***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

And here it is!!!!!

Girls, we started the month with 61 testers! :happydance::happydance:

25 of you never came back.:growlmad::ninja::gun:

1 :angel: :cry:

1 still in limbo! I love you J!:hugs::hugs:

AND 7 :bfp:!

So, the end result is 19.4% of us got knocked up! Not too bad for a bunch of :jo:

Thank you for letting me be your testing moderator and please know, it will NEVER happen again! :hugs::flower:

not bad percentage wise at all. thanks dmom.

it wasn't that bad doing the thread was it? my birthday in jan and was considering offering my services for that month ( all depending on how my december chances turn out).

Actually, it's not bad at all..I just was disappointed that so many testers went AWOL.:haha:

I had a very quiet month of no Peeing on a stick lol...but now I will start to order the stuff for next year, to have it ready. I predict another procedure with the all clear in April....

How is everyone doing, and who is starting the December list? And thank you DMom you ROCK.

And here it is!!!!!

Girls, we started the month with 61 testers! :happydance::happydance:

25 of you never came back.:growlmad::ninja::gun:

1 :angel: :cry:

1 still in limbo! I love you J!:hugs::hugs:

AND 7 :bfp:!

So, the end result is 19.4% of us got knocked up! Not too bad for a bunch of :jo:

Thank you for letting me be your testing moderator and please know, it will NEVER happen again! :hugs::flower:

Not bad stats :thumbup: Who's in limbo? :hugs::hugs:

Well I'm keeping everything crossed that the other 80.6% (you've no idea how long it took my non-mathematical brain to work that out!!) join us next month over on the Pregnancy over 35 section (it's a bit quiet over there without you!!)

sadly I'm back here to mess the stats up...:cry::cry::cry: just back from the hospital for a final scan which showed that our bean didn't grow.my body just doesn't seem able to do this :nope: so we won't be trying for a few months until we can sort out what the issues are and why this keeps happening. This journey is so hard, trying to deal with it as best we can.

sorry ladies, I've been awful at replying, haven't felt able to be here much but I did read all your messages of support on the "happy holidays' thread and it meant so much to me. Thank you lovely, sweet people :hugs::hugs:

wishing for loads of christmas BFPs for all...I'll be cheering you on!

Peacebaby...:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss:

Sorry to hear that. You did say you felt something was wrong, and doctors did not listen. I do hope they give you answers soon. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

sorry to hear that peacebaby :cry: :hug::hug::hug: hope you get the answers you need soon!!

Peacebaby, I saw your post in the June babies and was rooting for you :( :hug: my heart goes out to you. :hugs:

Peacebaby, I'm so so sorry for your loss. :hugs: My heart goes out to you, it's just so sad that this has happened.

thank you everyone, you ladies are the best:hugs:

yes, Sus, I had a rapid and sharp drop in progesterone and I knew immediately from past experience as I suddenly got a very cold, shivvery feeling but the doctors brushed me off saying 'just be happy you got pregnant.' blood tests showed I was right but I still had to wait 12 days for today's scan. I'm all over the place but trying to look for the silver lining since we know now what the issues may be and hope to have further tests done.

just glad I have my safe place here on BnB since none of our family and friends know. here I'm among people who understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->