waiting to see what happens with your cycles, and so far not much has... so you may just be wasting time if you wait this one out too... :shrug:

Your Jenny reading - I guess you will get 2 dates because then she gets 2 guesses!! I hope she'd right :D

x x x

Kel...Yep....I never cursed world time differences before starting this thread...:dohh:
Let us know how you get on thou chick:hugs:

SBB....I can see him/her....just about:winkwink: It'll be so amazing when you go for the 12wk one at how much has changed in just the space of 6wks....truly amazing babe...treasure every second:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->