Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hiya Sparkle:hi:....I did hear a man shouting....thought it was mine thou so turned the other ear!:haha::rofl:
Hope you get your airbeds hun. We went camping for the first time last year and the air stayed in the dam things for about 5minutes:dohh:...and then the :rain: started....we must brave it again thou:lol:

Mmmmm:munch: Roast dinner! I think I'm going to do a roast chicken one and try and load the plate up with veg....roast potatoes are still veg right?!:haha:
I've just been and had a look at the slimming world website. I clicked on the free 7day trial menu....I was :shock: by how much you get to eat! I then made the next step and looked when there is a local meeting...and there's one just down the road at 10am on a Tues:thumbup:.....Maybe I should bite the bullet!

Speak to you later chick:hugs:

Hey mamaxm congrats!! :happydance:

Welshie that's amazing if you've ov'd!! Is there any chance you can get preg this cycle or will the d&c have cleared all the :spermy: out?
Even if you can't, just to ov is great!!

Sparkle have a great day buying airbeds - I can see why you're so excited :haha:

Mandy I'm going to check out today's piccy...

Morning everyone else :wave:

X x x

Hiya Hun:hugs:
I'm hoping that as the :sex: would of been 3days before they would have been in the FT waiting for lil miss eggy....FX'd. But as you say just to have O would be AMAZING!

How are you feeling this morning sweets?

:hugs:

I'm fine thanks Hun, bit sicky, I feel sick 24 hours a day basically :sick: but it's worth it :D

I hope they are up there waiting that would be amazing!

x x x

thanks sbb! bnb's being a jerk and not letting me thank people, saying my access is restricted or something because i haven't activated my account or something even though i have. oh well maybe it will work itself out.
can't wait to get bloods confirmed. on pins and needles till then.

That's weird!

When will you get bloods done?

I'm still worried now but I've chilled a bit since we had the scan :D

X x x

happy mother's day maca ladies! especially you mamaxm and you're little beanie. FX'ed it's a sticky one for you hun.

TTC test today :yipee: :yipee: tried to talk your chart, but i guess you aren't up yet. hehe. fingers crossed your DH lets you test today. c'mon, as a mother's day present!

WHIT - :witch: hasn't showed so keep your chin up. you did say you were never late.

SBB - glad the night out went well and hoping next weekend goes better. i went to a BBQ and had a few beers for the weekend.

KELSTER - special mommy's day to you hun and your precious angels

WELSHIE - i hope you o'ed girl. :happydance:

MOM2AZ - glad that Maca did that for you

WISPY - i hope this helps you and your DH. FX'ed!

DELILAH - hmm..so thinking about trying that acorn thing, haha

SPARKLE - have fun shopping for air beds. there are some pretty fancy ones..i was surprised when i went looking..hah

Never a BBQ would be lovely! Shame the weather is so rubbish!

X x x

i think i'll get bloods done once AF is a week late. i believe she's 5? days late now. idk after the chem last month i want to take it slow. it's not real to me right now, haha.

I felt like that too because of the chemical, I'm sure it will all be fine hun :hugs:

X x x

yeah, i'm feeling alot better since last cycle i got my bfp before AF was due and AF came i think two or three days late, the fact that i'm a whole 5 days late is a good sign. fxfxfxxfxfxfxfxffxfxfxfx!!!!!!!!!

hey mamaxm - i have always wanted to ask this to someone. what exactly is a chemical pregnancy? my DH is convinced i was pregnant my february cycle, but i will never know. he got to visit during my fertile period and i never tested before AF was due, but i got AF a week late and it wasn't even AF. it was one day of brown discharge, one day of bleeding, two days of spotting, and then that's it. just want to know if this is what i had i guess :shrug:

It will be fine hun I'm sure of it :happydance:

X x x

Never a chemical is basically a very early miscarriage. Often af comes bang on time or a few days late.... Most people never know. But early response tests can pick up the small amounts of hcg so if you test early you run the risk of picking up a chemcial pregnancy.

It's basically not a viable pregnancy and often doesn't implant...

X x x

a chemical is usually where you lose the bub before AF or shortly after. sounds like you could have had one.
thanks sbb, i hope so! keeping my pma up but also keeping a good head on my shoulders and i'm always prepared for the worst!
off to buy more tests today. i know i should stop testing but i think i'll go crazy if i don't until bloods.

thanks ladies - PAOS addicts. i'm sure i will be one too once DH and I try in june. so i wouldn't even be able to confirm i had a chemical unless i tested early. i didn't even know you could test early until this board :shrug: so i didn't. oh well, on to the next shot! :) hoping both your beans a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Morning ladies! Happy mothers day to all :happydance:!!

Wow mama - another :bfp: after maca!! That gives me even more hope! Good luck with everthing!

Deliah - I'm am all about the acorns too LOL! Hope it works for you hun!

ttc - WAKE UP........I need to stalk your chart, humph, time difference LOL!!

SBB - I was gonna suggest the old driving routine for getting out of drinking but realised the pub you were at was prob walking distance, glad you pulled it off hun!

Welshie and sparkle - you girls make me laugh, I LOVE a roast dinner, but I'm a crap cook. Poor OH has to have the most basic, inc frozen veg, frozen yorkshire pudds, frozen roasties.......you see a pattern here :rofl::haha:

Never - how many day now till DH arrives?

Whit - STAY AWAY WITCH :af::af:

Oh now I need to ask a question - So I'm on my second high of CBFM and yesterday we :sex: and i was thinking maybe its best to leave today to let :spermy: build up better. What do you girls do if you don't mind me asking?

It's probably best not to know anyway.. It only makes you worry. I am not sure from what you said that it was a chemical anyway, from my experience and what I've read it seems the bleed is usually at least as heavy as a normal period...

Thanks hun
X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"