***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

I say no one tests in November! We all go on strike!

Ok, you must be on crack...this is me we are talking about, lol.

Notice, I don't even have a testing date...it's whenever the mood strikes.:haha:

Maybe let her have a bunny next to her name? Would that help, T?

ooooh I will be joining if I start IVF in November! will definitely be testing like LL did right from transfer.

this month however there is no tracking, no testing, nothing and Im bloody loving it!!!!!

Ok Sarah...just update as you figure everything out and I will manifest you some non-prostitution money, lol.

Strike!!! Indigo that sounds great!!!:thumbup:

And yay for distractions!!!:happydance:

Dmom I'll be testing on 11/11/11 if no AF by then

But don't get your hopes up as don't think this cycle will pan out with DH's work schedule :)

Wooly...you'll be on the list and we can revise at anytime!

Dmom I'll be testing on 11/11/11 if no AF by then

But don't get your hopes up as don't think this cycle will pan out with DH's work schedule :)

Yay for the 11/11/11 my birthday testers lol :happydance::happydance:

M you can be any age :thumbup:

I'm 32 as my mum is claiming she's 54 so I can't be 41 in December as she refuse to be 13 when I was born :haha:

M you can be any age :thumbup:

I'm 32 as my mum is claiming she's 54 so I can't be 41 in December as she refuse to be 13 when I was born :haha:

:haha::haha::haha:

Ooh goody then I will be 37 as I like prime numbers and that means I don't have to leave this section! :wacko:

stick me down for the 5th Novemeber...2 years to the day I concieved my DS!!! thats gotta be a good omen. Its a bit tentative as its my first try after a MC back in August!!b:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->