Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

I stopped taking them this past thursday, so hopefully, any day now. On the second day I was taking them- i tested and got + opk on a cheapie strip, but neg on a cb digi so im thinking that I may have tested on the way down so the digi may not have caught. that was on cd 37? I thought at first that taking the progesterone was affecting the result, but I took another one maybe two days later and it was completely negative. Soooooooooo- as hard as it was- I made myself STOP testing until I was able to start back at cd1. I know I can buy cheapie strips but i'd rather use to cb digi for accuracy, and they are rather expensive so, im treating them like GOLD :laugh2:

that is where the girl that gave me the acorns got them. she said her husband looked at her like she was nutzo :headspin: and then just laughed :haha: at her- but she was like- 'you just don't get it!" ahahah....i thought it was precious!

Hey, well I posted and it didn't go on the thread, it disappeared??????
I have to hurry and post and run to get ready for work (night shift) fun fun fun....Well I won't be testing in May AF got me 5 days ago. I am due for my next HPT on June 4th. (as long as AF doesn't show up) I usually have a very hard time waiting that long and usually end up doing three or four HPT's before my best test day. At least I know I'm not alone. Thank goodness for the Dollar Tree cheapies...:thumbup: I always save my FRER (3 of them) for last. I haven't used one of the digi's yet.
We are concerned at this point that my DH may need an SA done. Our doc told us if we aren't preggers by July to get it done. He already wrote the order and gave it to me to take to the lab. :nope: Got my fingers crossed that the maca will give turn the swimmers into olympic ones.:spermy::spermy:

BIG HUGS and have a great weekend! I'll be working all weekend! Bringing home the bacon:haha:

delilah - nice to hear from you hun....
wispy - SA isnt that bad for them...our tests are much worse....there is no harm in getting it done, I would just do it.
welsh - Ok hubby and I are testing on Monday....can you put change my test date? That is as long as my temps stay high.
linny - you are too funny...thanks for taking a look. I hope my temps stay up...remember I have a really long lp phase so temps this high at 12 dpo is nothing new. Clomid makes my lp around 16 days....oh boy...getting so nervous about testing already...why is it so nerve raking?????

Hey girlies :wave:

It was actually fairly easy not to drink, in the end I just said I had loads of work and stuff to do tomorrow... So didn't want a hangover... Seeing the same people both nights next weekend but it's somewhere I can drive to so it's not too bad then I can use the driving as an excuse... I still think they might guess but nevermind...

Mandy I'm going to look at your piccies now :D

Kell how are you Hun? Any news on your SIL yet? :hugs:

Welshie I want to see your temp in the morning! And yours TTC I really hope it's going to stay high!
X x x

Ooooo ttc im soo jealous of your chart! My temps are lookin low, fxed for you!!!

Whit it's hard to tell with your temps as you have no coverline...

When are you testing again? :D

X x x

Tomorrow! :D
Still doesnt look right! Im still hoping that she doesnt show though.

Hey ladies, I took Maca last cycle and I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but I'm CD1, and for the first time ever, no AF cramps??!!! Does Maca help with that? Because that's the only thing I took the entire cycle.. Not complaining, but at least I don't have to deal with AF cramps....

it sure does Sue.. :)

SBB glad you had a good time and kept the secret going.. :winkwink: umm I won't know anything on her til Monday, they go back for another ultrasound and HOPEFULLY the heartbeat is much stronger then last Monday.. funny how BOTH of you are due Xmas day :)

HAPPY MOMMY'S DAY ladies.... I will say it.. even though they are not here.. I am a MOMMY to TWO very SPECIAL ANGELS....

ok off to bed now

TTYL

morning all. my temp dropped bit today so dont think that good sign , but least this maca can have more time to get in my body now and hope next cycle i get bfp.. x

don't count yourself out now, mine dropped way down and popped right back up after around 3 days with a vengence! vengance? whatever. haha!

oh ok ill keep hoping till af shows lol ty hun x itested just now and put new pic on post but dont look bfp at all . so on to next month with me maca

Morning Folks:hi:

Mandy...as Mamaxm has said already you're not out til the ol hag arrives and you're still away from your coverline....don't fret honey:hugs:

Mamaxm....Congratulatiuons Hun on your lil beany! Happy Mother's day to you to.
How long were you taking Maca before you got your :bfp:?

SBB...glad you pulled it off babe:winkwink: Hope you had a good night and have a relaxing sunday ahead:hugs:

Kel...I hadn't relised that your SIL has had worries...hope everything will be ok for her.
...And from one angel Mummy to another....Happy Mother's Day:hugs:

Whit...hang in there babe...as I just said to Mandy you're not out til she flies in....I'll try and track her down and burn her broomstick for you:haha:

Delilah...you must pop in more often babe...it's always great hearing from you and I hope that witch turns up for you soon sweets:hugs:

TCC...front page adjusted sweets:hugs:

Sparkle...What you upto today chick?

Never...those pics of your hubby were amazing!....and you could do that to? A couple of people are doing a tandem skydive in work for charity....they asked me if I wanted to join them....as I get the heebie jeebies just standing on a chair and have never seen a house loft....they could end up waiting an awful long time for me to jump:dohh::rofl:
What have you planned today sweets?

Wispyshadow....I've popped your date down as I'm not restricting it to a certain month...any date is :coolio:

Linny...how are you doing?

Celtic...when are you testing sweets?

Well I have used the temperature adjuster for yesterdays high temp and am pretty sure I O on cd18 so have put my crosshairs in:winkwink: I did add a couple of extra temps and FF says somewhere inbetween cd11 and cd21....I think I'm right and the coverline falls exactly right as well:thumbup:
Not a huge amount planned for today...weather is still grey:growlmad: so we shall see.

Hope to catch you all later...and again I'm sorry if I've missed anyone it wasn't intentional:hugs: xxx

i was only taking maca for one month! i was taking 6 pills a day, looks like it was worth it :)
also femaprin (thanks to kel :) ) red clover and red raspberry leaf tea.

Thanks for that Mamaxm...I seem to have missed you on here....Could I add you as the first :bfp: for May?

What does the Red Clover do Hun?

How are you feeling? Hope you're ok and not suffering from the yuckier symptoms:hugs:

Good morning ladies. Wow you have been a busy lot. I have raced through the posts just to see if TTC had tested this morning and then i realised there is a time diffrence :dohh: I will be checking in later lol

I have to go to the camping shop :growlmad: Im surprised you can't hear my DH shouting " get off that computer and get a move on woman" We are going to pick up some new air beds. I cant contain my excitement.

Enjoy your day everyone i will come back later and read the posts properly.

Welsh, i do slimmingworld online so i can choose any day to weigh. I will jump on the scales tomorrow morning in my birthday suit :blush: and start from there. I have a roast at my mums tonight so am going to savour every month full and enjoy a lovely pudding.

Catch you all later :hugs: xxx

yes ma'am you can add me! i'm proud as a penguin! i worked hard for this bfp!
red clover helps balance hormones but also helps balance the bodies pH and build good strong uterine lining. i used the liquid and it tastes like plain old tea when mixed with maybe 1/4 cup of water. pairs up perfectly with the RRL tea.
no yucky symptoms besides food hangovers every morning. like whatever i eat the night before is sitting in my throat in the morning. made the mistake of eating pizza last night :nope: haha!

Consider it done Chick!:yipee:
I love your January Jellybeans Banner......I WANT ONE.....and obviously the :bfp: to go with it:winkwink::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->