Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Morning ladies :wave:

whaooo can't BELIEVE we slept in til 7:45am.. that is WAY late for us,,,, but had a nice time last nite-had a few beers watched the Yankees SPANK the Soxs last nite... and just laughed..

SBB another one.. hmmmm now it gets tough- I say keep pretending with bringing your own concoction.... it appears to be the only way,, BUT HAVE FUN

Hey Welshie-- how ya feeling today

Linny---- HOLY HELL GIRL- ASS IN THE AIR- DO NOT MOVE FOR AT LEAST 20 MINUTES.... your prediction is gonna come true I KNOW it....

Never- those photos are awesome, but ohhh does it bring back memories, Jeff was stationed at Schofield in Hawaii....... whooaaa I just loved going on base and seeng all the guys in uniform...just love a man in uniform... and when Jeff stops home sometimes for lunch... woozie woozie woozie :winkwink:

Morning TTC, Sparkle, Mandy, Celtic, Whit hmm did I miss anyone else? I HOPE not....

welp gonna get ready to go out and buy some flowers for the house :happydance:

Good morning kel, Ooh what i would do for a lay in. Enjoy your day :hugs: xx

I asked for Maca Root for Mother's Day!! I joining the maca club...whoo hoo:happydance: I hoping for a good SA for the DH, and eventually a BFP for us both:thumbup:

Have a great day, and thanks for all the great info!

morning ladies -

celtic - thanks for the tip....I really hope one day i will make it there.

Never - I LOVE MARIO CART.....hahahaha....pretty depressing when my 3 year nephews plays better than me....hahahahaha

welsh - glad to hear your are feeling better and wow.....that is a high temperature....I am breaking slightly....as I really want to know....hahahahahhaha, bu thubby just told me he wanted me to wait till FRIDAY....OMG I might die waiting that long

Linny - That is great news.....woohoo!!!! yeah lay down the law....legs in the air for a minimum 1/2 hour....hahahahaha....your husband is hilarious....

mandy - the maca did help me with energy big time....AND I was enjoying the bding much more as well!

Not much here to report. I got a nice temp this morning. Like I said, I feel some foundation breaking....I really want to test....UGH!!!! SHould I listen to the dh?

Linny

Test!!!!!! Chart is looking great (by the way I haven't read the rest of the post, I just came on and saw 'should I test?' he he) :haha:

X x x

TTC you're chart looks AMAZING..... dam :: whispers :: test please test... :rofl:

welcome Wispy- sit back and enjoy the ride ... :0

Ok ignore that first post....hahaha...here is my complete one!!!!

morning ladies -

celtic - thanks for the tip....I really hope one day i will make it there.

Never - I LOVE MARIO CART.....hahahaha....pretty depressing when my 3 year nephews plays better than me....hahahahaha
Ok hanging from a heli...not my idea of fun...geez, I am afraid of heights. I drink a little bit here and there...i try to limit myself to 2 or 3 drinks if I am going out. I dont get sloshed or anything like that but I dont think it will do any harm. I am not drinking this weekend though just in case I am pg. I think there is something to be said abuot genetics....but I dont know how far it goes.

welsh - glad to hear your are feeling better and wow.....that is a high temperature....I am breaking slightly....as I really want to know....hahahahahhaha, bu thubby just told me he wanted me to wait till FRIDAY....OMG I might die waiting that long

Linny - That is great news.....woohoo!!!! yeah lay down the law....legs in the air for a minimum 1/2 hour....hahahahaha....your husband is hilarious....

mandy - the maca did help me with energy big time....AND I was enjoying the bding much more as well!

sparkle - how is the tww going for you???? Any symptoms?

kel - morning.....hope you are doing well!

wispy - welcome!!!!

Not much here to report. I got a nice temp this morning. Like I said, I feel some foundation breaking....I really want to test....UGH!!!! SHould I listen to the dh?

omg your women move fast...hahaha....well I think everyone is telling me to test...hahaha...Ok well I wanted to test tomorrow with FMU, can everyone wait till then???? I will try to convince the dh that we should just test...he was so funny....overanalyzing my chart...comparing my other charts to this one and saying...you have to be pg.....then he said I am naming the baby BJ....I said NO WAY...that stand for Bl(w J&b and he was like no it stand for Brad Junior...that his name....hahahahaha

seriously you guys are cracking me up

Kel - you were the one that told me last week to wait til 14dpo....hahaa I see you have broken on that also!!! LOL.....

sbb - that is hilarious....I actually used your chart to show dh what a pg chart might look like....hahahaha

haha we do move fast and BJ does stand for some not to so good things, haha. i think it is adorable that your DH is analyzing your chart. so cute :) :test: :test: :test:

LOL no way BJ... LOL too funny but I get ya.. Jeff wants for a boy Brodey Raymond...... which I love because Raymond is my grandfathers name but the kids initals would be

BRA.. as my last name starts with an A.. I said HELL NO would my son have those initals.. :rofl: so we settled for Brodey Patrick

hmm can I wait... well HELL NO I CAN'T but I guess I have too .. ahh POOT :lol:

I KNOW I did BUT your chart look AMAZING.. I had a big dip in March and well really thougth I was out but was getting VERY faint positives at 12dpo...

Thanks for the advice about drinking girls, I love the wine bottle idea! Will decide later and let you know how I get on tomorrow!

Having a curry too which actually I am really looking forward to :D

Welcome wispy :wave:

Linny v pleased you've got your high! You def need softcups though!

Kell glad you had a good time last night...

Never I'm so glad I'm not allowed (probably!) to so those excercises they sound like torture!!

Ttc have you given in yet?

X x x

test test test test test :rofl:

Ok, there is a thread I just joined for POAS addicts (a support group, like "Hi, my name is blah blah and I am addicted to peeing on sticks)....This post reminded me I need to put a new HPT in my purse in case I get the urge to POAS away from home. I also throw in a few OPK strips too. YOU never know!:haha:
I had a really good giggle this morning!

I'm excited to see who gets a BFP next that is adding maca to their diet.:happydance: I want to hurry up and get mine!!!!!!!!!:hissy:

test test test test test :rofl:

Ok, there is a thread I just joined for POAS addicts (a support group, like "Hi, my name is blah blah and I am addicted to peeing on sticks)....This post reminded me I need to put a new HPT in my purse in case I get the urge to POAS away from home. I also throw in a few OPK strips too. YOU never know!:haha:
I had a really good giggle this morning!

I'm excited to see who gets a BFP next that is adding maca to their diet.:happydance: I want to hurry up and get mine!!!!!!!!!:hissy:

well just make sure you let Welshie know what day you are to test so she can add you on the front page...

so far we have one :bfp: SBB.. whoopie and me with the :angel: :(

and for the longest time is was pretty much just me, SBB and Welshrose posting on here

so glad to have become such a bigger family..... :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->