Right single ladies!!!

I vote Scotland somewhere then I can do rail and sail from here and not have to get on a plane :haha:

:happydance:

I voted july, aug & sept because I go back to work at the end of sept.

I'd say that the north of england is probably central-ish. I'm honestly not just saying that because I'm in the north of england though!! I'm just lucky that I live in the middle of everyone.

Chester zoo? Just checked and its 4.5 hours away from Edinburgh (couldn't remember where Scottish girls were from) and 5.5 hours from Cornwall. Thats driving though so probs quicker on the train.

Sweetlullaby - what places are easy for you to get to? I know you'd probs prefer not to fly...so if you came by boat what are the places the boat would take you to? Iykwim?!

Wooo excited :happydance:

Wow 3 pages already you girls can sure talk lol

I am NE Scotland but can drive......................may get lost wherever it is but hey ho it will be an adventure lol

We should just do a single mummys tour haha, that way we can visit everyone and nobody feels left out :haha:

single mummy's tour! yeaaah! :D I'm pretty central anyway but if we were able to go somewhere and arrange staying overnight that'd be fine, and boy is old enough to cope with whatever. Fingers crossed I'll still have the car!

I vote we all fly to Spain :rofl:

And not come back!! heehee

But i think you should all come to wiltshire!! Lots of green fields and farms to look at lol

Seriously though, i think the north of england is the most central aswell!!!

Shall we do location first then??

I need to save too!!

xxx

If we do that I think we'll need a few more options on the poll, maybe 2014, I'm not a good saver :haha:

I won't bother voting on month btw, I really dont think I'll make it this yer where ever it is, I could only do summer hols coz of school, and thats not really enough time to save up! Maybe next year :D

Maybe we come up with a few locations then vote? But rather than just random cities we need to look at places to go :D

I reckon a few more people will come aswell that just haven't spotted this yet!

Maybe we come up with a few locations then vote? But rather than just random cities we need to look at places to go :D

I reckon a few more people will come aswell that just haven't spotted this yet!

And me!

Did you have any locations in mind??

xx

chester zoo is prob right in the middle then.......... Im an hour ish from Edin so thats 5.5 from here AND cornwall, but Aided honey is then 8 .5 hours... so actually, scrap what i just said, lol!

Depends what people want to do! Shopping? Zoo? Something else?

Personally I want to go to a zoo because I love them lol

There's always Blackpool! Not a big fan myself but could be an option!

Somewhere further north then....Yorkshire? Newcastle? I'm not very good at geography so can't think of anywhere else!

Ohhhhhhh the zoo :cloud9: heehee I love looking at the animals, but at the same time i feel sorry for them aswell and i always get an urge to set them free :dohh:

xx

hmm... ill go study the map :rofl: is the furthest points, cornwall, NI and Aberdeen??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->