Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

so glad everything went well and you saw the heartbeat.... it must of been AMAZING????????????????????

He didn't say anything for ages and was just looking at the screen, so I really thought he was going to say something bad! Then he turned it round and said everything is fine. Phew! Was sooooo relieved. I asked if I was allowed to swear then said 'thank fuck for that!' lol!

He didn't have the right machine to listen to the heartbeat which is a shame, so we could just see it pulsing...

It's all so tiny... We were thinking we could tell some people now, but I'm not sure now, I think we'll wait til at least after the next one at 8 weeks so it's a bit bigger...

x x x

Hope everything goes ok later Kell, let us know... Will keep my fingers crossed it comes back 0...

Looks like you're OVing - CD14 a proper normal cycle - that's good. I hope it stays like that so when you're ready it's all nice and simple :D

x x x

I think I'm going to start taking it with lunch today hun:thumbup: It's a man-made progesterone so the idea is that it will stop my bleeding while I take it for 21days and then give me a period in the week that I'm not taking it before I start taking it again. As for O I'm really not sure.
My gyne has done bloods before that have shown high oestrogen levels and apparently the lining that they removed both yesterday and two years ago both looked indicative of high levels. This also ties in with the CBFM as it measures oestrogen levels and LH levels...it's crazy everybody who uses it is desperate for their peak days...and I'm actually wanting a low day:dohh: Just so I can see things cycling properly again.

:hug:

Well I agree just start taking it...

I just realised I wrote 'will you still ov' when obviously you don't - sorry! What I meant was can you ovulate while on it...

I hope it helps and levels things off for you :hugs:

x x x

Apparently it's not effective to use it for bc but whether it will enable me to Ovulate whilst on it I'm not sure...possibly not:shrug:
As you say thou as long as it helps to level things I shall be a happy bunny:lol:

I think I could probably learn to enjoy it if there was someone behind me sgt major style:winkwink: I guess the start of anything can be difficult until it becomes habit....well done you thou.

I am going to seriously try and lose some weight in the next 6mths which is when she wants to see me again. Just to show that I'm keeping my end of the bargain and it'll give me more amo to use I guess:winkwink:....and obviously the new clothes etc would be fab:winkwink: You'll have to keep an eye on my weight loss ticker on my chart homepage and kick my ass occassionally:winkwink:
She told me to stop charting as well....:shock:....because of the added stress blah de blah de blah:dohh: and although I agree with her it does add more stress the cynical view when I'm around docs emerges and thinks....well if I don't chart then I don't know if I'm O...which gives her another escape route from doing any work!.....So have decided that maybe I will stop charting....it's going to be super hard....but I will rock on up to my doc's every cycle for them to check my progesterone levels....I HATE PATIENTS LIKE ME:haha::rofl:

Hi welsh, im glad you are ok :flower: and things are starting to be sorted :hugs: I think doctors use the weight issue to keep their paper work down lol.

I myself have weight to loose. 4 stone to be exact :growlmad: I have already lost 1 stone 7lbs and have been following the slimmingworld diet. I have had a few weeks off and am struggling to get back into it :blush:. I so want to provide my baby with a healthy body to grow in and healthy mummy to look after him/her. It just feels so hard.
If you would like a weight loss buddy count me in :hugs: xx

well that is wonderful muh friend wonderful.....

Welshie ahh progesterone... the wonderful world of F'ing progesterone....

Ok this photo is completely pointless, when he had it up on the screen we could see it and see the little heart beat pulsing, and for some reason the guy has selected this to give us as our picture - you can't even see it!!

So if you look in the black bit, in the middle on the left is a blurry bit thats a bit whiter. That's it. :haha:

Stupid man they charged us £2 and you can't even see it :rofl:

Oh well.... As long as we know it's there! :happydance:

x x x

Aw SBB your little beanny. I know i have said it before but a masive congratulations :hugs: Im so glad everything is going good :happydance::happydance: xx

afternoon ladies, jus a quickie cos im on my lunch break an using my phone! Yey SBB so glad to hear all is well with beanie, must have been amazin hun! Now shrink ovary SHRINK! i hope its listening to me. Welsh - glad they didn't find any nasties in there. I would start on the meds if its gonna stop the bleedin an help get u back on track. Hope ur all enjoyin ur day and never - give me a tip on an exercise that will give me a flat stomach with out any PAIN lol! If u don't ask u don't get x x

oh an my OH was most upset to see i hadn't put a pic of him on my profile lol x x

haha linny - i think you just asked for the impossible. you know, i've done a lot of ab excercises in my two years in the army and there has yet to be one that hasn't caused any pain. i swear there is even days STILL that i wake up the next morning asking if i got hit by a truck sleeping. you know how when you laugh it hurts? ugh.. but there are plenty of good ab exercises. have you ever heard of flutter kicks? they are very good for flat abs!

OK THAT IS IT... Welshie get your arse over here to the States NOW..........gonna find out exactly WTH is wrong..... :( but glad no fibroids or polyps and now a fresh new clean uterus... OH BOY watch out.. you know what they say about that right??? hmm maybe that reading (which you KNOW SBB is ognna kill you for getting :rofl:) is gonna come true... :hugs:

morning everyone...

SBB............:happydance: :happydance: can't wait to hear about the scan.. what time do you goooooooooooooo :happydance: :happydance:

I have my doc's appointment at 2:30 here sooo frigin late for you guys... just last blood for the MC,, PLEASE PLEASE be at 0, and a lil talk with the doc abiut my next step.... it appears I am def O'ing.... temp rise this morning.. told hubby no :sex: for the next week................he wasn't happy but I said Jeff honey my body needs a break..............good lord.. :winkwink:

Whit I soo hope :af: is NOT on her way.. PMA PMA PMA PMA

Morning Never, Linny, Mandy (STOP TAKING TESTS you are gonna drive yourself insane) Sparkel... haven't seen you around for a bit

Hi kelster, i have been working all week :growlmad: I work in a nursery and have been doing some extra hours, by the time i get home and sort the girls out i can't even bring myself to turn the kettle on let alone the computer lol so havn't posted as much as i would of liked to :nope:
I think one of the little monsters has passed me a cold to.

Im so glad your body seems to be getting back to normal :hugs: Fingers crossed when you are ready and rested it will soon be your :bfp: we see flashing away. :hugs: xx

so happy for u sbb on ur scan..:hugs::hugs:

ty welsh and hope everything ok with u :hugs::hugs:

Thanks everyone :hugs:

You ladies are the best :D

X x x

can u take maca and clomid only a friend asked me today ? and i told her to join here as it the best x

hi ladies - I am back from an island of darkness....for how long??? not sure power could go off again at any moment...UGH...only another 5-6 more days of this. Last night we went and slept at the in laws b/c they have a generator and I forgot my thermometer...so i did not get a temp this morning...of course I am kicking myself now...other than that not much going on here.

SBB - AWWWWWW I love your little blurry bean!!! Congrats love.....and we are all going to do the shrink ovary dance for you...when do you go back to get it checked again? is it causing any pain?

never - good on the day off!!

Kel - I am on east coast time also so we can chat together hahaha

welsh - I am so happy you are ok and that they didnt find anything....so now we need to figure out what the bleeding is all about..I would start taking the pills now...I had a month of full bleeding before my fibroid surgery and it was horrible so I know what you are going through...the fast relief the better...and we want to make sure you psychic reading comes through so starting it now will help that along ;)

mandy - I am taking clomid adn maca and sbb got pregnant using them both so I think it is ok.

Linny - how are you doing today hun?

sparkle and all other maca girls...good morning and hope you are all doing well!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->