Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Good morning ladies, how is everyone this morning ? Thank god the sun is shinning here today :yipee::yipee::yipee: not a drop of rain insight.

TTC good luck, i will be rushing home from work this afternoon so i can have peek :hugs::hugs:

Never enjoy your very exciting day. I wouldn't mind just the bus, just for the peace lol :hugs:

Welsh, i got on the scales this morning and they asked for one person at a time please :rofl:. I have put on 5lb since i last weighed :growlmad: Nevermind today is a new day and i will get it back off :happydance:
Hows everything with you ?

To all the maca ladies enjoy your day :hugs: xx

:hi: i dnt post in here often sry just wanted to say :wohoo: 6days till im testing:dance:

whens everyone eles testing?anyone same day as me ? x

Hi everyone...can I join you?

I have just ordered some Maca tablets online and will be taking them as soon as they arrive. I am also going to ask my OH to take them...i'm sure he will as he is sooo desperate and excited about us ttc.

I am having problems getting my cycles back on track after bcp so hoping this will help.

morning

WOW you guys were very talkative yesterday, I didn't get a chance to log on yesterday but I see we have another :bfp:

Congtrats Mamaxm.... way to go................

so I decided to start taking the Maca again since I got my blood all taken last week and my frigin temps looked awsome til TODAY............WTH.........a big drop, this makes no sense, I just want my body to be NORMAL so when I am ready to start again I HOPE not to have problems.

OH well, I must go log onto my work computer and get everyone's work out to them

TTYL

Morning girls :wave:

Haven't had a chance to catch up on all yesterdays chatter but I will do later :D

Hope everyone is ok - have we got any testers today yet?!

Kell I hope your chart sorts itself out - would it be normal to ovulate now? Or do you have to have a period after the MC before you can OV?

x x x

doc said to consider this last MC as a menstrual cycle..(I asked him if I should consider the day I started spotting as a cycle) and yep you can O right after a MC.....

UGH here we go again............ just gotta be patient...

I wonder if you put ewcm on cd14 it might give you crosshairs? Give it a try!

x x x

nope no crosshairs.. :(

oh well....

how ya feeling? My SIL goes today for her 3rd ultrasound.... keeping fingers crossed that everything is ok with the baby......

I STILL can't believe you and her have the same due date :)

Oh :( well it's still early, you had a drop at CD15 the cycle before, then it rose for OV, and this looks similar, so will see what tomorrows temp does.

Yeh it's such a coincidence! I really hope it's all good news....

I feel really rough to be honest, just feel sick all day long, 24 hours a day! Yet to actually throw up though! All I feel like eating is fruit, I don't think I should be eating quite so much of it... But nothing else is appealing at all... :shrug:

Saw my preg friend yesterday, she only has a month to go...

x x x

hello everyone

I'm still waiting for period reckon by last cycle it should arrive properly tomoro so my spotting should have started yesterday but only very slightly discoloured cm started last night so maybe she's running a little late. Got some niggly cramps and sore boobs so not as bad so must be that magic maca :thumbup:

Will test tomoro if still the same but yesterday was bfn but am prepared for bfn this month due to missing bding on peaks on cbfm as on hols and OH too pissed lol

So really waiting for af to start next cycle!

Can I ask if anyone has noticed maca affect their mood adversley as been felling pretty rubbish last couple of days, more than just pms, really low and tearful which isn't normally me

Thanks all :flower:

ooohh so sorry you feel yucky BUT it's all for a beautiful baby at the end.. :hugs:

yeah I hope so but I have a feeling this one will be a MUCH later O..... my last cycle took 40 days after the 1st MC to show... this is just gonna be tough to keep up with....

did you tell her you are PG?

Hmmm I hope it happens quicker than that Kell....

I know it's all worth it. If it's like this the whole 8 months I still won't care as long as I get a healthy little bub at the end :D

Ticktock - I didn't find that with Maca, actually I found the opposite - hope you feel better soon :hugs:

And hope AF shows soon so you can get going on the next cycle - or you get your bfp of course :D

x x x

Hi Ladies - well a big fat BFN this morning...I used a First reponse so I think that is would have shown by now if I was pg....I am so devastated.....I really thought this was it...even started having symptoms of morning sickness yesterday. I just dont even know what to say....

Hi Ladies,
Can I join you, I've just taken the plunge and ordered some Maca, I finally decided to give it a go after I read about it on here and in the latest book I'm reading 'The thyroid hormone breakthrough'.
Shall now sit and wait paitiently for it to arrive, I'm getting stupidly excited:happydance:

Hi Ladies - well a big fat BFN this morning...I used a First reponse so I think that is would have shown by now if I was pg....I am so devastated.....I really thought this was it...even started having symptoms of morning sickness yesterday. I just dont even know what to say....

DO NOT GIVE UP..... do not.... my best friend- it took her 2 weeks after AF was due to get a positive with her second daughter.....

PMA PMA PMA sweetie..... :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I hope it comes quicker too SBB but we'll have to see.. I did adjust my temp this morning and if it was higher today it showed I def O'd on CD14-- my cervix is HIGH and kinda soft today and creamy/watery fluid... so WHO KNOWS... I know after a MC your cycle may not be normal....

Kel - I just cant see how that is possible with me know exactly when I Oved and I used one of those sensitive ones.....

Kel - I just cant see how that is possible with me know exactly when I Oved and I used one of those sensitive ones.....

you may be one of the ones that it just doesn't show up right away.. your temps are still high....

PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP............ I wish I could come done and give you a big ole hug

I could of used one yesterday--- my frigin LOVELY Mother in Law what a BITCH.. has yet to say ANYTHING to me after this MC.... crap face.... not one word yesterday......

aww thanks kel....yeah I can understand how youf eel about MIL...my dh is an only child and she is is constantly intruding....drives me nuts. Yesterday was good for us other than everyone asking when they can start saying happy mothers day to me....I felt like screaming after the first 20 ppl said it seriously....then to wake up this morning to a bfn....I need to try to get it together.

some people just don't get it... UGH...... (( HUGE SQUISHY HUG ))

oooohhh an only child... oh I can just imagine your MIL... OH BOY..

Jeff is the baby so she is always all over the fact that he is.... I could squish her like a bug... I am 5"11' and she is ut most 5'.. she comes up to my underarm.... and I really wanted to yesterday....
at least my SIL said something this time.. she made me cry actually, she said IT WILL HAPPEN..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->