Right single ladies!!!

I get lost everywhere I go!

Wherever we go I'll have my dads sat nav!

Lol Lou they'll lock you up - didn't you say you want to set the animals free?!

I would have the same problem with not being able to fit much in my car. Lolas pram takes up the whole boot pretty much but she could use a little buggy by then probably..

Only the cute cuddley ones.... I dont wanna get eaten :D

X

If we go to chester zoo can you let out the red panda so I can bring it home? I love it :D

Aidedhoney where abouts n scotland do you live? I am in Dundee. I suppose there is the option of you picking me up in dundee and then going through or I get train to where purpledahlia lives and go with her or maybe we could all go in your car. Please someone make some decisions for me!! There are too many options!! is there just the three of us from scotland? is the belfast person( sorry can't remember name there) coming to scotland first too?

don't mnd either of these options and will share cost of petrol of course.

any idea of where yet?

i dunno, but the location is the deciding factor for me. so are we thinking end of summer?

SL - if it helped I could pick you up from any of those airports. They are both 20-30 mins away from me!

Ohhh really :flower: That would be brilliant!! Flights from belfast to Liverpool John Lennon arn't that expensive either!! lol

I am in Aberdeen, so where ever it is i have to pass Dundee.

Is there any date or location yet?

Guess it would be a case of once we know dates/places we can weigh up train v car and overnight accomidation etc etc

Ohhhh I love the travel lodges lol

Monday's don't suit me that's the only day I couldn't do lol

Ahhh flight with LO, buggy and some luggage :rofl: That will be fun!

:rofl: I might see if flights are cheap from here, once somewhere is decided, flight would only be like 40mins or so!

Yeah only 30mins from here :happydance: As a rough guess I did 7th - 8th september and the flight with easyjet will cost me just under £80 but will price around the 3 airports and different airlines lol We soooo have to actually do this and not just talk about it :haha: Im dying to meet everyone!!

Yep thats a wee bit expensive because its months away lol the prices fluctuate all the time with easyjet lol Hopefully will be able to grab flights for around £45 return lol

well thats better than the train anyway, if its gonna be longer than a 4 hours drive i will look into flying, depends again where it is!

shall we come up with some locations then & do a poll? :) x

There's a blue reef aquarium in tynemouth, tyne & wear. Could be an option for the newcastle area? trying to think of things the kiddies will like (honest!) Said on the website they sell baby food and have warming facilities so its def baby friendly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->