Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

awww you're so sweet kelster :) as DH's visit is getting closer and closer i'm getting so much more anxious and excited. i want to be a :bfp: on the front page. woot woot :yipee:

sbb- why dont you tell everyone you are on antibiotics and if they ask why just say it is a UTI or something...that'll shut them up!!!

Well I really do want to test with FMU....so I MIGHT test tomorrow....hahahahaha you girls are sooooooo bad....hahahhaaa

wispy - that is hilarious!

kel - yeah BRA would not work.....but brodey patrick is gorgeous...patrick is a nice irish name isnt it?

ok fine we will wait 'til tomorrow. [-( haha j/k girl. we will be waiting NOT SO PATIENTLY. i can't wait!

hahahahaha, that is funny...trust me I feel the same way...I am really getting excite dubt am so afraid it is BFN...seriously, if it is I am not sure how I will react to this one. This is the first time in the 10 months that i really feel like this is it....ya know...so a bfn would be truly devastating.

well I AM happy we have got a family in here now :) and you WILL be a :bfp: on the front page

Brodey is very Irish too :winkwink: (did internet search on Gaelic/Irish boy names) I said if our child is gonna have a German last name it is only fair that I get an Irish name in there too,,,, Patrick is Jeff's middle name and he doesn't like Brodey Jeffery so I said how bout your middle name so that is where Brodey Patrick came into play.. YAY FOR ME ...

we both have common first names just spelled differently.. I am Kellie and he is Jeffery-not Jeffrey

ok ok ok I can wait til tomorrow- and it's MOMMY'S DAY tomorrow, what a WONDERFUL Mommy's Day gift that would be

oh very good point kel! a mother's day :bfp: how amazing would that be?

ttcbaby - i understand what you mean by being devastated, and i know it stinks to even think about that, but if that's the case you have tons of moral support here for you. just know that. :hugs: but i don't think that's the case. :haha:

dh and have only figured out a female name: prudence madison, but we can't think of a boy for anything and that's what we are hoping for..maybe that's a sign, LOL.

dh and have only figured out a female name: prudence madison, but we can't think of a boy for anything and that's what we are hoping for..maybe that's a sign, LOL

ohh I likey Prudence very different and beautiful.... and well um yeah not having the boys name might be a sign.. LOL

we have both picked out-- girl has always been Danielle Rae- Dani for short..

ok I truly have to get in the shower... I am such a lazy arse.. LOL

kel - you are right...wow I didnt even think about it....it is mothers day tomorrow.....maybe that is a sign to test tomorrow!

thanks never - you are so right...the support is more than amazing.

I dont have any boys names either...only one girl name....hahahaha

well what is the girls name you picked???

I love to hear names.......

ttc! I am 12 dpo af is due today (she always shows up in the middle of the night but notihng) So Im still holding out! I took two ic's this morning but got bfns.. theres a FRER I knew I should have used! I also have a girls name but no boys name hehe

i know someone asked this not that long ago. i don't know yet, because i'm not at the end of my first cycle with it yet. :shrug: i'm sure some of the other girls will know.

Whit, mandy and ttc I really hope you get bfps in the morning... And anyone else who's testing! Am crossing everything!!

My names are really only for twin girls, poppy and daisy - because me and my sister were going to be called that. I guess I could use one anyway if it's a girl... I think poppy first... Maybe daisy will come later!

No idea for a boy... I always liked Reed but OH surname is page (reed a page!) so doesn't quite work!

X x x

whit - woohoo...excited for tomorrow...I have a v. long lp and clomid made it longer...so af is not really due for me till wednesday or thursday...that is why I am hesitant to test....also why dh wants to wait till friday.

sbb - those are cute names.....are you going to find out the sex of the baby or wait for he/she to pop out?

No idea for a boy... I always liked Reed but OH surname is page (reed a page!) so doesn't quite work

umm nope that won't work LOL and you know my last name and you know what Jeff wanted for a boys first name

TERMIN.... now put that together with my last name and tell me what you think... :rofl: I think everyone can put together now what my last name is or I should say what is sounds like.. LOL

Daisy and Poppy are adorable

Mandy did you post a pic in the PG testing area?

Whit I know today was your test day according to the front page- I PRAY :af: stays away for 9 months...

Never CUTE avatar photo... :)

TTC you haven't told us your lil girls name or don't you want too? I understand if you don't....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->