***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

Jax, I would say you definitely did ovulate from your chart, but could you have ovulated a couple of days later than FF is saying, maybe CD 17? So annoying to be late and getting BFNs. Keeping everything crossed that it turns into a BFP for you.

Thank you Polaris :flower:, but I don't have a chart :shrug: If I'm honest I'm absolutely hopeless at temping, or rather remembering to do it :dohh:!! Good luck with your cycle :hugs::hugs: xXx

Without wishing to put words in her mouth I think polaris meant Natsby :haha::haha: - looks poss that Nats ov on cd17 as there was EWCM then and went over coverline shortly after. :hugs::hugs:

Hello!!

I wanted to let you know that I won't be testing yet... I am only 6DPO....

Jax, I would say you definitely did ovulate from your chart, but could you have ovulated a couple of days later than FF is saying, maybe CD 17? So annoying to be late and getting BFNs. Keeping everything crossed that it turns into a BFP for you.

Thank you Polaris :flower:, but I don't have a chart :shrug: If I'm honest I'm absolutely hopeless at temping, or rather remembering to do it :dohh:!! Good luck with your cycle :hugs::hugs: xXx

Whoops, I meant Natsby! Sorry about that! :blush:

Whoops, I meant Natsby! Sorry about that! :blush:

Oh well if you meant me then thanks. Maybe I did OV late, I don´t have any of the normal symptoms of AF yet so who knows what is going on:shrug:If I don´t get a shift tomorrow I´ll call the DR and change the date for my blood tests (FSH)

Ok, girls...tonight is the last call for the Nov thread; granted if you are in another time zone, you could probably sneak one by me as I :sleep: tonight.

The stats will be calculated in the morning, but don't look for anything too scientific.:haha:

Yay I´m on CD one, temp drop and AF. At least I know where I´m at now and can go and get my bloods done tomorrow.

B, I POAS this morning (a FRER pink line one this time), no need for a pic it's as white as the snow you're looking at! So I'm neither at the mo, but I'm 99.9% sure you can stick me down for :witch::growlmad: xXx

Sorry to hear the witch is coming Jax! Damn her either comes when she isn´t wanted or late when she is!

Ok, girls...I will calculate the stats when I get to my office in a few hours.

And here it is!!!!!

Girls, we started the month with 61 testers! :happydance::happydance:

25 of you never came back.:growlmad::ninja::gun:

1 :angel: :cry:

1 still in limbo! I love you J!:hugs::hugs:

AND 7 :bfp:!

So, the end result is 19.4% of us got knocked up! Not too bad for a bunch of :jo:

Thank you for letting me be your testing moderator and please know, it will NEVER happen again! :hugs::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->