Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Morning Girls:wave:

Wow I've only missed an evening and Soooo many pages to read:shock:

Can't wait to hear any testing results girls.....anyone feeling weak and easily led astray....:test::test::test: :winkwink:

Well girls....I finally feel like me....no woozy sick going on today:yipee: I dread to think what I'd be like if I had to spend hours under GA:dohh:
I took 1 of the norethisterone tablets yesterday.... really can't believe that one 5mg tablet can have that much of an effect on my chart.....it's the highest ever:shock:...and was only taken an hour after when I would normally....:shrug:
Guess we'll have to see what tomorrows looks like after I've taken two tablets today.

Not a lot planned for today except taking Callum swimming and Poppy out for a nice long walk later...assuming it's not raining:dohh:

Hope you're all ok and have got fab saturdays planned:hugs:

Sparkle....check out the sig babe...:winkwink::hugs:

Heapsa love to all.....:kiss:

Good morning welsh, glad your feeling a tad better today :hugs: Im only 6 days past Ov so it would be pointless for me to :test: but please lead me astray next week when i will be feeling weak :rofl:
Enjoy your day swimming. Oh i nearly forgot take a look at my siggy lol :happydance: xxxx

Good morning maca ladies, hope you are all feeling well.

Well the weather here is crap so im off to my mums for a bacon bap with loads of tommy sauce. Welsh im getting it in before i start my diet again on monday :blush: :rofl:

Hope you all enjoy your saturday i will check back in in a couple of hours when my tummy is full. :hugs: xxxx

Morning girls :D

Man the weather is s**t here today! So miserable...

I'm going out again tonight and again it's in my village, which leaves me no excuse not to drink! So I need to come up with one, or pretend again - which I really don't think I have the energy to do!

Hope everyone has a lovely day

x x x

Morning girls :D

Man the weather is s**t here today! So miserable...

I'm going out again tonight and again it's in my village, which leaves me no excuse not to drink! So I need to come up with one, or pretend again - which I really don't think I have the energy to do!

Hope everyone has a lovely day

x x x

Can you bring your own drink, Ild put some of that lovely sparkling White garpe fruit in to a wine bottle and drink that. or your on a detox so cant drink or ww or meds LOL good luck and have fun :hugs:

ooo the wine bottle idea is a good one celtic! :) unless someone else wants to try it, LOL. but you know people, they like to think there is alcohol in it even when there isn't. so it could still work.

morning all. wat a crap day here todasy raining and i got me washing out lol.. well 10dpo , and taking me maca 2 tabs a day lol and i swear its working as i feel more energy lol and no cramps lol.. and taking bab asprin and folic acid , all these tablets lol

i take a lot of tablets too mandy :) hoping the weather clears up for you. seems to be a gloomy day around the world, haha

i take a lot of tablets too mandy :) hoping the weather clears up for you. seems to be a gloomy day around the world, haha

ty hun,, not sure if its the maca helping me cramps as they r alot better than previous months or if it other sign lol x

Morning ladies!!

OMG i am soooooo excited!! I'm on CD13 today and i did my CBFM as usual and guess what........ITS BLOODY HIGH!!!!!!! I can't believe it. For those that don't use one, a high means your getting reading to ovulate and your peak is when you eggy is about to get released!! I know my cycle was a bit everywhere with the spotting but it is most months and if anything i might be two days out making it CD15! Even so last month my first hight didn't come till CD18 WAHOOOOOO!!! Oh I think it must be the wonderful soy!!!

So obviously we :sex: and OH was so funny after! He was getting impatient cos he wanted me to get up (I'm laid up with my legs in the air :haha:) and then he's like 'c'mon get up we've things to do' and I'm like 'err hello gotta keep the little guys in there a while longer' and then he looks at me as he's walking out the door and says 'I knew you should have got some of those softcups' :rofl: I can't believe how much he takes in sometimes, it just made me giggle!!

Hows everyone doing today?? Any testers.............yeh thats you ttc :happydance:

lol linny ,,,, my oh thinks its so funny wen i lay there with legs up lol..

woo hoo go linny! i have the soft cups for DH's visit. i just don't have the patience to lie there. it kills me! i have ADD and DH has ADHD. it's quite funny :) he suggested i get more than the 6 i have because lots more :sex: will be happening in june then just 6, haha. i wish i could post pictures on here, do you know how to? DH got to something so awesome the other day and i want to show ya'll (there is my southern twang..) FX'ed you catch that eggy this month linny!

I know what we do LOL!!! I just can't believe knows all the names for thing!!!!

Never - let me know about those kick things that tone your stomach up!! I'm ok with pain LOL! or maybe not!!

Never - yey!!! Order more softcups LOL!! Haven't a clue bout pics, kel will know though! it took me forever to upload a profile pic. Its started off as OH then he changed his mind so now its the deer LOL!!

oh flutter kicks. eww i hate them. haha. but no pain no gain. army people always like to say PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY. always makes me want to punch whoever says that, haha.

