Right single ladies!!!

lou_w34

mummy <3
Reaction score
Me and Suzanne have been talking and we think its about time we had a single mummy meet!

I know its been talked about in the past, but nothings ever been done, i think thats because we are all so far apart!

So perhaps we could all get organising and see if we could figure something out for everyone!!

I thought we could start by seeing when would be the best time for people to meet up, so ive included a poll! You can pick more than one answer if you can do more than one time! Ive just included the months, then when we have a month, we can pick a more specific date, and then hopefully a place to meet!

xx

ETA: i put in 6 diff months cos i thought the more available times we had, it might make it easier for people to come, especially if people are going to be travelling far, though if it seems to many just say! Cos on second thoughts it may be lol

xx

heehee i voted august!! Though i could do september aswell, its just i start my course then, and i havent had the starting date yet, so dont no when in september!!

xx

LOL i nearly voted for them all haha!!!!!

Have you given any thoughts to locations etc?

This NEEDS to be arranged defooo!! I voted Sept/Oct, gives me time to save then, cos wherever it is I will have to stay over, if only we all live central, be so much easier xx

eek, it really depends WHERE it is, I'd have a long way to travel im guessing and i would need to stay the night. So I'd need to save, so further away the better :rofl:

But really cant vote atm, need to sorta know where it will be first, not so keen on a long drive alone, : /

I'd love to come to this, but like everyone else would need time to organise/save.

I'd also need to know where it is! We seem to be all over the place! xx

yeah thats why we gave up organising last time, cos was so hard to find a location!

Ooh, I'd like to say I'll come along.. but since I practically live at lands end, I dont think I'll be able to afford the travelling!!

perhaps it'd be sensible to vote on a location first...?

Ohhhh how about a christmas shopping meet in london or something??gives us all time to save because loads will be travelling quite far me included lol

Actually, I say 'd love to come.. but thinking about it even if i only had to travel as far as north cornwall i'd have no chance this year.. got too much saving to do for baby stuff! lol

Ohhh Ju, your kinda near me :haha: We literally are ALL over the place, NI, scotland, right down south :shrug: haha

I think Manchester would be a good place :rofl:

What about a belfast christmas shopping meet :rofl: Then I don't have to go anywhere :haha: And everyone else can fly :haha:

Oh look, theres 2 people in cornwall.. maybe that would be a good place!? I hear ts quite nice! :haha:

Oh look, theres 2 people in cornwall.. maybe that would be a good place!? I hear ts quite nice! :haha:

nooooo transport becomes hellish down there! Although, it'd be quite nice to get all the kiddies playing together on the beach! I miss the sea :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->