Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

hmmpfftt I hate this time of the day for me...

the rest of you are in La La land.. and we are just getting ready to have dinner.. 6:30pm here...

dam it's quiet.. LOL :rofl:

Kel the joys of time difference :flower: Love your profile picture and good luck with your blood tests :thumbup:

After dh and I bd'd a minute ago i cramped pretty bad too. But it went away, so IDK! IM Fxed till the end tho. thanks hun!
I felt the same last night but Im 7 or 8 DPO so a bit early for AF I hope FX she is not on her way for you either.

Hey Girls :D

Well we saw the little bean and its teeny tiny heartbeat! It is 4.6mm so it's really tiny! But apparently the right size for 6ish weeks... I have got a pic I will post it in a minute, but it's so small I doubt you'll even see it lol!

My right ovary is quite enlarged, 50mmx37mm which is too big. Probably been over stimulated by the Clomid... So I have to go back in 2 weeks and if it's still big, or even bigger they may have to drain it at some point.

But I don't think that will hurt the beanie so that's ok!

Welshie I'm glad everything went OK, I'm going to reply to you properly in a minute :hugs:

x x x

Oh Wow Hun I can see the little bean amazing and I'm delighted all was well and you got to see a little heart beat, brilliant :hugs:

Welshrose hello back at you, my sister had problems with bleeding about 3 years ago she would bleed for nearly 3 months at a time and then have nothing for months again. they told her it was her weight and she had PCOS the doctor told her if she lost her weight she would more than likely have a normal cycle again but when she TCC she will need help to get pregnant. her cycles did sort them self's out not sure if they did any thing though.
I'm wondering though I agree your Gyne is doing the cop out with the weight thing but what blood tests did they do, did they check all is well with the pituitary gland etc. would you consider seeing a herbalist or acupuncturer to may be help you on your journey! I hope what she has given you works and gets you back on track may be the DNC will do that as well :hugs:

Never wow how do you manage not seeing DH so long it must be a pain. will you not see him for a year after June nice one on having a day off :thumbup:

where is everyone...I still have power someone needs to chat with me....hahahaahaha

celtic -did you take your temp this morning early or late? how much earlier or later?????? I am avidly stalking your chart as you can see ;)

You are a bunch of chatterboxes today! I just had a sleep for about an hour and a half!

I keep having sexy dreams :blush: I think it's because I haven't had sex since I ovulated - I don't know how I will keep this up for 8 months!!

Never you have a great attitude towards it... I think that's the best way to be... It's hard not to get your hopes up, but once AF comes you just have to look ahead. I have to admit before I was on Clomid, it was so depressing for me, not just because I hadn't got my bfp, but because I knew I had a 5 week+ wait just to ovulate... I could have handled 14 days!

Mandy fingers crossed for you. I still poas every day - I bought 50 ICs & it's hard to stop!!

TTC shame about your temp this morning but I will stalk tomorrow :D

Sparkle you don't temp? Would you mind starting as it's hard to stalk you properly otherwise :rofl:

TTC I go back in just over 2 weeks to see if the ovary has calmed down yet! It only hurts a little but she said it might get worse as everything grows...

x x x

I will give it ago next month just for you SBB. I have never been stalked before sounds fun lol :hugs:

Hi Never...hahaha...the power has not been on for this long in days...I am not sure what to do with myself.....lol....anyway, I am sitting online in ff looking at other peoples charts....trying to see if they are similar to mine. I can really obsess when I put my mind to it.

haha, i totally understand. i have internet almost 24/7 and all i like to do is sit on here and play my facebook games. not much to do without DH here, haha. other than that i work and lay with my dog.

hehe thanks sparkle :) wish i could have like a million, i can never decide on one haha!

hehe thanks sparkle :) wish i could have like a million, i can never decide on one haha!