Step 1
Lie flat on your back, with your arms resting palm-down by your sides.

Step 2
Lift your heels about six inches off of the floor. Keep your legs fully extended, with a slight bend in your knees.

Step 3
Now, quickly move your legs up and down, alternating in small, rapid and scissor-like motions - as one leg goes up, the other comes down. Use your arms to stabilize you, but keep your lower back flat against the ground as best as you can.

Step 4
Continue these motions for as long as required, as per your level of fitness. Keep your abdominal muscles contracted throughout the exercise - they should be doing most of the work.

Step 5
When you have had enough, or have reached exhaustion, slowly lower your legs to the floor. Afterwards, give your muscles time to rest and recuperate

DH got to do this on thursday and he was super excited. fx'ed i get to try this sometime!

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs565.snc3/30879_441708950832_597710832_6035505_7909885_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs525.ash1/30879_441708730832_597710832_6035503_5782966_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs525.ash1/30879_441708455832_597710832_6035500_2671855_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs565.snc3/30879_441708000832_597710832_6035483_4633164_n.jpg

I just had to throw myself on the floor and try the tummy crunching he he. My word it's not for the faint hearted :blush: I think i may need a lay down.

Do you do this daily never ? If you do you must have a stomach of steel.

Linny lots of :dust: to you :hugs:

SBB You could you tell your friends you have been put on antibiotics so need to stay on the soft drinks :blush:

Mandy Have you managed to stay away from the tests today ? I have to say i have been on the maca for 2 weeks and i have loads more energy. I also feel more relaxed. I dont know if it's anything to do with the maca but it a welcomed feeling.

haha you crack me up sparkle! :haha: no definitely don't do them every day. we try to do them every other day, but i try not to do it unless the army makes me do it. i don't voluntarily exercise EVER :nope:

Morning ladies :wave:

whaooo can't BELIEVE we slept in til 7:45am.. that is WAY late for us,,,, but had a nice time last nite-had a few beers watched the Yankees SPANK the Soxs last nite... and just laughed..

SBB another one.. hmmmm now it gets tough- I say keep pretending with bringing your own concoction.... it appears to be the only way,, BUT HAVE FUN

Hey Welshie-- how ya feeling today

Linny---- HOLY HELL GIRL- ASS IN THE AIR- DO NOT MOVE FOR AT LEAST 20 MINUTES.... your prediction is gonna come true I KNOW it....

Never- those photos are awesome, but ohhh does it bring back memories, Jeff was stationed at Schofield in Hawaii....... whooaaa I just loved going on base and seeng all the guys in uniform...just love a man in uniform... and when Jeff stops home sometimes for lunch... woozie woozie woozie :winkwink:

Morning TTC, Sparkle, Mandy, Celtic, Whit hmm did I miss anyone else? I HOPE not....

welp gonna get ready to go out and buy some flowers for the house :happydance:

hey kelster - i feel ya on the men in uniform, hehe :) hope you have a fabo day and i'm glad you had a good night. sounds like it was fun!

whit - it's your testing day, where are you girl?

also, a few ?'s i have..

do you think drinking a little bit here and there affects your chances of conceiving? i've heard so many different opinions on that. i tried abstaining altogether and quit from jan until march and still no :bfp: and now i just drink once a weekend, if even that. do you think that matters?

also, is baby size genetic do you think? DH said his daughter was 6 pounds when she was born and i was 4.1 pounds born (my biological mom didn't show even at 5 months..) is all of that genetic?

just questions i've been wondering all day, haha.

hey kelster - i feel ya on the men in uniform, hehe :) hope you have a fabo day and i'm glad you had a good night. sounds like it was fun!

whit - it's your testing day, where are you girl?

also, a few ?'s i have..

do you think drinking a little bit here and there affects your chances of conceiving? i've heard so many different opinions on that. i tried abstaining altogether and quit from jan until march and still no :bfp: and now i just drink once a weekend, if even that. do you think that matters?

also, is baby size genetic do you think? DH said his daughter was 6 pounds when she was born and i was 4.1 pounds born (my biological mom didn't show even at 5 months..) is all of that genetic?

just questions i've been wondering all day, haha.

I always think a little of what you fancy does no harm. We do have lives to live while we are TTC. :shhh: Im not a big drinker but if we have a night out i do still have a drink. I probably wouldn't have more than 1 or 2 if i was in the TTW, but i try to think along the lines that this may take some time so as long as im sensible my life doesn't have to stop.

Im not sure about the weight thing. My 2 brothers were 10lb babies and i was 8lb but i was was 4 weeks early :blush: My babies were 7lb 1oz, 7lb 14oz and 7lb 4oz. I do follow my mother in the awful sickness and quick births though. :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->