Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

and I say us cuz I feel like we are all in this together

we are TOTALLY in this together,,, I aint given up HELL NO.... I am gonna get my lil bean again the dang thing is gonna STICK this time...

where is everyone...I still have power someone needs to chat with me....hahahaahaha

celtic -did you take your temp this morning early or late? how much earlier or later?????? I am avidly stalking your chart as you can see ;)

Stalk away LOL it was at the right time only I was kinda sleep deprived as DD woke me up a lot plus I needed the loo about 3 times last night. I still think its right as I went back to sleep and it was 3 hours when I woke second time and it was the same temp. some one suggested it could be showing implantation all depends what tomorrows temp shows I guess. :flower:

Celtic it could very well be an IP drop... whoo hooo I hope so..

WTH time is it there now????

Im in Ireland and its just 22.14 :thumbup:

I hope so we shall see LOL good to hear your appointmet went well, great that the doc are going to put you on pogesterone as soon as you get pregnant :thumbup:

Never fair play to you :hugs::thumbup:

yah ip is what I was thnking.......cant wait to see your chart tomorrow!!!

Im in Ireland and its just 22.14 :thumbup:

I hope so we shall see LOL good to hear your appointmet went well, great that the doc are going to put you on pogesterone as soon as you get pregnant :thumbup:

Never fair play to you :hugs::thumbup:

Ireland a place I sooo want to visit----- I would LOVE to see where all my ancestors came from.... :)

maybe one day I'll get there..............

yeah I am with you Kel, I would love to go there! My dh grandmother went last year and her pics were amazing. it was a dream of her to go to Ireland....so all the grandkids put together and sent her and her sister for 2 weeks. They had a ball, like two kids...hahahahaha

Ireland a place I sooo want to visit----- I would LOVE to see where all my ancestors came from.... :)

maybe one day I'll get there..............[/QUOTE]

yeah I am with you Kel, I would love to go there! My dh grandmother went last year and her pics were amazing. it was a dream of her to go to Ireland....so all the grandkids put together and sent her and her sister for 2 weeks. They had a ball, like two kids...hahahahaha

You would both love it! I tried to live in Australia and as much of a lovely country it was I missed home soooo much LOL

Kel were your family from in Ireland

If either of you get here you have to go to Achill Island its in Mayo you can drive on to it, its like stepping back in time amazing beautiful scenery and a cracking pub scene esp at the weekends. great spot for a visit.

How much of a rise should I expect if it is implantation today do you think!!! I wonder LOL

wow how nice,,,,,,

a friend of ours goes every year and we have other friends that are from there, they moved here in the 80's... I LOVE to listen to them talk.. he just had a 50th surprise party and his sister flew in for the weekend from Ireland... OMG how I had such great conversations with her....

hee hee they were in the bathroom and someone said knickers I said WTH knickers, you mean panties- underwear... lol and then she said something about runners,,, I said runners HUH... she was talking sneakers... LOL

okey dokey we are heading to my friends house

you ladies have a wonderful evening talk to ya tomorrow

MUCHO HUGS

I really don't know WHERE they were from, it was my great great grandparents.. maybe one day I will try to do a family tree

Australia OMG how lucky.. but I can hear ya on wantting to come home

I lived in Hawaii for a bit and couldn't WAIT to get back to the states and on the east coast... don't get me wrong Hawaii was beautiful but stuck on a rock-small one at that- and so far from home-- nice place to visit but not live unless you were born there and don;t knwo any different... drive around the island took an hour and if I did that here.. lordy I could see so many differnt things in different states,, NY, Penn, Maryland, Delaware, Rhode Island... ect ect ect

OK NOW I AM OFF

TA TA FOR NOW

linny - i will be your tonic whenever you need it girly! :)

hope everyone is having a good night. mine is almost over!

