roughly 12-13dpo now faint line?

I'm so happy for u hun xxxxx I love being right lol :) this baby is a sticky bean !!!!!!! I just feel it :) this is your miracle baby and you are going to be perfectly fine!!! Keep thinking that Hun, I don't want you to get yourself too worried, I know it's easier said than done but you will need to try and stay calm and centered :) I'm going to be praying that your little one is a sticky one Hun but I don't think your going to need it :) I'm sending you all the luck in the world that your baby is the one :) xxx oh by the way I think you have a little girl in there :) xxxxx

i went to GP's today as i called and said that i would not wait as i am soo high risk and the women was great got me an appointment within a few hours and the gp was good refered me to maternity hospital and requested a very early appointment with either hospital or midwife or both but got the infertility clinic next tuesday so we'll see what that says and get the results from yesterdays beta next week too so we'll see.... yeah trying to stay as calm as possible but realistic too if that makes sense. i just want to know but i know i have to wait the gp wants me to get my support because i have a blood disorder that attacks my unborn baby so need anti-d pretty quickly in my pregnancy... here hoping we get the help and support we need for a happy healthy pregnancy.

Can you go ahead and email them a pic of your digi or something so that you can start anti-d now?

I'm so happy for u hun xxxxx I love being right lol :) this baby is a sticky bean !!!!!!! I just feel it :) this is your miracle baby and you are going to be perfectly fine!!! Keep thinking that Hun, I don't want you to get yourself too worried, I know it's easier said than done but you will need to try and stay calm and centered :) I'm going to be praying that your little one is a sticky one Hun but I don't think your going to need it :) I'm sending you all the luck in the world that your baby is the one :) xxx oh by the way I think you have a little girl in there :) xxxxx
thanks hun the chinese chart says i will have a girl too but not thinking about that yet, just hopnig for a baby any baby a healthy baby lol i am calm just trying to be realistic and not get ahead of myself you know?

i went to GP's today as i called and said that i would not wait as i am soo high risk and the women was great got me an appointment within a few hours and the gp was good refered me to maternity hospital and requested a very early appointment with either hospital or midwife or both but got the infertility clinic next tuesday so we'll see what that says and get the results from yesterdays beta next week too so we'll see.... yeah trying to stay as calm as possible but realistic too if that makes sense. i just want to know but i know i have to wait the gp wants me to get my support because i have a blood disorder that attacks my unborn baby so need anti-d pretty quickly in my pregnancy... here hoping we get the help and support we need for a happy healthy pregnancy.

Can you go ahead and email them a pic of your digi or something so that you can start anti-d now?
no need to wait for confirmation bloods to come back and have the scan then need to wait to see the midwife but apparently my gp said i can contact the epu myself if i am worried so not sure what to do there because alot of people don;t understand the condition.

I knew that digi would read PREGNANT!!!!

Congratulations Hunny I am so happy for you!!! H&H for the next 9 months and beyond x x x

thanks i am worried as hell now that this wont stick but holding out hope that it will too scared to move onto the pregnancy-first trimest forum yet incase you know?

Perfectly understandable, just keep calm and relax.
You deserve it Hun x

thansk hun don't want to do anything that might cause any effect so not even adding a ticker or anything until well after next tuesday's scan

Lynne192 congratulations! I remember reading about the issues you had and your hospital stay and now you are pregnant! I am so happy for you!!!

I would love to be your buddy xxx I know what you mean about first tri why dont you come join us here on reccurant loss thread they are a lovely bunch of ladies an would all understand what you are going through xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-after-recurrent-losses-come-join-us-309.html

Aww Yay, Lynne! I knew you was pregnant!! So pleased for you! The sickness is a fantastic sign. Good luck with the scan im sure everything will all be well! You deserve your little miracle! :) Hey wouldnt it be fantastic if it were twins :D :haha: xxx

Lynne192 congratulations! I remember reading about the issues you had and your hospital stay and now you are pregnant! I am so happy for you!!!
aww thanks for keeping up with my updates lol i am pretty bad lol i haven't really told anyone outside of BnB yet so your all blessed to know about it keeping it till mother's day :D i hope its a sticky one but with my luck well time will tell ah?

I would love to be your buddy xxx I know what you mean about first tri why dont you come join us here on reccurant loss thread they are a lovely bunch of ladies an would all understand what you are going through xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-after-recurrent-losses-come-join-us-309.html
hey again hun thanks for the friend request have accepted it :D i looked at the thread but i am trying to be careful not to get too into it with anyone and the number of pages put me off lol would get lost in the thread lol :D will maybe check it out from time to time, don't want my losses to overshadow the joy if this pregnancy continues you know? thanks for sharing though hun xx

Aww Yay, Lynne! I knew you was pregnant!! So pleased for you! The sickness is a fantastic sign. Good luck with the scan im sure everything will all be well! You deserve your little miracle! :) Hey wouldnt it be fantastic if it were twins :D :haha: xxx
thanks hun wow twins don't think so my lines are light and well one thought at a time lol i am just praying that there is a baby in there and that he/she will stay put been thinking about nicknaming the little bundle of my forming child (hopefully) but not sure what to do going to wait till tuesday but i guess i should be careful with the scan being only 4weeks 6days they might not see anything?

will continue stalking for updates!!

thanks hun i guess until i know 100% that i am pregnant and there is something on the scan on tuesday and get betas that i will be just updating here and not moving to pregnancy threads :D

Hi Lynne, just read all this thread, wow! You probably won't remember me but I remember posting in your testing threads last year before I got my first BFP. I know you've had such a long journey to get here and I am so happy for you, am hoping and crossing everything that this is a sticky bean :D Huge congratulations! :hugs:

i remember all my testing girls lol :D and thanks hun i hope this bloody sticks!

I have everything crossed for you hun!, Sending you extra sticky sticky dust :haha:

Congratulations, you so deserve this! Keeping everything crossed for you xx

thank you so much hun just taking it a day and an hour at a time see what happens

Lynne there must be extra special baby dust going around as I got an unexpected BFP this morning w/no symptoms on my angel's due date :D

IA with taking it a day at a time, I'm not looking far into the future yet as you never know what will happen - que sera sera and all that! xx

wow huge congratulations hun lets hope we both have sticky beans love you've changed your ticker :D i am too scared to do it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->