Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Aww Bless you TTC....we should behave ourselves....this is for you guys to enjoy and your husband shouldn't be persuaded by virtual friends and their poas addictions....bless him....still looking for a hat thou:winkwink:

I've put myself down for the 21st....it's my 30th B'day that day so would be fab...:winkwink:

oh I love the support you guys are giving me right now........

welsh sex after a dand c should depend on how you feel....but you might want to ask your dr.

I'm not sure how long after the D&C you're supposed to abstain thou

welshie babe I went to my GYN two weeks after the D&C and he gave me the clear that everything looks fab so we :sex: the next day or it may have been that nite :rofl: two weeks was a long time ....:winkwink:

I feel fine in myself hun...no pain and only the lightest pink on the loo paper...infact I'd probably miss it if I wasn't looking for it.....Oh what the hell....DH seduction plan in the making!:haha::winkwink:

Kel...my gyne doesn't want to see me for 6mths....:shock:....she might be a prune like spinster but hell this woman has red blood in her veins!:rofl::rofl:

see this is what i don't get.. your GP are regular DOCTORS not a GYN.. we here only see our GYN for any woman related issues....

I told Jeff yesterday about that and he was huh???? I couldnt imaging going to my GP for myr MC issues or even a PAP for that matter... LOL I see my GP only for a cold or sore throat.. :rofl:

ETA Welshie not to to be a PITA-- but my :angel: was in April not March, I just looked at the front page.... I got the :bfp: April 3rd.... hee hee hee hee

Oh God Sorry Hun....I forgot about the US way of writing the date:dohh: I'll go and change it now chick:hugs::hugs:

ty welsh ,,, ill put pic up bit later but really think it me eyes lol..

I've put myself down for the 21st....it's my 30th B'day that day so would be fab

woo ho can't wait.. and to be 30 again....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 10 years ago.. I wish I turn the clock back

okey dokey we are heading out to the club Jeff belongs to, to see friends and hang out...

TTYL!!!!

Aww Hun...I've just been and peeked....I thought I may have seen something very faint on one of them but :shrug:....Give it another couple of days.
When are you expecting the ol hag? Can I put you down on the front page?

Aww Hun...I've just been and peeked....I thought I may have seen something very faint on one of them but :shrug:....Give it another couple of days.
When are you expecting the ol hag? Can I put you down on the front page?

she due the 14th may so not to long lol and yes love u to put me down on front page hun,, and how u feeling hun xx

I'm feeling ok chick:thumbup:
Wondering about my chart and gutted I didn't take my temp yesterday....Pretty sure that 1 tablet taken at 1pm wouldn't have raised my temp by that much and usually my temp doesn't vary that much in the morning either so doubting that the time I took it would of affected it by that much...I dunno...I wanna believe that my Lil Ovary managed to fire the eggy!:winkwink:

I'll put you down for the 14th Hun:hugs:

Hey Delilah...I see you at the bottom of the page:hi:
How's things with you chick? Hope you're doing ok:hugs:

Hey Delilah...I see you at the bottom of the page:hi:
How's things with you chick? Hope you're doing ok:hugs:

Hi Welshie! Thanks for checking in :hugs: LoL...trying to catch up. GEEZ....i've missed so much.

Glad to hear that at least you have some idea as to what is going on with your bleeds and that they have let up. I, on the other hand am still patiently in the wait for :witch: so I can begin my clomid round. I took the progesterone for 15 days ( was supposed to stop at 10 :wacko: but my midwife left out that part to stop at day 10) SO- I'm just waiting to update my ff chart- since I haven't charted in over two weeks. That way, I can start at day 1.

Still taking my maca, of course. I saw that everyone on here was trying to get "jenny" readings, and I kinda had the giggles just because I know the things we all do for a little glimmer of hope for those :bfp:'s - one of the scrub techs I work with is 6 months pregnant at the moment- we were trying to get preggie at the same time- and we she did and I didn't- she was looking up all these ways to "enhance' my chances. SO- she picked up a bunch of tiny little acorns and stuck them in my pocket ( acorns are said to promote fertility) . Everyday, she shakes my pant pockets in the surgery suite to make sure I am carrying them:headspin: Anyway- little tid-bit there. At this point- i'm willing to try just about anything.

:wave: HI GIRLS!!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day ( or evening for all of you across the pond ) fx'd for everyone due to test soon and loads of :dust:

Delilah...so when did you stop taking the progesterone hun? This norethisterone that my gyne has put me on is progesterone and from what I've read bleeding should start a couple of days after taking the last tablet.
I'm sure I don't need to ask you this but have you been testing hun?
Hope the acorns help....I'll have to pick up a handful when I next go to my folks as they have loads around their house...well in the garden....:dohh::rofl:

Evening girlies wow I ve missed alot!! I've had a nice day, went car shopping and finally bought a little run around!! NO MORE PUBLIC TRANSPORT WAHOOOOO :happydance:!!!

Welshi - you made me laugh so much about the magpies! i am so mad when I see one on its own and end up looking a nutter saluting it LOL! I've even got OH doing it now!! Oooh nearly joining the 30 club so welcome :flower:

ttc - what can I add.......I want a chart like yours this month. It must be so hard not to test bcos your just left wondering but its looks fantastic from here! I really REALLY hope this is it for you hun :hugs:!!

Whit - I'm sooo glad AF has stayed away chick, keeping FX'd for you

Mandy - same for you hun, got it all crossed

Kel - sounds like you had a fab night last night. I love a few beers (though without the sport I'm afraid!) My OH is called Patrick, he's Scottish but with an Irish grandparent so a bit of a mix!!

Never - owwww those are gonna hurt!! Ive a ball that I use for situps but I want something more hardcore. Ive always been lucky with my genes but since hitting 30, I can't eat and drink like I used to and my stomach is where it goes. Cute cute profile pic again :thumbup: As for drinking, i cut it out at first too but like sparkle says you can't stop your life so now I have a drink in moderation, usually on a weekend if at all. if I feel like one i'll have one but I wouldn't go and get drunk :hugs:

SBB - hope you manage to pull it off hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->