I changed mine as it was eore under a rain cloud and i thought that was a bit depressing lol
I keep thinking about putting a picture of me on here but we havn't told anyone we are TTC and it's just my luck some noisy bugger finds me lol x

awww i love eore, but i do understand. not very sparkly haha. DH and i don't talk to anyone about TTC either, but all my friends either work in bars or are in the army so the last thing they are doing is searching on here! :)

awww i love eore, but i do understand. not very sparkly haha. DH and i don't talk to anyone about TTC either, but all my friends either work in bars or are in the army so the last thing they are doing is searching on here! :)

We don't talk about it to anyone because we don't think they would be to impressed. lol
My SIL has 2 children and can't understand why anyone would want more than 2. She's not very maternal.
My mum is terrified i will suffer from SPD again, and already has 9 grand children and another one due in november. :wacko:
My boss has 3 girls who are already pregnant and will be going on maternity leave very soon :dohh: she keeps saying " no more pregnacies girls. "
All my friends are around my age 34 so there is a very slim chance one of them may turn up here one day :blush: xx

Sparkle I didn't put a pic of me on either in case someone saw it as no one knows we are ttc... The chances are pretty slim! But you never know...

X x x

well, secret or not, i am hoping for your :bfp:! i can't talk about it at work because they hate for females to get pregnant. it's a lot of paperwork and there is always a risk that i will choose to leave my job which is breaking my contract. usually when females don't like they army they get pregnant so they can get out (and everyone knows it), but it leaves a bad name for us that like the army AND want to have kids.

Evening lovely girls!!

I've been a little naughty and had a sneaky drink after work tonight!! Well I'm prob nowhere near ovulating yet and defo not preggo so whats the harm! I stopped drinking the first few months of trying but everytime AF came I felt even worse cos i do like a drink (not in an alcoholic kinda way :rofl:) and i've always been really social which is prob from my many years working in pubs!!!!

Never - your like a tonic hun! If all fails again this month I might be needing you to pick me up!! I tend to get really down that first day but then i'm ok! At least this time I know that I can get refererred by my doc for further tests cos it'l have been a year :happydance: LOVE your profile pic, i like the natural pictures.

kel - you too are great for the PMA cos your so positive!! Hope your doing ok!!

TTC - :wacko: I really wanted to see your temp!! I'm living my BFP through you hun LOL!! Glad you finally got power back, how ya feeling!!

SBB - Ooooh lil beanie!! So teeny tiny, can't wait for the next scan pic!! Hope your ovary heard me earlier!!

Sparkle - I'm kinda with ya with the not sure bout posting a pic, i may do! My family know, but only cos its taken so long and I've ended up telling them! A couple of close friends know, my best friend started trying after me and got pregnant straight away! Now we never talk about it, I guess she feels uncomfortable or something!! She's due in early July and I can't wait to be a kinda auntie!!

Welsh - hope your ok. :hugs: to you all

Hi linny, my best friend had been trying to concive for a year. She gave up booze and followed a healthy diet. She had a big event coming up so they decided to put off trying for a month. Needless to say she went out got completely shit faced :dohh: and two weeks later had a BFP. Her baby girl is now 17 months.

I know it's only a slim chance of someone finding you but it is a chance lol. Im thinking that once i get my BFP and we have told people i might put one of me on :hugs: xx

Ha ha its so funny how that works. My friend spent her first month of trying teetotal and the second they'd only dtd once so she had assumed she wouldn't get pregnant! We got trashed one weekend, the next she was out again to see a band blah blah what was the outcome.........PREGNANT!! LOL she'll forever feel guilty for all that drinking LOL!!!

Hee hee I've outed OH!! Well he wanted me to put a pic of him LOL!!

OMG you ladies have been VERY talkative today and i wish I could back and read it all but I gotta make some pasta salad for my best friends Bday celebration tonight

but back from the docs... all is good... we justb talked and he told me that 2 MC unfortunately is VERY common thing and really can't do anything with me unless i have another, which I told him WON'T HAPPEN.... they took 7 vials of blood though and is testing me for EVERYTHING..... so I gotta wait for about a week due to the amount of tests they are running but he told me when I get pregnant again they will put me on the progesterone pills ASAP.... and hopefully wll do the trick...... he said my age is not a factor at all.. which I was pleased to hear...

ok off to cut up the yummy stuff for the salad...

have a WONDERFUL evening

sparkle - I am in that boat also....no one knows we are ttc and this island is so gossipy I def. dont want them to know I am having trouble so I dont have a pic up either.

linny - I am so sorry trust me I have been beating myself up today for not temping...hahaha....I just hope it stays high tomorrow. I must say I am kinda getting very excited but I am trying not to b/c I dont want the disappointment. I am having some serious symptoms...but who knows right they can all be explained away by af, clomid, or just me being weird....hahahaha

Kel - glad all went well, I hope all that blood will give us some answers...and I say us cuz I feel like we are all in this together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->