Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

ty ill let her know and get her to join here later xx how is everyone today ?xx

Well mandy i have a stinking cold and sore throat :growlmad:. I think one of those little monsters i work with passed it on to me grrrr. So in enjoying my day off feeling very sorry for myself lol.

How are you doing ? i see you have been testing. It's so hard to wait isn't it. I tested so many times last month. I have promised myself i will not lest until the day AF is due this month (yeah right) Fingers crossed for you mandy :hugs: xx

some of you girls test so much it makes me want to go test even knowing i'm not going to have a :bfp: LOL

haha never...thats funny! Mandy and sparkle - I really want to test but am so scared of the bfn...they really get me down. How do you cope with seeing the bfn??

lol. i hate the bfns and it does get me down and then i think im out then ,, but my fault for testing so early.. but im not testing now till 3 days time,, so i say lol xx

when i missed my march period (after seeing DH my february cycle) i was so excited to get a :bfp: i thought this was it. i for the first time ever, never got a period in march. it was so weird. i was due on 10 march. on 15 march i got brown discharge. 16 march bleeding. 17 march very light spotting. 18 march very light spotting. (like three or four dots both days..) and that's it. i think i got like a million bfn's and then my period came right on schedule on 14 apr. i was so sad :( the only thing that kept me going was my PMA. i know it's hard to say when it will happen, it will. it annoys a lot of people, but it really works for me. not only that, but being sad about it really isn't going to change anything so you might as well pick up and move on with a good attitude, because a negative one certainly isn't going to help. now DH and i get a shot in june, and hopefully we get ours! if we don't, and i have to wait a year to try because of deployment, then that is how it will be. can't change it. :shrug: :hugs:

when i missed my march period (after seeing DH my february cycle) i was so excited to get a :bfp: i thought this was it. i for the first time ever, never got a period in march. it was so weird. i was due on 10 march. on 15 march i got brown discharge. 16 march bleeding. 17 march very light spotting. 18 march very light spotting. (like three or four dots both days..) and that's it. i think i got like a million bfn's and then my period came right on schedule on 14 apr. i was so sad :( the only thing that kept me going was my PMA. i know it's hard to say when it will happen, it will. it annoys a lot of people, but it really works for me. not only that, but being sad about it really isn't going to change anything so you might as well pick up and move on with a good attitude, because a negative one certainly isn't going to help. now DH and i get a shot in june, and hopefully we get ours! if we don't, and i have to wait a year to try because of deployment, then that is how it will be. can't change it. :shrug: :hugs:

aww u got such good attitude towards it,, i do feel sad wen i get bfn but i do think like u and try again it will happen ,, x

haha never...thats funny! Mandy and sparkle - I really want to test but am so scared of the bfn...they really get me down. How do you cope with seeing the bfn??

Last month every time i got a BFN (and there were alot) i just couldn't belive it i thought all the tests were faulty lol. I was so sure that i was pregnant. Even though i have had 6 MC i have been blessed with 3 children. I think i cope because i have children i know that I can do it, it's just up to my body not to let me down :growlmad:

When will you be testing ?

Good luck fingers crossed this is your month :hugs: xx

love your attitude sparkle. sorry about all of your angels, but so happy you have three great kids to show! i have a ? where are you from? i see bristol, but the only one i know is in TN and not sure if that's the same..LOL..

lol. i hate the bfns and it does get me down and then i think im out then ,, but my fault for testing so early.. but im not testing now till 3 days time,, so i say lol xx

Get your oh to hide the tests and only let you have them in 3 days time. (no matter how much you beg or what you offer for them). Or you could tape your hands up lol :hugs:

Get your oh to hide the tests and only let you have them in 3 days time. (no matter how much you beg or what you offer for them). Or you could tape your hands up lol :hugs:

lol.. we dont live together so bit hard lol but if i dont get it this month then next cycle were trying that smep plan ,, hope this maca has some good effects soon, but only on 3rd day lol

thanks ladies -

never - that is a great way to think....fxed you hit in June....I would love to see your BFP!!!! Great PMA!!!! You and Mandy are right it will happen when the time is right...I guess I am just an impatient person ;)

Mandy - thanks for looking at my chart! I just feel that many have had nice charts and no bfp.

sparkle - If I may ask why did you feel you were pg...were you having symptoms or just had a gut feeling? I have had a gut feeling from the start of this cycle but I am trying really hard to ignore it....Doesnt help that DH told me from 2 months ago when I was starting my clomid that this was going to be the month...hahaha...who knows...I think I will test on Monday or Tuesday.

love your attitude sparkle. sorry about all of your angels, but so happy you have three great kids to show! i have a ? where are you from? i see bristol, but the only one i know is in TN and not sure if that's the same..LOL..

Bristol in rainy old Engaland lol :hugs:

thanks ladies -

never - that is a great way to think....fxed you hit in June....I would love to see your BFP!!!! Great PMA!!!! You and Mandy are right it will happen when the time is right...I guess I am just an impatient person ;)

Mandy - thanks for looking at my chart! I just feel that many have had nice charts and no bfp.

sparkle - If I may ask why did you feel you were pg...were you having symptoms or just had a gut feeling? I have had a gut feeling from the start of this cycle but I am trying really hard to ignore it....Doesnt help that DH told me from 2 months ago when I was starting my clomid that this was going to be the month...hahaha...who knows...I think I will test on Monday or Tuesday.

Well ttc i felt very sick. I even stopped on one of our jogging sessions and was sick in the bush lol
It turns out that the pregnancy vitimans that i was taking one of the side effects was sickness :dohh: As soon as i stopped taking them i stopped feeling sick. I have such awful sickness when im pregnant that i totaly thought this is it :dohh: To add insult to injury AF showed up 4 days late too lol
Do you have many symptoms ? I cant comment on your chart cause i dont have a clue. :hugs:

haha, germany is pretty darn rainy too. i hate the weather here!

Crap isn't it. Im a proper little sun bunny, i hate the rain. Trouble is im terrified of flying and i mean to the point of getting to the airport and refusing to get on the plane lol So im stuck with the british weather :growlmad:

You are a bunch of chatterboxes today! I just had a sleep for about an hour and a half!

I keep having sexy dreams :blush: I think it's because I haven't had sex since I ovulated - I don't know how I will keep this up for 8 months!!

Never you have a great attitude towards it... I think that's the best way to be... It's hard not to get your hopes up, but once AF comes you just have to look ahead. I have to admit before I was on Clomid, it was so depressing for me, not just because I hadn't got my bfp, but because I knew I had a 5 week+ wait just to ovulate... I could have handled 14 days!

Mandy fingers crossed for you. I still poas every day - I bought 50 ICs & it's hard to stop!!

TTC shame about your temp this morning but I will stalk tomorrow :D

Sparkle you don't temp? Would you mind starting as it's hard to stalk you properly otherwise :rofl:

TTC I go back in just over 2 weeks to see if the ovary has calmed down yet! It only hurts a little but she said it might get worse as everything grows...

x x x

Right off on the school run before i have to explain to the teachers that im late because i was talking to my online friends lol. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon ladies :hugs: xx

oh ok....thanks sparkle....Only symptoms I seem to be having is sore boob and nips...sore boobs are norm for me though...not the nips but last month on my first month of clomid I had sore nips but not sore boobs....all very confusing...and one night where I seriously felt like I was going to be sick. but it went away when I ate. I have having some cramping which started yesterday but that could just be me getting ready for af....so sad all these symptoms can be explained away!

sbb - I hope that cysts goes away!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->