Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

LMAO :rofl: My DH is crazy like that too! After a shower he does a little swinging hips dance while naked. He has done it while on the phone with my Mom too! They're a riot.

Ok ignore that first post....hahaha...here is my complete one!!!!

morning ladies -

celtic - thanks for the tip....I really hope one day i will make it there.

Never - I LOVE MARIO CART.....hahahaha....pretty depressing when my 3 year nephews plays better than me....hahahahaha
Ok hanging from a heli...not my idea of fun...geez, I am afraid of heights. I drink a little bit here and there...i try to limit myself to 2 or 3 drinks if I am going out. I dont get sloshed or anything like that but I dont think it will do any harm. I am not drinking this weekend though just in case I am pg. I think there is something to be said abuot genetics....but I dont know how far it goes.

welsh - glad to hear your are feeling better and wow.....that is a high temperature....I am breaking slightly....as I really want to know....hahahahahhaha, bu thubby just told me he wanted me to wait till FRIDAY....OMG I might die waiting that long

Linny - That is great news.....woohoo!!!! yeah lay down the law....legs in the air for a minimum 1/2 hour....hahahahaha....your husband is hilarious....

mandy - the maca did help me with energy big time....AND I was enjoying the bding much more as well!

sparkle - how is the tww going for you???? Any symptoms?

kel - morning.....hope you are doing well!

wispy - welcome!!!!

Not much here to report. I got a nice temp this morning. Like I said, I feel some foundation breaking....I really want to test....UGH!!!! SHould I listen to the dh?

No no symptoms yet :cry: Im not feeling very confident this cycle :cry: Not even so much as a bit of cm :nope:
Good luck to you though cant wait for you to :test: I cant belive how exciting it gets when the ladies get close lol :hugs:

yes ma'am you can add me! i'm proud as a penguin! i worked hard for this bfp!
red clover helps balance hormones but also helps balance the bodies pH and build good strong uterine lining. i used the liquid and it tastes like plain old tea when mixed with maybe 1/4 cup of water. pairs up perfectly with the RRL tea.
no yucky symptoms besides food hangovers every morning. like whatever i eat the night before is sitting in my throat in the morning. made the mistake of eating pizza last night :nope: haha!

huge congrats :happydance: hope you have a very healthy and happy nine months :hugs:

Consider it done Chick!:yipee:
I love your January Jellybeans Banner......I WANT ONE.....and obviously the :bfp: to go with it:winkwink::lol:

:flower: Im not planning on testing on less AF does not arrive and I think she will so I think leave me out this month :flower:

Hi to every one else some amount of catching up when I come on line, great to see the thread is taking off and cant wait to see the BFP line up :flower:

I wonder what these men would do if we started wondering around with it all hanging out while they are on the telephone. My DH would say put your clothes on woman and have a word with yourself. Oh it wouldn't be funny if i did it :growlmad: lol

:rofl::rofl: you are dead right there sparkle! If i'm sitting there an my top rides up a bit an i flash the flesh he's like 'err put it away!!' but then i look across at him, hands down his pants, top ridden up with belly hanging out and think 'YOU SHOULD FLIPPIN TALK!!' :haha:

haha, i guess my guy is different. if i did that, DH would be on top of the world. regular horn dog he is. hope everyone is having a good day. it's almost my bed time. i have to go to the range tomorrow and fire an M203. hopefully the days go by fast. i hate being away from homeeee.

Mine's just a total joker, he just cracks me up! Ooh cool day for you tomorrow, mine will be same old BOOOOOO!!

my oh would laugh if i walked bout with me bits hangin out lol.. but he does it all time wen he stays here as we dont live together .he says oh its a man thing love and im like wat ever lmao .

haha, i guess my guy is different. if i did that, DH would be on top of the world. regular horn dog he is. hope everyone is having a good day. it's almost my bed time. i have to go to the range tomorrow and fire an M203. hopefully the days go by fast. i hate being away from homeeee.

