Rotherham meet

Ha! I thought it was... They conned us out of £64 last night - Just to get home

omg really! round the other side on the main road is fast 4's. We think they conned my mum out of £40 a few week's ago

Yep... It's ridiculous!

We asked him how much it would be to get home (3 drop offs) - He said £20, so we said ok, fine.

Dropped last one off... Gave him the £20, he said no its £35... N he locked door so we couldn't exactly get out lol. (had £14 in change) So gave him that - Then he said your going to have to get rest of money (£1!!?) - Leave me your phone while you go! But anyway mi mate found £20 in his pocket and have him that (so he'd had £54) (so he owed us like £19) asked for change n he said he doesn't own any. N he called police!! N he told police we hadn't paid!! :O So he then wanted ANOTHER £20! So he had £74 in total! (thought it was £64?:/)
N then police threatened to arrest with and £80 fine for wasting their time!!

Pffft!!

thats ridicules when I used to go down town i'd always get crystals, they have a base next to sharjahrns take away never had probs with them

^^^ omfg thats rite bad
my mum knows boss od taxi firm in sheffield shame its not that un would have reportedc him for ya :-/

Chuffin tempted tbh... When they agree a price they should stick to it shunt they

Cooeee, can I come in? :flower:

I've just got the internet back after over a week, I thought I was going to die! :haha:

Cooeee, can I come in? :flower:

I've just got the internet back after over a week, I thought I was going to die! :haha:

the more the merrier :flower:

are we all still ok for monday at 12 in the green in front of church ill do what jemma di for meadowhall meet and put a list on the op so we know whos coming :thumbup:

Hi.. how are we all? Iv just had to get my mum come for H as im that run down (been teething for the past 3days! damn back teeth), OH is useless and H wanted me all the time and I'm completely run down and can't listening to his constant crying anymore :(

Hi, I'm fine thankya - Celeb Juice on soon - I love that programme haha!!

Sorry to hear your run down :hugs:, I hope those little tussy pegs pop through soon bless him xx

bless ya danielle :-/ my lil girl been a madam lately aswell :-/ luckily her dadyy will play and cuddle her while i have a shower so i can get at least 5 mins to my self lol when i say 5 mins though i mean literally or he will bring her into bathroom screaming cos he dunt know what to do lol bless um

i feel worse this morning then i did last night! :/ got load's of orders to complete but just can't bring myself to concentrate enough to do them. Hoping he goes to bed on time tonight so I can get them all complete tonight and work on my new project this weekend.

i feel worse this morning then i did last night! :/ got load's of orders to complete but just can't bring myself to concentrate enough to do them. Hoping he goes to bed on time tonight so I can get them all complete tonight and work on my new project this weekend.

just been nosey hope you dont mind lol what orders :blush:

Dummy clips and keyrings :) i'v managed to do them while my mum's had Henry so tonight if Henry goes to bed ok I can just relax, might start painting his letters tonight tho for his bedroom tho.

Dummy clips and keyrings :) i'v managed to do them while my mum's had Henry so tonight if Henry goes to bed ok I can just relax, might start painting his letters tonight tho for his bedroom tho.

ooo the ones with beads on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->