Rosemary Conley - Can anyone help me?

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
Hiya :wave:

I have tried WW and I didnt enjoy it and I tried SW and lost 25lbs on it but I am stuck, back to my normal weight, single and feeling like I really need to do something to get my confidence up.

I want to try Rosemary Conley. My mums friend does it but looking online I dont really get the concept, you get given a calorie amount for each day in that week but is there anything else I need to know.

I'm determind even if I have to go alone.

Ta :flower:

Hey, I am a RC consultant - if you have any questions, ask away. It is the best thing that I have done - lost 5 stone 12 lbs, am going to be in the Christamas magazine and I am regional finalist for slimmer of the year. I started going alone and made lots of lovely friends, there is a large age range and abilities that go to the classes.

It is a low fat and calorie controlled diet. Feel free to PM me if when you start the diet you are stuck.

Enjoy xx

Congratulations :) I need to lose 4st.

I just really wanted to know more about it. Is it similar to Weight Watchers? is it really limiting what you eat??

I have not done WW so don't know about that, but I found RC quite easy. You just need to check the amount of fat and portion control xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->