***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

:hug: Peacebaby. I'm so so sorry this has happened. How incredibly frustrating when no one will listen to you. I hope you are able to heal emotionally with the support of your OH and us BnBers. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Peacebaby, just wanted to send you massive :hug: sweetie. I'm so sorry.

Peacebaby, i am so sorry for your loss and what you have had to go through.

We are all here for you.

:hugs: :hugs:

Oww, peacebaby no :hugs::hugs: I'm so so sorry....it doesn't matter if you don't come here too often but just know that I'm thinking about you and sending lots and lots of luv xXx

Dmom....limbo :haha: there's a new challenge dancing under the pole rather than round it :haha::haha:

So frustrated! Still no AF (4 days late), which is unheard of for me, usually I'm like clockwork on a 28 day cycle. I tested on CD 27 and again on CD 30 both BFN. I'm now on day 32 - I don't want to test and get another BFN, but I can't help but keep hoping - am I crazy? I just want to know one way or the other so I can move on or not.

SO sorry for your loss Peacebaby!! I hope you get some answers soon and get your sticky bean soon!
Nature nut, Fingers crossed for you.

Hey all, I know most everyone has left this thread now, but I still feel like a November tester as I don't have conclusive result yet (if no one reads this then fine, at least I get my vent) and I don't have an expected testing date for December yet. Kinda in limbo land. I'm going nuts... now 6 days late, still negative tests. How long do I let this go before I contact a doctor? GP or Gyno?

Peacebaby - so sorry for your news. I hope that things look better soon!

Hey all, I know most everyone has left this thread now, but I still feel like a November tester as I don't have conclusive result yet (if no one reads this then fine, at least I get my vent) and I don't have an expected testing date for December yet. Kinda in limbo land. I'm going nuts... now 6 days late, still negative tests. How long do I let this go before I contact a doctor? GP or Gyno?

So sorry huni ,being in limbo sucks ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:I would go ask for a blood test of your doc ,:hugs::hugs:

Hi naturenut, how regular are your cycles normally and how many days do they vary by? Do you know when you O'd and are you charting? Hope you get some answers soon :hugs::hugs:

So sorry for your loss peacebaby :(

I had my positive Saturday morning...still can't believe it!!! Very faint positive but I think it is for real!!!

:dust:

Naturenut, I second the other posting. How regular? Do you chart? Ask for a blood test. Being in limbo sucks big time.
Sushi, that is fabulous!!! My fingers are crossed for you. Go get a FRER!

So, AF arrived 13 days late. Negetive hpts throughout. I had made an appointment with the doctor but AF arrived first. I haven't really been charting as I am generally like clockwork on a 28 day cycle, down to the time of day AF arrives. I've been keeping track of dates for the last six months, but not much else. I guess I figured that since I'm so textbook with 28 days that Ov would be easy to predict - but after 4 months nothing and then this weird lateness... I think I will start temping and charting in January. December is just too chaotic and we're going away so probably not the best month to start. Thanks for you thoughts and replies. It's true limbo did suck, and then to be in the same place at the end of it was so disappointing. Off to December!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->