***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

Cool I´ll come in often if there are distractions, I´m over thinking about TTC. can we talk about cake again? I like the cake talk, also annoying pets, mine is taking the biscuit right now coming in and out like a yoyo, he seems to think I am a doorman! It has started raing now so I could have my revenge and leave him out there but i´m too soft. ok furry PJs I´m coming!

I can talk about cake all day :)

As for cats well mine are making me :growlmad: 2 used my bed as a wrestling ring at 1am and one followed on the dogs' evening walk causing the dogs to mess about and not do their business :growlmad:

I can talk about cake all day :)

As for cats well mine are making me :growlmad: 2 used my bed as a wrestling ring at 1am and one followed on the dogs' evening walk causing the dogs to mess about and not do their business :growlmad:

I can eat cake all day :haha::haha:

https://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af205/Leeanvil/Objeck/emoticon-object-082.gif Cool I found a cake emoticon! Now I just need to find one of a ginger cat with my boot up his bum!

I will be attempting this cake on Sunday: https://www.europeancuisines.com/Hungary-Dobos-Dobosh-Torte-Torta-Chocolate-Buttercream-Layer-Cake so I'll put pics up when complete but I'll be shocked if it looks as good as the one on the website :)

Wooly...do you slice it to get the layers that thin?

Wooly...do you slice it to get the layers that thin?

Nope you bake each layer separately on baking parchment and trim the edges of the sponge to neaten it up.

I've never tackled a cake this complicated but it just looks and sounds yummy :)

https://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af205/Leeanvil/Objeck/emoticon-object-082.gif Cool I found a cake emoticon! Now I just need to find one of a ginger cat with my boot up his bum!

:haha::haha:

Nice one Nats!:thumbup:

My cat has found my lovely dressing gown and she has made her her bed. She wont let me have it. I tried to take it :nope:but she followed atacking my feet!! Spoilt she is, and me too soft for letting her be the boss!

Yeap. I usually just make simple sponges and decorate them slightly fancy so this is a challenge for me but I'm up to the challenge :) Not yet ready to apply for the Great British Bake Off though :)

Lol I forgot about your doxie chasing the cat!

Pork Chop is terrible lol and so cute!!! Appart from destructive, is he affectionate?

I think you bake very thin cakes, am I right? Well that is how I make my orange chocolate multy layer cake.

Any chance you could post the recipe? That sounds amazing, and I love to bake.

Yeap. I usually just make simple sponges and decorate them slightly fancy so this is a challenge for me but I'm up to the challenge :) Not yet ready to apply for the Great British Bake Off though :)

Lol wooly yhat was far too brave for me, i bet you i dont get up to mary berry standards lol

Basta*d doesn't chase the cat, he tries to rape the cat.:growlmad:

Yes, when he wants to be, he is very cuddly.:hugs:

I think you bake very thin cakes, am I right? Well that is how I make my orange chocolate multy layer cake.

On page 5 of this thread I put a post up with a web address on it and the recipe for a chocolate layer cake is on that page you just need to scroll down the web page :thumbup:

Lol wooly yhat was far too brave for me, i bet you i dont get up to mary berry standards lol

Now why would you want to lower your standards to hers? :)

Sure! I made it up, its very simple. I will post the recipe tomorrow for you.

Yeah I can tackle that as well :)

I'm baking Sunday then Monday DH can take the majority of cake to work to help save our diets :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->