Hey girls I haven't read all the posts, I'll catch up tomorrow... But kell just read about your docs that all sounds good (well as good as it can be) I'm glad they are testing for everything and the next bedazzled eggie is gonna stick :hugs:

X x x

Morning Girls:wave:

Wow I've only missed an evening and Soooo many pages to read:shock:

Can't wait to hear any testing results girls.....anyone feeling weak and easily led astray....:test::test::test: :winkwink:

Well girls....I finally feel like me....no woozy sick going on today:yipee: I dread to think what I'd be like if I had to spend hours under GA:dohh:
I took 1 of the norethisterone tablets yesterday.... really can't believe that one 5mg tablet can have that much of an effect on my chart.....it's the highest ever:shock:...and was only taken an hour after when I would normally....:shrug:
Guess we'll have to see what tomorrows looks like after I've taken two tablets today.

Not a lot planned for today except taking Callum swimming and Poppy out for a nice long walk later...assuming it's not raining:dohh:

Hope you're all ok and have got fab saturdays planned:hugs:

Sparkle....check out the sig babe...:winkwink::hugs:

Heapsa love to all.....:kiss:

good morning welsh and all my maca ladies! i hope you all have a great day. i went to friends last night and ate yummy chili and played mario kart wii. it was pretty fun, but everything always makes me miss DH. he loves playing mario kart wii and gets all buttheart when i win, hehe i don't have anything planned for today, maybe just a lazy day. can't wait for some of you ladies to test. ttcbaby especially! :) welsh -i hope you have a good day at the pool and going for a walk. the weather here is so lame. it was hot all last week and cold and raining this week. germany stinks!

It's lame here to Lovely....big grey clouds out there and not a ray of the beautiful stuff anywhere...Hope it sorts itself out soon.....we need summer!

:rofl: Mario kart on the wii....:rofl:....We have it here....I don't play too much....Callum prefers to play with DH...someone that can give him some level of competition as in his words....Mummy you're really not very good...are you?!:haha: Thankfully my driving in real life is a lot better:winkwink::rofl:

Do you get to speak to DH much hun when you're apart? Hope you're ok:hugs:

hey welsh!

haha - well hey, not everyone can be good at mario kart wii. i played mario kart when i was little and was really good at it, so i assume my wii experience came from that. too bad callum can't play me, i'm good competition!

i'm ready for the summer too. it's may isn't it? i'm pretty sure summer started in march in the states, haha. i miss that!

i'm okay here. some days are easier than others. i really miss him. i'm lucky that i do get to talk to him everyday right now. we have yahoo messenger on our phones so we can message each other and i bought unlimited calls to the states for my cell so i can talk to him. we usually talk like once every day sometimes every other day. but we yahoo 24/7. i hope i don't get to spoiled, because when he finally gets on deployment, i don't think we will get to talk as much as we do :( just ready for it to all be over and for us to be normal, but we've got years for that. :sigh: :hugs:

I really don't know WHERE they were from, it was my great great grandparents.. maybe one day I will try to do a family tree

Australia OMG how lucky.. but I can hear ya on wantting to come home

I lived in Hawaii for a bit and couldn't WAIT to get back to the states and on the east coast... don't get me wrong Hawaii was beautiful but stuck on a rock-small one at that- and so far from home-- nice place to visit but not live unless you were born there and don;t knwo any different... drive around the island took an hour and if I did that here.. lordy I could see so many differnt things in different states,, NY, Penn, Maryland, Delaware, Rhode Island... ect ect ect

OK NOW I AM OFF

TA TA FOR NOW

Hope you had a good night :thumbup:

Yep homesickness can be a killer, I was glad to come home and lucky DH was happy to as well. :thumbup: I had my DD in Australia :)

Ah yes the diffierent names for things, like we say crisps when you say chips LOL when chips is fries to us! if your ever on you tube look up Kathy or (catherine )Lynch Shelia Sheek its a comedy programe and she is brilliant and so funny sure feck it here is a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqmi1I65x_Y
Its filimed in Dublin city and a place called Tallaght at a shopping center called Square were I used to do my shopping LOL

Not feeling good about my temps today no rise it stayed the same so not sure what that means, may be AF coming early

Aww Hun I can't even begin to imagine what it's like...my heart goes out to you thou:hugs:

Haha he could do with someone bringing his head in....cheeky lil imp!:rofl:
You never know I may practise one night and suprise him:lol:

Right I'm gonna have to say Catch Ya Later Chick....need to get Callum ready for swimming. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->