Right single ladies!!!

I think those are the furthest points - I'm in the west of Scotland :flower: xx

think about darlington is in the middle.. no clue of theres anything to do there!!

I had to look darlington up on the map to see where it was :rofl: xx

I think it looks centralish to us all :flower: xx

Just googled touristy attractions and it says Flamingo Land is near Newcastle but the site won't work on my phone because it needs flash....can anyone check where it is? And if it looks any good?

I am Aberdeen but i can stop over at random points have family all over so please dont worry i will just fit in haha

I will fit where ever aswell! Im nice and easy lol

And flamingo land sounds interesting! heehee

xx

I just went on the flamingo land website (hope i got the right one) It looks AMAZING heehee x

Oh I just looked aswell, looks kinda like a theme park/zoo thats if I got the right one :shrug: haha

I had a quick look on the PC and thought it looked good....but I'm just obsessed with anything animal related lol :blush:

Flamingo land is a theme park - dont think they have a zoo there? they sure didnt when i last went...

chester zoo is a good idea, will keep this kids amused - or knowsley safari park? but of course they only fit like 8 on the jeep thing so we would be splitting up a bit? i think chester zoo is the best suggestion so far - or what about wales? - is that taking it too far out for people? i know they have a sealife centre thing

Oooh do they have jeeps at knowsley safari park?! I went in my car but was too scared to go through the monkeys incase they ripped a windscreen wiper off or something!

(Sorry slightly OT!)

Oooh do they have jeeps at knowsley safari park?! I went in my car but was too scared to go through the monkeys incase they ripped a windscreen wiper off or something!

(Sorry slightly OT!)

LOL Not OT at all i have done the same lol

they used too for kids parties n stuff - but after a quick nosey on the website it doesnt look like they do anymore!

aw i def cant go to wales, I probably cant make chester, but ill keep checking where / when it is...and let you know if i can make it! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->