Wow your day sounds so exciting. My day tomorrow will go something like this. Rush out the door 10 minutes late for school run, run back in the door cause one of the kids has forgot something :growlmad:. Arrive late at work. Run around like a headless chicken sorting out the children at the nursery, get puked on have one of the little monsters cut my hair :hissy: ( oh yes this has happend ) Then home quick cuppa and off on the school run again. Home, tea, :laundry::iron::dishes: put the kids to bed and relax :wohoo:

wow sparkle. wow. that's all i can say haha. i will be on a bus two hours, sleeping. fire my weapon 21 times. ride back on the bus two hours. come home, haha.

:rofl::rofl: you are dead right there sparkle! If i'm sitting there an my top rides up a bit an i flash the flesh he's like 'err put it away!!' but then i look across at him, hands down his pants, top ridden up with belly hanging out and think 'YOU SHOULD FLIPPIN TALK!!' :haha:

My DH came home from work the other night and i had my new top on he said " oh god your hanging out everywhere " i said "no im not this is hanging out everywhere" i pulled my top right down under my bra. DH was not inpressed he said " grow up you silly old tart " :rofl:

OMG sparkle you are soooooo hilarious!!! I'm gonna have one of those days tomorrow where i'l remember this conversation at work and piss myself outta the blue, and everyone will think i've lost the plot LOL!!!

Right i need an early night DH is up the pub and going to sleep on the sofa, so that bed is all mine :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: Goodnight sleep tight maca ladies dont let the bed bugs bite. Tomorrow is another day closer to all our :bfp: :hugs: xx

I'm getting ready to head off to work again and won't be home until 8am. I am going to start running everyday again. I ran in my neighborhood last week and the weather was just gorgeous. I need to lose 30lbs...which is about 15kgs (right?) I use all metric at work and then at the drs. and home I use the other crazy measurements system. NEway...I didn't make it to the store yesterday and my DH went today and said they were closed...it's Sunday. So, I will try again tomorrow.

Have fun Never, although a two hour bus ride sounds dreadful.

I was crackin' up over the posts about the DH's getting crazy about some skin showing. If I walked around topless my DH would be unphased, sometimes he gets so caught up in whatever he is doing that nothing else exists. I guess noticing the wifey being sexy would require him to multi-task and that just doesn't happen. I could however wear a thong and twirl some flaming batons....that just might get his attention:flasher: But the other day I was mopping the kitchen floor and he was all turned on...I felt like are you kidding watching me do housework gets him going....:laundry::dishes::hangwashing::iron: I guess my house is going to stay quite clean for awhile....:haha:

:dohh: thank god i'm not the only one with a husband of such behavior. there are times when i'm walking by his side of the bed in the morning after getting out of the shower-i'll think he's asleep and all of a sudden - someone has a handful of my bum cheek. HELLOOO:laugh2: he's even come out of the shower and straight to the dinner table naked saying- "you ready for dinner?" hahaha....if walls could talk!

This is a bit of a personal question, but I'm assuming it's ok given we discuss everything from our cervical mucous to constipation and nipple leakage on this forum.

Are any of you finding an increase in your sex drive since starting maca? I've been on it about 3 weeks now and I'm definitely noticing a difference.

So come on, tell me... am I the only one who's feeling a stronger interest in :sex: after taking maca?

Unfortunately I havent noticed a change! I'd love to though! If this isnt my cycle, Im defo going to order capsules and take that with my powder!

Hi Ladies,

Well I had a busy but fun day today, which was nice as I am so ready to test tomorrow morning....whit, linny, celtic, welsh, kel, sbb, never, sparkle, delilah, and all my other maca girls...WE will speak tomorrow...wheather it is a BFP or BFN thank you ladies so much for sooooo much support...seriously.....you ladies are so wonderful!!!

candy and nvr welcome to this forum...to answer your q. nvr....YES, I had a huge increase in my sex drive.....Like delilahs husband I have a naked streaking dh in my house and this month I took full advantage of it....LOL

good morning maca ladies :hi:

another day in the life, LOL.

ttcbaby - i can't wait to see your test results when i get home. yayyy :)

whit - FX'ed for you mama!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->