Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Evening ladies :hugs:

Hi honey i am testing on the 19th. Good luck :hugs:

:hi: yazzy, vickiuk, welcome :hugs:

Ticktock, i found the maca has improved my mood so much everyone keeps commenting on how chilled out i seem to be. Not like me at all :blush: I have to say though my DH thinks that the maca has made is mood worse. We wouldn't notice as he is always in a mood :rofl:

SBB I can relate to the sickness oh my god i can. My last pregnancy i even tried hypnosis it was awful. Hang on in there it will end :hugs:

Tcc dont give up i didn't get a positive with my first for 16 weeks. He wouldn't show up anywhere the doctors cant explain why, but by the time i found out i was pregnant i was nearly half way through :happydance:

Wit sorry the :witch: showed her ugly head :hugs: Heres to next month and your :bfp: xx

Welsh where are you chicken ? :hugs: xxx

To all the maca ladies have a lovely evening :hugs:

thanks sparkle...that kinda makes me feel better. I really hope that is it.

Thanks honey. It gets hard to keep trudging on sometimes! :dust: to you hun!!

TTC - Well when you get pregnant your uterus has something called a corpus luteum (?!) and that is what feeds little bub so there's lots of stuff going back and forth...

Also your uterus is connected to it somehow I read, so it can hurt as everything expands...

Maybe it's that :shrug: :D

My cramps are still there every now and again, ovary isn't hurting too badly so hopefully it's going down a bit!
x x x

yes fxed it has....I dont want you to have to get it drained.....well I hope it is my corpus luteum that is hurting....it is more concentrated on my right side but I do feel some on my left. I have been having af cramps today though so that is giving me another indication that I am out this month.

i know this is offtopic, but i seriously cry every time i see a commercial on AFN. lol. the first one was a marine mom that left her baby at 3 or 4 months old and now the baby is 13 months. the other was a woman getting ready for her husband to get back from his deployment and it showed the kids crying. like seriously, :cry:

I had AF cramps before BFP, and I also had and still have the pains both sides, but it is more on my right.

Not trying to get your hopes up too high, in case AF does arrive, I just know what it's like to feel like it's not going to happen again... I will keep the PMA for you :hugs:

x x x

never - yeah I can sympathize, I get weepy at anything relating to babies.....

sbb- well yeah I dont want to have to get let down again, so I am just going to assume I am out of it...work through these emotions like I do every month and then move on. If af comes then it wont be to bad and if it doesnt then it is a nice surprise.

SO at my last attempt to grasp at desperate "maybe I am pregnant straws" I have been researching FRER and some women dont have good things to say about them. Like they are not as sensitive as they advertise...so who knows.

Evening girlies!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Whit, I'm so sorry witch got ya hun!! I tried to beat her away :grr:! Its so blooming difficult, ive only been doing this for a year and boy does it get me down. Like you say its a new month, and a new drug (hopefully) and you WILL get your :bfp:

TTC - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stupid :bfn::saywhat: It aint over till :witch: shows hun and i'm rooting for ya! HCG levels rise :hugs: and extra :dust:

SBB - Oooh sicky :sick: is a good sign hun, nice stickie bean you've got there!!

Kel - sorry to hear bout MIL! I was thinking of you yesterday, hope it wasn't too hard :hugs: Onto the PMA PMA that jenny renny is correct wahoo!!

never - your poor arms from all the :gun: What an ace way to spend a work day!!

Sparkle - you DH sounds hilarious! i think you should write a book :haha:

Welshie - :hi:

Yazzy, vicki hope you enjoy the maca effects :happydance:

ticktock - nope no bad moods from macca, the total opposite to be honest. Much better pms so maybe thats a sign that its not the witch, hope so!!

ttcbaby - just letting you know i love your approach on all this. you have really good PMA. i think at this point it can go both ways and i can only hope it goes the :bfp: way. you deserve it girl.

linny - i have a righteous bruise on right arm to show off for the rest of the week. oh the pain of choosing to work with boys for a living, lol.

WAHOO! Working with boys toys sounds excellent!! My job is sooooo dull, but it pays the bills!!

Talking about sad adverts, there are theses RSPCA type ones about abused animals, OMG i could seriously lose it watching them :cry::cry:!! Esp if i have a hangover cos that makes me lose it over anything LOL!!!!

thanks never, I am really trying...I just wish it was easier than this for all of us. I have my good cry and move on as best I can.

oh don't even get me started on any animal abuse commercials, i will lose it too. :cry: :cry: i lose it just thinking of my 1st pooch (been almost a year.)

i know ttc :( wishing we were all closer and could sit around and watch movies and eat ice cream to make you & whit feel better right now. that would be aweeeesome. but yours isn't over yet girl, so hold tight!

Whit--- dang nabbit frigin :af: sooo sorry sweetie :(

TTC- I HATE FRER.. only after I was PG for a week and a half did I get a positive result.. up until that time I NEVER had a +.. EVER

Linny---- yesterday was OK... it was hard but I managed the day.... :hugs:

Never- yep I cy too, not at that commerical but anythign and everything related to babies...don't get me started in the animal commercal that airs here... OMG it is horrible.. it is all about animals in shelters and just showing each of them in cages,,,,, I BAWL

My dogs been gone around 12 yrs and my mums house still doesn't feel the same LOL!!

My bro has a black lab since a puppy and just found out it has a heart condition and doesn't have long! he's only three and such a gorgeous boy! I cried my eyes out when i found out!!

Random question, does anyone know if you can get a tattoo when ttc or pregnant?

Kel - did you get a BFP on any other brand before that time or did you only test with frers? I might not buy anymore FRER's

linny - i have a lot of tattoo artist friends and a lot of them say it's at the discretion of the tattooer, but most of them don't and most places don't either. :shrug:

Really! Even if AF has got ya and your defo not preggo?? Bummer!!

Cute profile pic!! - you need to change your siggy for how many days!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->