Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

awww that is nice of your sil.....your mil might not know how to deal with it. My mil has not one maternal bone in her body....it is amazing my dh is alive....I guess that is thanks to his aunt and mother.

Hi vicki welcome! Let us know how you get on with the maca :D

Ttc as kell says, although lots of people get an early result. A LOT of women don't get their bfp until well after AF was due... Early response test or not..
On countdowntopregnancy.com you can see the stats for each dpo... I do understand why you think you're out but don't give up, your chart still looks great :hugs:

Kell I think your temp will go up again tomorrow, sometimes you get an after ov dip... If it does perhaps just discard today's so it gives you the crosshairs...

Your MIL sounds awful, mine isn't great either, so miserable about everything. She barely mustered a congratulations when we told her. I don't really care for me, I just feel sorry for OH because she's so negative all the time :(

x x x

thanks sbb I will check it out....I do feel cramps now though....oh well.

ohhh my arm is so sore from firing that darn weapon! :hi:

welcome to all the new ladies, welshie is going to be excited that the family is getting even bigger!

ttc - i still have hopes for you girl, keep your chin up. it isn't over until the fat lady sings! :)witch:)

hope everyone is having a good day!

fingers crossed they doooooooo.. LOL... I guess also too since this is my TRULY second month of temping that things work themselves out... I can always count on you to straighten my arese out with the temping thing.. :rofl: :hugs:

Vicky and Ticktock welcome.. I am sorry for posting without giving you the proper welcome... I just got caught up in my temps and then TTC post.... here's wishing you both nothing but positive PMA your way.. please don't disappear either :winkwink: we get a lot of peeps that come on here and say they are starting with Maca and then disappear :(

Hi Ladies,

Well I had a busy but fun day today, which was nice as I am so ready to test tomorrow morning....whit, linny, celtic, welsh, kel, sbb, never, sparkle,

Hi Ladies - well a big fat BFN this morning...I used a First reponse so I think that is would have shown by now if I was pg....I am so devastated.....I really thought this was it...even started having symptoms of morning sickness yesterday. I just dont even know what to say....

Hi Hun, no way BFN may be it is to early your temps are amazing!! makes no sense I say its not over yet by a long shot! :hugs::hugs: may be late implantation and you know some people just dont show on a Pregnancy test or it can take till they are a weeks late to show :hugs:

I got my MACA today at last took ages because of all the airport trouble from the dust cloud. so lets see how we go!

i heard today that another volcano erupted and there is going to be more ash cloud. we work directly with the flight companies here on post and apparently they've already gotten word that they might be grounded because of it. not again! ugh...

thanks celtic.....I am still having symptoms maybe I implanted on 10dpo, which was the last temp rise...who knows....it is just so depressing. I really hope you are right but I do feel like I am out. I will see what temp I get tomorrow.

never - oh this isnt good, is the same volcano or a different one?

not sure ttc :shrug: just caught the a** end of a conversation when i got back to work today, hehe. i will see what more i find out tomorrow.

wow well that isnt good. Let us know what you hear and I will turn on the news.

may as well face it now. :witch: came. I am partially over it. hehe
I am betting on b-50 complex making me late. :growlmad: lol

sorry whit....I am so over this...seriously!!!! Oh well on to another month.

Yea. I wouldnt have got my hopes up at all had I not been late. But o well! Like you say on to the next cycle. I got maca the whole time this time though.. and going to buy some capsules too! :yipee:

hyeah might as well be planning for the next month. Which reminds me to go and get my script for clomid for next month.....

Yay for baby pills!
Im going to be asking my 'new' doc for Femara. Hope she bites...lol

thanks celtic.....I am still having symptoms maybe I implanted on 10dpo, which was the last temp rise...who knows....it is just so depressing. I really hope you are right but I do feel like I am out. I will see what temp I get tomorrow.

TTC that's what I was going to say, after implantation it takes at least 3-6 days to show on a test. AT LEAST!
I felt so depressed this cycle too, got really down around 8-9dpo and felt like I definitely hadn't done it - But I had :D I hope it's the same for you!

Whit I'm sorry AF arrived :( glad you are ok about it though - fingers crossed you have a great cycle with Maca and a bfp at the end of it :D

x x x

thanks sbb....well I am going to wait till friday if AF doesnt show....and test again. It is due between wednesday and thursday. Also it is dh birthday on saturday.....So I woudl love to give him a BFP but I somehow dont think it will happen.

How is your cramping going? I have been having pain in my ovary area the last week or so and I am concerned something is going on there.

Good luck ttc!

I'm still waiting for af still just abit of brown spotting agghhhh sooo annoying!

Whitbit sorry af arrived, if you don't mind me asking, what Femara?

Thanks SBB :)

Femara is a drug used to treat breast cancer but has also more recently been used instead of clomid... It doesn't have some of side effects as clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->