Rotherham meet

yeah and saphire (i forgot your proper name saphire soreeee) came with holly who is such a cutie :)

Was it ok then meet? Did you get talking or did ya end up shy! :haha::haha:

^^ yet lol im a saddo nothing else to do haha
an ull be ok im really shy usually and sois tanya we darent approach each other at first lol we were stood there starin at boots hahaha but we just got talking about kids lol

^^ yet lol im a saddo nothing else to do haha
an ull be ok im really shy usually and sois tanya we darent approach each other at first lol we were stood there starin at boots hahaha but we just got talking about kids lol

:aha:.. did many go on the meet?

^^ there was supposed to have been about 7 but jemma wasnt well and danielle was having her carpet done dont know about others

I felt like i was dying, ive never felt so bad. Woke up at 5 and all i did from monday until wednesday was throw up constantly and i didnt want to make anyone ill

I felt like i was dying, ive never felt so bad. Woke up at 5 and all i did from monday until wednesday was throw up constantly and i didnt want to make anyone ill

bless ya your better now thats the main thing did lo go away for the night?

:haha:... I'll be the one sat there all quiet in this meet then :dohh:

nah that will be me :)

Yeah I didn't go to meadowhall as after telling my dad (who was arranging the carpets to be done) that's it was a big no no for that day until late afternoon, he woke me up to tell me it was either that morning or another week. And I could not stay at my mum and dads another week.
Nearly ended up having to cancel on this one, doctors wanted to change my appointment to have the implant to the 5th and I nearly said yeh :dohh:

why? have we had this convo? i think we have, haven't we? I figured i'd rather try the implant first after being on the pill 4years before getting pregnant then again now for 10month.

Yes we have :haha:, one of the main reasons is that I don't want to wait 3 years until I have another baby :/

well i don't really but you don't have to wait for the 3years you can have it removed before :) so I'll probs only end up having it in 2 years as I want a 4year age gap between kid's so will start ttc around H's 3rd birthday :)

So random but, dya know in town were all takeaways are? (down side of onyx)
what taxi firm is down there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->