Rotherham meet

when we first plit up i didnt let him go to his dads for a while but this was advised by police and solicitors becauseof the way he had treated me it was a worry as to weather he was capable to be left with a 11 month old baby :-/ after a few months and everything had settled down he started seeing him but like i say only when he can be bothered i dont thnk my son is all that fussed about seeing him either they dont have no bond bless him he looks at my grandad more as a father figure at least my grandad wont let him down

when we first plit up i didnt let him go to his dads for a while but this was advised by police and solicitors becauseof the way he had treated me it was a worry as to weather he was capable to be left with a 11 month old baby :-/ after a few months and everything had settled down he started seeing him but like i say only when he can be bothered i dont thnk my son is all that fussed about seeing him either they dont have no bond bless him he looks at my grandad more as a father figure at least my grandad wont let him down

tbh if that was me, and OH started hitting me.. I wouldn't let him see Lily ever again, I dunt think i'd trust him :/

But everyone has their own opinions dont they :), you obviously trusted him, but hes thrown is back in your face really... I hate men like that :/

^^ yep hes a ******* belive me i really do hate his guts no one knows the full extent of what happened between us only my OH and my mum :-/ the only reason i let him go with him is because i dont want my son to blame me in the future for denying him a relashionship with his dad I know that when hes old enough to understand he probs wont have anything to do with him

just realise bnb sensor your swear words looool they changed it to all stars hehe naughty me swearing lol

:haha: do they?

And well ye i see what your saying.. but when hes old enough to know, he can find out himself what his dad is like eyy? and maybe one day, you could tell him the truth - if you wanted x

do you know what time walk in shuts on a sunday in roth leah?

Its 9 on a sunday at walk in centre im quite sure but you can double check online

funnily enough its because of the walk-in centre shes kicking off now. Sure I saw a sign last night saying it closed at 9pm.
Anyway sure will be having a rant later on

It is 9pm we were there the other week with Flynn when he had diarrhoea.
They weren't very helpful though they asked what was going on so we told them and mentioned that dh and I had had a bug the doc pointed out that Flynn probably had the same bug... Obvious but made me feel like a panicky overreacting mum. Tho not as bad as the couple with a little girl, maybe 3ish, she was complaining of tummy pains and hadn't weed in over 24 hours so they were waiting to go in to see the doc when she stood up and did the biggest wee Ive ever seen! Problem slved they went home lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->