Reusable vs Disposable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have nothing wrong with cloth nappies, I actually think its great that so many ladies are doing it!

But to say outright that I am harming my baby by using nappies is just rude. Want to slag off FFers too? Because I dont think that would be tolerated

They wouldnt sell a product that would harm babies, end of

i dont mind formula as long as the mother has at least tried to BF her baby to give them colostrum.

there is recalls on baby products all the time so there is a lot of things sold that can harm babies

Dread to think what you would think about me then :coffee:

That was just an example I dont actually care what you think of formula chichestermum :coffee:

The point is you cant just slate other peoples parenting choices... especially on a baby site. Its plain rude and obviously guna upset the majority of people with a baby, as most people do use disposibles with no problem at all

I have nothing wrong with cloth nappies, I actually think its great that so many ladies are doing it!

But to say outright that I am harming my baby by using nappies is just rude. Want to slag off FFers too? Because I dont think that would be tolerated

i dont mind formula as long as the mother has at least tried to BF her baby to give them colostrum.

there is recalls on baby products all the time so there is a lot of things sold that can harm babies

LOL same my baby had no breast milk, no colostrum and poisonous nappies . . . I am worlds worst mother:haha:

LOL same my baby had no breast milk, no colostrum and poisonous nappies . . . I am worlds worst mother:haha:

Same here to all 3! Worst.mother.ever

If some of these on here were in charge i'd of been carted off to learn some parenting advice :rofl:

Wow! shall we take it down a notch ladies? agree to disagree n not ruin a thread and all that?

Sorry but no one was plain rude about Cloth nappies no it's disposables that need to pipe down

Sorry but no one was plain rude about Cloth nappies no it's disposables that need to pipe down

didnt see that my comment was directed at anyone in particular :shrug::flower:

I know, I don't mean to bite at you but that's how it is on here, slate anyone who isn't 'natural parenting' and it's ok as they are intentionally harming there children :coffee:

right... well maybe thats another thread? if youre suggesting that was what i was implying youre mistaken.

there are a few strong views on here and it was progressing in to an argument, so i suggested everyone stop.

;)

right... well maybe thats another thread? if youre suggesting that was what i was implying youre mistaken.

there are a few strong views on here and it was progressing in to an argument, so i suggested everyone stop.

;)

You didnt suggest that, no. But another poster did.

Im sorry but if the thread had gone the other way and someone had said
"you are harming your children by using eco and cloth nappies" then would you feel the need to defend your choice in some way

Meh, i use disposable ones and have since birth but im not really bothered by someone who i dont even see post here often thinking whatever theyd like. lol

Ive used disposibles from day 1- as does everyone I know IRL, I wouldnt consider it harming my child :grr:

all the chemicals used in them are going against your babies skin! of course its going to harm the child

UM WHAT?

My child is 19 months old and has been on disposable diapers since day one. Tell me how my child is harmed by that in any way whatsoever? How is your child so much better off just because you puts yours in cloth diapers? :roll: Give me a break.

hehe sorry. dunno why but when i read 'give me a break' it make me think of those old kit kat commercials. xD

I just switched Arianna over to cloth, but not because of disposables giving her rashes or anything, we've never had a problem with that, the only reason I switched is because they look cuter and are a bit cheaper :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"