Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

hahahahaha....i see....ok well either wait till tonight and hold your pee for 4 hours and try again or try again tomorrow morning.

i didnt....oh I thought I did....

Eden or Bali for a girl....the middle name is already patricia...that was my grandmothers name who past away last October...it is also my mothers name so I figured I would use it. DH doesnt like Eden but he didnt cringe to much when he heard Bali....so who knows....hahahahahaha....he said we will discuss in greater detail when we get the bfp...hahahahaha....

Aww thanks girlies Im going to be holding my breath!

ttc I LOVE those names! My girl's name is Mackenzie (or Makenzie) Paige after my Mom and the boy has a middle name after my brother Jacob!

oh I think us ladies all have some pretty nice names........I wish I had a boys name though....hahaha...I guess that is a sign that I will have girls. My dad keeps telling me I will. I am one of three girls...so he never had a boy...but my 2 sisters have 3 boys between them...so my dad got his sons through grandchildren...because of that he believes I will give him some grand daughters....I dont care...I just want them healthy!

Hey :wave:

TTC....I wonder how many calories are in a hat?!....cos I'm so going to be eating one if you don't end up with :bfp::rofl:....Can't wait til tomorrow morning now!:winkwink:

Whit....Getting excited for you Babes.....Stay Away :witch: or there'll be :trouble::haha:

Mandy....Hmmmm....not sure I like this word think hun:nope:....post a pic I'm sure all us poas addict that are ages away from testing would love to see it:lol:

SBB...Think I'd use the antibiotics excuse hun:thumbup: Hope you have a fab evening:hugs:

Kel...Hey Lovely, so glad the appointment went ok yesterday and that your GP is going to give you progesterone next time:hugs:

Never....those flutter kicks are cruel....but can definately see that they'd work. Do you just scissor the legs at the 6inches off the floor or get higher?

Linny....hope you're having a fab day babe:hugs:

Sparkle....Mmmmmm....bacon bap! I don't go to a slimming class sweets just trying to be super good. I done ww after I had Callum which was good but haven't got round to joining again....yet! I'll see how I get on I think. What day is weigh day for you? I tend to weigh first thing on a monday...after a wee and in my birthday suit....anything that'll help!:winkwink:

Celtic....I'm glad your sister's sorted themselves out. I have tryed TCM and accupuncture but it didn't seem to do anything:nope: I'm thinking of trying reflexology.
Hope the tww is going ok for you hun...when are you testing?

Wispy...:hi: glad you made it in here...as I said before there is a fab group of girls in here....hope you settle in ok:hugs: When are you testing babe?

Sorry if I've missed anyone...:hugs:

Well girls I saw three magpies today....all week it's only been one and after the saluting ritual I curse the damn bird....today...it was grins from ear to ear:winkwink::dohh: I'm not superticious with anything else...wish I could let this one go but...:dohh:
So I got to thinking what if I did actually ovulate on thursday/friday that would make the one and only :sex: session 3/4 days before O...I'd better get myself on the testing page and hope those temps stay high:lol:

:hug:

welsh - LMAO...you are hilarious...I am sorry I am putting you guys through this....

haha, i feel like we are more anxious than you..but i know we are not.

welsh - i've done every which way of the flutter kick. the army loves to invent all sorts of painful things to do. when i joined i could do like 1 push up in two minutes, about 30 situps and my run (2 miles) in like 20+ minutes. now i can do 38 pushups, 70 situps, and my run in 16:30. oh the things they have put us through.

btw, I wanted to mention something...I started going to a chiro about 4 months ago.....since then my cycles are much more regular and periods have also been lighter. theory is that all the nerves that feed your reproductive organs are house in your spine (L2 and 3 to be exact). If those nerves are being pinched or are out of place then they will not allow enough blood flow to the vital reprod. organs thus causing issues such as pcos, fibroids, annovulation, etc. My chiro actually does accupuncture incorporated with chiro...he is a flake but in a good way. since I have been going to him my fibroid has calcified, which means stopped growing and like I said my periods were lighter and less cramps....worth a looking into for those who might benefit from it. I think the trick is to find a dr. that is not american trained (b/c they are taught a very medical way to practice chiro, which will include drugs and xrays etc) and also a dr that is willing to use holistic ways to help you.

Evening how is everyone?

Did anyone notice that the Maca helped their boob pain before af as mine isn't as bad as usual and normally I get af cramps from bout 7 dpo but still haven't got any and I'm bout 10 dpo now. this is my first full month on the maca and am v impressed with it, glad I found this thread !

oooh Doctor Who is nearly on :happydance:

(I'm a closet nerd lol)

Oh and ttcbaby, do you get a lot of lower back pain and is that why you're chiropracting, is that a word?! cos thats v interesting what you wrote before about affecting blood flow and pinching nerves as I got sciatica in my lower back

yes I used to get a lot of lower back pain..funny enough when I walked in I told my chiro I was there for lower back pain. He examined my spine and said he suspects that I am having trouble with my female organs...I almost fell off the table....He said I was either having trouble with my eggs or my uterus and I said...yes I have a fibroid and he went on to tell me about how my periods were....it really was nuts. Anyway, he saw me 1 a week for a month and then every 2 weeks and now I got once a month.

This is my first full month on maca and my boobs actually hurt more....but I do love the energy.

Girls I'm feeling a need to update the front page and as TTC wont go and :test: right this minute...(joking Lovely)....was just wondering whether I'm missing anybody's testing dates.....

Please post them for me....:hugs:

Welsh--hope you get that BD session in honey! USe a softcup for good measure! ;)

ticktock- Ive had NO sore breasts whatsoever, and theyre always severely sore up until a week before my af.

never-- I wish I could do that many pushups! The situps I may be able to as I really work my abs out at the gym. HMMM

SBB- I completely agree about the antibiotics. Fool proof!!

Edit* ttc-- Lets hope that I dont need to, but if I do next cycle I was looking into a TCM/ chiro close to me!

Thank you Whit honey:hugs:
I'm not sure how long after the D&C you're supposed to abstain thou....:dohh:
The Gyne done her rounds literally two minutes after I'd come out of recovery so I really didn't think to ask:dohh:
I wonder if it would be ok to.....:-k

Are you testing with your FRER tomorrow hun? I hope you get to see a beautiful set of lines:hugs:

I really dont know about that. Sounds like a job for google. ;)
You'll prob come up with an older thread from BnB anyway! haha
Well I dont think I will.. that would make af only one day late and maybe I should wait longer? I havent had so much as a faint line yet so Id hate to waste it. Although I could make the hubby buy me more if I need them! Ill let you know.. haha

Edit* well will you look at that s omeone already posted about it! :haha:

hahaha welsh you are cracking me up!!!!! Seriously, just spoke to DH and I told him I couldnt leave my BnB girls hanging and he said that we should compromise at monday or tuesday....hahahaha...OK I am working on it girls....I will work on him longer.

Whit....I think I'd send hubby to go get more babe...maybe a digi?
I have never had fantastic lines on the ic and when I fell pg back in Nov08 I could of quite easily thrown the ic in the bin as bfn yet the cb digi came up with the super word and 1-2wks....:shrug: The ic was a super sensitive 10miu one as well and I think cb digi's are 50miu...I might be wrong on that thou.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->