Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

ttc - WAHOOOOOO temps are still looking great hun :happydance:! Obviously can't help on the sore boobies thing but you could always have a look at the early pregnancy symptoms thread though that might drive you mad :wacko: Still got FX'd, I'm hoping to see you on the front page with a :bfp:

Welcome Candy, hope you get great results with the maca :flower:

thankyou hun! really hope it has other benefits for me too, like libido and energy, im lacking them both a lil bit more :(

I'm sure you'll see positive results. I started taking it early April and within about three weeks i noticed I had ALOT more energy! I had no pmt or pre-af sore boobies, felt much happier and calmer too!!

I missed a lot!
Happy Mother's Day everyone!!
ttc- FXed for you !! Come on :bfp:

Never-- :wave: hi!! :)

Linny and Welshie--Thanks for all the willing away of af! At this point Idk whether its good or bad that she's not showing!

Sbb--hope the morning :sick: eases up soon!

Mamaxm-- Congrats on your :bfp: !!!

Candy-- Welcome to the club

I needed to put this out there as Im really starting to wonder.. the only new Supplement I have taken this cycle is Maca. Has anyone else had a problem with it making AF late?

Another bfn on a FRER.. Just hoping maybe it's going to be a late one like my Ovacue gal Arein! Temp took ANOTHER dive though. Im getting to where Im not even paying attention to that anymore.

Awwww whit, why do our bodies have to confuse us so much! Are you regular hun? I'm glad AF has stayed away provided she's NOT gonna show late :hugs:

The past 4 cycles I have had 2 29 day cycles and 2 30 day cycles. So I'd say Im pretty regular! The only time before they got thrown off was when I missed a period because of a cyst. Im really hoping thats not the case..

I needed to put this out there as Im really starting to wonder.. the only new Supplement I have taken this cycle is Maca. Has anyone else had a problem with it making AF late?

Another bfn on a FRER.. Just hoping maybe it's going to be a late one like my Ovacue gal Arein! Temp took ANOTHER dive though. Im getting to where Im not even paying attention to that anymore.

Yeh I was wondering that too, I'm usually getting my 2 day spotting now before full blown af and seems to be a little behind schedule also haven't had as much cramping which is good! but cramps starting to creep in now so she must be on her way, I'm about 10/11 dpo and bfn this morning which I was expecting tbh.

So maybe it is the maca? Its not so much af late yet as will see how long the spotting lasts first.

Alos boobs are not hurting as much which is good as usually they bloody kill!

Im not sure my boobs arent sore at all either as usual. But I don't normally have cramps for this long before my period comes... maybe two days at the most. Now Im on day 3.

Hmmm i dunno girls! Its only my second month of maca and with it being just a food i wouldn't have thought it would do something like that, I'm irregular so its hard to say with my AF!

Whit you do seem regular but I think sometimes your cycle can just go off for a month, maybe with the stress or worry of wondering if you are preg! Its well frustrating. It also could be that your HCG levels are too low to detect just yet, I REALLY hope its that hun!! FX'd! Maybe your doc could do a blood test if still nothing in a couple of days??

My boobs didn't hurt when AF was due last month and I had no PMT so i put that down to the maca!

Im not sure my boobs arent sore at all either as usual. But I don't normally have cramps for this long before my period comes... maybe two days at the most. Now Im on day 3.

I'm sure cramps are an early preg symptom, its so cruel of mother nature that AF signs are the same as pregnancy!!

I'm keeping the PMA PMA PMA for you all:happydance: !!!

I keep a log on my iphone and it counts the days of period length for me. I have went back and counted myself a hundred times, especially last night!! hehe

I have a doc appt on the 17th so I will know for sure by then! Thanks hun :hugs:

Hey nevertogether babes! i thought id join the club with ya ;) I proper hope this works, i have a feeling it will for some reason! Some random psychic woman approached me in the street and told me i had some psychic in me..so u never know! I have had strange happenings in my past as a child and so on that would indicate that she is correct! so i was very suprised when she said id be moving into our own house not a flat and having another child soon! :O

I'm sure cramps are an early preg symptom, its so cruel of mother nature that AF signs are the same as pregnancy!!

I'm keeping the PMA PMA PMA for you all:happydance: !!!

Yes VERY cruel. Us poor poor souls.. lol

Oh lordy, think OH wants some :sex: cos he keeps flashing his 'bits' LOL!! He'll kill me for saying that!

Anyone elses OH do that, to make you laugh or is mine just obsessed :haha:

LMAO! That sounds just like my DH.. he can come on really strong, and this Maca is making him even worse :haha:

Thank god I'm not alone. Sometimes he just does it for giggles, but bcos ive told him we should wait a day he seems to REALLY want it, huh! typical! he won't want to tomorrow i bet :rofl:

Evening ladies

Linny, Once when i was on the phone to my boss trying to be very serious my DH came in naked after the shower, did a little jig in the middle of the room and then sat next to me on the sofa :blush: He walks in with his hands on his hips and it dangling it everywhere. I laughed very loudly and when my boss asked what was wrong i said " oh my husband has just walked in the room naked with his bits hanging everywhere and dancing " He went bright red and ran out. To this day he has never forgiven me :rofl: I dont think he will be doing that again somehow.

Witbit, Im not sure about the maca and AF but it will be interesting to see if this happens to anyone else.

:hi: candyapple welcome to the maca train. I am quite new here too. I have been on the macca for 2 weeks and my energy has really improved. :hugs:

Wesh, my menus are all ready for next week, the shopping has been ordered and im ready to go :hugs: Looking forward to being a couple of pounds lighter this time next week :hugs: We can do this, if not for ourselves then for our child/ren and our new babies that will soon be growing in our tummies. :hugs: xx

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: sparkle you are killing me here!! I couldn't breathe i was laughing so much, even OH was wondering what was wrong!!

Why do they do such silly things. I've been on the phone many a time, usually to my mum and he will just drop his pants and give himself a side to side shake. Or he'll walk in the room with it hanging out of his fly and wait till i notice! SUCH idiots :haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->