Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

i'm a smep girl so i say skip a day! it's up to you though :)

Hey linny!

You should try and make roast dinner it's dead easy! I usually use aunt Bessies Yorkshire puds but I have to make my own potatoes they are so yummy! And loads of fresh veggies - yummy! Might do it later!

Once I got my +opk I tried to :sex: every day but I think we missed one day because OH wouldn't cooperate!! If your OH has no known sperm issues just do it as often as you like!

X x x

Yeah I was thinking that, cos usually we don't and that hasn't worked!! Only trouble is the maca seems to be working for us, i had a really rude dream last night :dohh: and OH is a little excitable to say the least LOL!! Ah well, think I'll try hold off :happydance:

45 days, see that already seems to have gone quick :hugs:

Actually linny - is high leading up to peak? And peak is basically same as +opk? If it is then I'd do every other day, then every day when you get the peak...

X x x

Hey linny!

You should try and make roast dinner it's dead easy! I usually use aunt Bessies Yorkshire puds but I have to make my own potatoes they are so yummy! And loads of fresh veggies - yummy! Might do it later!

Once I got my +opk I tried to :sex: every day but I think we missed one day because OH wouldn't cooperate!! If your OH has no known sperm issues just do it as often as you like!

X x x

See I just can't make the roasts right, I always blame the pototoes but OH always blames my cooking LOL!! Plus the only veg he'll eat is sweetcorn :dohh:

I don't know whether he has any sperm issues to be honest, he hasn't been tested! Hmmmm, I DO kinda fancy it LOL!!!

Actually linny - is high leading up to peak? And peak is basically same as +opk? If it is then I'd do every other day, then every day when you get the peak...

X x x

Yeh a high is leading up to the peak. It means your coming into your fertile time. The peak is like your pos OPK and you get two of them. last month i only got two days of highs before a peak. Some people can get like 5! I think we'l try and skip a day, though the maca is doing its job so it may be difficult LOL!! Thanks xx

wow - all this talk about roast makes me wish i had one here. that is my most favorite food! mmmm.... sounds delicious right now.. :hungry: wish i knew about CBFM to help linny.. :shrug: and yes, the time i hope goes by even faster!

well i appreciate your input :hugs:

Ive just sent OH for some shopping, all this roast talk has made me feel hungry :haha:

wish Id stayed away from :wine: on friday night, had no idea i was gonna ovulate this early :dohh:

Hiya Sparkle:hi:....I did hear a man shouting....thought it was mine thou so turned the other ear!:haha::rofl:
Hope you get your airbeds hun. We went camping for the first time last year and the air stayed in the dam things for about 5minutes:dohh:...and then the :rain: started....we must brave it again thou:lol:

Mmmmm:munch: Roast dinner! I think I'm going to do a roast chicken one and try and load the plate up with veg....roast potatoes are still veg right?!:haha:
I've just been and had a look at the slimming world website. I clicked on the free 7day trial menu....I was :shock: by how much you get to eat! I then made the next step and looked when there is a local meeting...and there's one just down the road at 10am on a Tues:thumbup:.....Maybe I should bite the bullet!

Speak to you later chick:hugs:

Hi welsh, i did weight watchers first but was finding i was really hungry all the time :growlmad: I can not reccomend slimming world highly enough. It is a fantastic diet and it's one you can follow throughout pregnancy. :happydance: Are you on facebook ? if so there is a slimming world group it's the one with the most followers. (I think there is a few) i found this a real help. There are loads of photos and meal ideas. It only took me a month to loose 14lbs. I used to go to a group a couple of years ago but because im now working 4 days a week and jogging 2 nights i found it hard to fit it all in lol. Let me know how you get on :hugs:
Im going to be sorting out next weeks meals with DH later as he is going to eat what i eat and give me some support. :happydance::happydance:

:hugs: xx

Well im back ladies no air beds though just a new rain coat :shrug:

Linny, I would have a rest today and get your OH to cook the lovely roast lol.

TTC, please wake up and :test: Im going out again in a mintue lol.

To all my lovely macca friends enjoy the rest of your day. Im off up the MIL for a cuppa and cake :shhh: nobody tell welshie :blush:

Speak to you all later :hugs: xx

Good Morning and Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful ladies!!!

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HOOOO!:witch: is here! I know, I know- not usually excited to see her, but for the purpose of starting a new cycle im glad it finally made it here. So i've began charting. I'll start my clomid round on thursday.

Welshie- I'll try to keep up...since im on my feet by an operating table practically all day- by the time i get home, i just want to slither into bed. So, I usually go back closer to the weekend to catch up, but by then- there are another 100 pages to go through...hahahah...jk...really, though- im gonna have to get on the chart anyway.

Mama- congrats on your :bfp:!!!! Since we are up to 2- we can start adding up the numbers of :bfp:'s on this thread.

SBB- glad you got to see your little peanut's heartbeat. I bet it was absolutely wonderful to be able to see it :thumbup:

Linny & Never- I swear- at first the acorns were just for shits and giggs :fool: but it became so routine that for the past few months- they have become part of the "bunch of stuff" that goes into my pocket every morning.... carkeys- check!...purse- check!.....acorns-check! and Never...those days will go by so quickly you won't even notice.

Did someone say BBQ?????? hehehe....

Have a fabulous day girls!!

Ha ha Sparkle you crack me up!! I love your thinking of OH cooking, but he stops at scrambled eggs! He said he's gonna go buy the already made roasties, i mean I'm getting a complex!!

I'm gonna have a cuppa and a lemon cupcake YUM!!! I won't tell.......!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: delilah -I can just picture that morning scene LOL!! The things we do to get that sticky bean!!

HOORAY for the :witch: Wahoo CD1!!

haha delilah :) i did say BBQ, mmm. it was pretty good, but the drunk guy overcooked my steak..and i'm pretty picky with that. i gave it to my dog. acorns are on my shopping list now, lol. did your AF start today? i see you are on CD1.

ttcbaby wakeeeee upppppp

TTC WAKE UP NOW!!!!!! I'm getting impatient, i NEED to know your morning temp :happydance:

Never - when you get preggo, what will happen with your job? I mean they can't expect you to be doing all that mean exercise and stuff can they hun?

OKOkOk I am awake!!!!...hahaha you ladies are funny....so this is it....

not much new for me...temp still up but my boobs are not as sore as they were yesterday morning...not sure if that sensation should come and go like that...I cant imagine that is good. AF is not due for me until wednesday or thursday but I think I will test tomorrow.

can any of your pg women tell me if the boob thing is a bad sign? I am figuring it is....anyway...I would love to catch up with you ladies but I have mothers days festivities.....happy mothers day to all the mothers and to us soon to be mothers!!!!!!

HEY!! just wanted to say ive broken and decided to try maca too! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->