Right single ladies!!!

i've been to flamingo land, it was ace! but I thought I dreamt it because noone else has ever been. Now I know it's a real place! fabulous.

How have I just only noticed this?! (Ok, not noticed, Suz told me it was here, lol!)

I've voted sept as got nothing go on that month (yet!)

I'm quite central (Birmingham) but happy to travel!

Just a suggestion for our scottish single babes who might have a long way to travel, any chance you can all meet up together in scotland and come together? Then if you use the train you will have each other to talk to and get to know each other before you meet the rest of us! Lol. Worth a thought if you're worried about being too lonely on the trip to where ever we are?

Lou, perhaps start a poll with locations? I think it's in a agreement we try north of English-ish due to being most central and not too much travelling for either scottish babes or cornwall babes! Lol. (Though it is still quite a lot i'll admit!)
So maybe pick out a few places around the areas that have been mentioned so far?

Flamingo Land looks ok, but think it's more rides than zoo, which won't be too great for those with babies!!

So i'm personally voting on Chester Zoo? That is a whole day out right there!

Blooming heck 5 pages or so to catch up on there :haha:

Ok if it's anywhere other than Scotland it's cheaper for me to fly over. Where's Chester?:haha: Just slot me in as long as it isn't like 50miles away from the nearest airport :rofl:

September is ok as long as it's the beginning because I go back to work the third week in September lol (fingers crossed car accident claim money comes through by then so I don't have to save on top of moving and holiday!:haha:)

Heehee ok! so we have chester zoo to consider! Which sounds wicked!
Does anyone else have any other locations that sound good?

Why do so many of us single mummas live in Scotland! lol I vote you all come and live here in England! heehee

xx

Blooming heck 5 pages or so to catch up on there :haha:

Ok if it's anywhere other than Scotland it's cheaper for me to fly over. Where's Chester?:haha: Just slot me in as long as it isn't like 50miles away from the nearest airport :rofl:

September is ok as long as it's the beginning because I go back to work the third week in September lol (fingers crossed car accident claim money comes through by then so I don't have to save on top of moving and holiday!:haha:)

the nearest airport would be liverpool john lennon or manchester :thumbup:

SL - if it helped I could pick you up from any of those airports. They are both 20-30 mins away from me!

Thinking about it, it would probably be cheaper for us to fly too, then we wouldn't have to stay overnight. I guess once we've got a date I can price everything up lol

I'd have to stay the night. I'd rather not get the train its probably cheaper to drive and train means a hassle with pram and luggage on my own, car is easiest!

well this sounds good! i'm in dundee. could meet up with other scottish people and share cost of petrol etc.x

suprisebaby, we could possibly car share, the only thing im thinking is, my pram takes up pretty much all my boot as it is, and id need overnight stuff, im not sure how much more we could squeeze in!

Are there no single ladies in the South East? :'( lol I'm all alone! x

suprisebaby, we could possibly car share, the only thing im thinking is, my pram takes up pretty much all my boot as it is, and id need overnight stuff, im not sure how much more we could squeeze in!

thnks purple! I have a mcclaren pushchair and thats not that big really and I could travel light perhaps so i think it could probably work! don't know. or Maybe someone has a larger car that can fit all us scottish girls in or we could all get train? I hate making decisions like this or organising things. but it could be a possibility car sharing unless you would rather travel alone :blush:!

Who would be travelling from scotland? Sweet Lullaby would you be coming to scotland from belfast first? i actuallly wouldn't mind meeting in belfast!!

xxx

I could possilbly pick someone up along the way! I live in wiltshire though! So no idea if i will be passing anyone, we'd have to travel light though as i have a KA and i can barely fit in it lol

Maybe we should decide where to go first though heehee!

xx

I dont drive so i'll get on the train, dont think it can be that hard from here!

Oh god, i just imagined all of us trampling through a zoo with about a million pushchairs and screaming children :dohh: Lol!

Lol Lou they'll lock you up - didn't you say you want to set the animals free?!

I would have the same problem with not being able to fit much in my car. Lolas pram takes up the whole boot pretty much but she could use a little buggy by then probably..

thnks purple! I have a mcclaren pushchair and thats not that big really and I could travel light perhaps so i think it could probably work! don't know. or Maybe someone has a larger car that can fit all us scottish girls in or we could all get train? I hate making decisions like this or organising things. but it could be a possibility car sharing unless you would rather travel alone :blush:!

Who would be travelling from scotland? Sweet Lullaby would you be coming to scotland from belfast first? i actuallly wouldn't mind meeting in belfast!!

xxx

Aw a mclaren would fit in the boot, or more ontop of, but theyre small anyway! I wouldnt mind sharing as esp since it will half the cost of petrol. But im not keen for the train really, stuck in one small seat with her and all stuff doesnt sound appealing at all! plus it said id need 3 changes!!

Depending on where it is i will more than likely drive.....i would be willing to pick up anyone, have an astra so plenty room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->