Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Sammuel doesn't sttn either! I'm not convinced he EVER will :haha:

They are gorgeous though so we can forgive them :D

X x x

Yeh I was like that... You'll be fine though!

X x x

SBB...oh i feel like that too when i'm up at 3am AGAIN!!! Sure they will though at some point just hope its before i go back to work :)

Leeze...i was petrified but hun you'l be fine and no matter what happens it will sooooo be worth it. Just say goodbye to sleep :rofl:

Are you still BF Linny? When do you have to go back to work?

I am starting my website, should be live 1st November selling nursery decor!

I will give you all the web address when it's a bit nearer being ready, and a discount if you Want to buy anything :D

X x x

Are you still BF Linny? When do you have to go back to work?

I am starting my website, should be live 1st November selling nursery decor!

I will give you all the web address when it's a bit nearer being ready, and a discount if you Want to buy anything :D

X x x

Oooh sounds fab, yes do (i won't tell OH!!)

I go back feb but only part time, i'm lucky to be able to take two months paid leave before i go back too. Dreading it though. Although i have a little miss high maintenance i REALLY don't wanna leave her :)

I'm not Bfding anymore :( I gave up at 14 weeks for lots of reasons but mostly Maisy gave up on me after i started introducing a few bottles at night time. Thought i'd be relieved cos i never liked it cos she was still feeding every 1-2 hours but actually felt really low about for a couple of weeks. Think if i'm crazy enough to have number2 i'l be much more determined to carry on. Well done you though :hugs:

Oh and just realised Maisy has cut her first tooth....no wonder she's been so grumpy :D

Aw hun I know you had a tough time BF and all the decisions we make with a 1st baby are so hard - there's lots of things we'd all do differently given the time again :hugs:

Sammuel is always grumpy when a tooth comes through. The amber necklace and teething powders helped a little...

Sammuel just started signing, he made up a sign for 'mummy' and today he did 'potty' sign just before he did a poo! I didn't get the potty in time, but still, he told me :cloud9: it's amazing! I met this little baby the other day and he knows the signs for everything, they can communicate so much before they can talk - it's amazing! And sooo cute :)

x x x

Awww so cute :)

Maisy just talks talks talks just like her mamma....shame her words are 'dadadada' grrrrrr!!!

Haha I refuse to acknowledge any words til he says mama :haha:

X x x

Hello maca friends - I just want to report a maca success story, I just got a :bfp: !!! This is the second cycle that I've used maca, and both times I've got a BFP (the first pregnancy ended in mc at 12wks). I have no scientific evidence for thinking this, but I do think that the maca helped me. I used 1 tsp powder per day, stopping at BFP. I am 39 and we've been TTC for a year (4m since loss).

This cycle I also used soy isoflavens (I didn't take maca on the soy days), Softcups, Clearblue Monitor and the Sperm Meets Egg Plan. I was also taking wheatgrass and spirulina with the maca, but have stopped them all now. My ov was late at CD20.

Thanks to all the wonderful women on the maca thread for your advice and support! Lots of good luck and :dust: to everyone!!! xxx

Congrats Cypress! Great news, wishing you the best of luck with this pregnancy. I too lost my first one - found out at 11 weeks in January and I am now 8 weeks pregnant...don't worry about late ov on cd20...mine is always cd27 lol!

Cypress - congratulations babe:) wahoo!! Hope you have a happy & health 9months :)

How are you all :)

Yazzy - when's your scan???,

Lezze - not long :D wahoo babe soo excited

X

Char - no idea when the scan will be yet. I've had my booking appointment so the scan will be any time from 2 weeks onwards :)

SBB and Linny - lovely to hear updates from you both. Sammuel and Maisy both sound adorable!!

Congrats Cypress :flower: - wishing you lots of happiness in the coming months...and years!!! I'm 39 too and it took me just over a year (with one loss).

Char - I know, suddenly I seem to have gone from about 28 weeks to 36 - I don't know how that happened!!! How are you doing, hon?

Yazzy - I bet time is dragging for you, waiting for that scan!! I know it did for me at the beginning. Any morning sickness?

I'm finally on maternity leave now and it's great!!! I've been pretty busy so far this week but today I've had a really lazy day and it's been lovely!!!!

Hugs to all :hugs::hugs:

hello ladies my Dh and I hae been TTC for about 2 years now, I have NEVER had a reg Pd. I have been taking fish oil, B12 and prenatel Vitamins for 2 weeks now. Headed out the door now to get my Maca root, I have heard nothing but good things about it so wish me luck! ; )

can some one PLEASE tell me how to get the tickers on my post?? Thank you

Leeze...yay for maternity leave....put your feet up and enjoy it :) Thinking i'm 9 weeks today the last 5 weeks have flown by...probably because i'm quite anxious about my 12 week scan. Yes for the morning sickness...not actually been sick but by late morning I start to feel sick and it continues until I fall asleep...however I don't mind one little bit, by this time in my last pregnancy I felt fine so fingers crossed it is a good sign I feel rough and still have sore bbs!

Mrsswift...good luck with the maca. I think with the tickers just click on someone elses and it will take you to a page where you can choose the one you want.

How is everyone else doing?

Yazzy - yay for the MS then :haha: how's the wedding plans coming???

Lezze - maternity leave is greatttttt :D I'd love to never go back to work but moneys too tight :( have you got a birth plan??

Mrsswift - welcome :hugs: click on one of our ticker things & it'll take you to a site .. create your own & then you copy&paste the link off their site

How's everyone????

ATM - soo close to moving now wahoo... need to fix the heating, fit the cooker & washing machine, paint our room & do the floor... paint the other half of front room :D

X

Thank you ladies i figured out the ticker thing. How is every one doing? how many of you ladies have actually got BFP using Maca root?? Started using it on friday and i am now 4 DPO and i have a wonderful feeling about this month! GL EVERYONE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->