roughly 12-13dpo now faint line?

thanks hopefully they will see that when i go.

This is an amazing story, so so happy for you! I've seen you in threads before and noticed your signature, I felt so bad for you, but wow, you have a miracle there lady! Congrats! :dance: x

not counting my chickens this could be a by product of the mess they made so just keeping my cool and thinking about what realistic could happen i want to be happy but too scared right now.

I can imagine, I don't blame you for thinking realistically & expecting the worst so hopefully you can be pleasantly surprised! It's a shame you can't enjoy these early days but I have my fingers & toes crossed that everything will be ok after all you've been through :flower:. Do you mind me asking how the damage happened? Was it the IUI?? What is OHSS? x

the damage was caused by iui treatment causing OHSS

I thought IUI was relatively risk free, shocking really, that might be my next route :wacko: x

i have never heard of it being risk free we needed to go through alot to do iui including signing a form that said i knew that it could cause damage, miscarriage, death and twins lol.

i have never heard of it being risk free we needed to go through alot to do iui including signing a form that said i knew that it could cause damage, miscarriage, death and twins lol.

Obviously I knew about the multiples but didn't know it could cause damage to your body as its only putting the spermies where they need to be. Might need to look into that before I go ahead! Wishing you all the best anyway x

its more the drugs that are dagerous if its non-medicated iui its not really too dangerous other than stuff like infection or that.

no worries.... i am a little worried however as i did another two pregnancy tests although the line one i got has two bright lines must brighter than i had when i used it last week when i got digital :bfp: i did another digital and it still says Pregnant 1-2 so thinking my hcg levels are getting much higher.... ? maybe i am being worried for nothing but i am 4 weeks 5 days now.... should it be 2-3 now?

I've no idea hun, sorry, but I do know of other ladies on here that got very worried about the same thing & everything was fine x

thanks hun hope your right maybe urine was too diluted or something it is afternoon and i have peed about a million times already.

thanks hun hope your right maybe urine was too diluted or something it is afternoon and i have peed about a million times already.

The CB digi hcg levels:
5-200 1-2 weeks
200-2000 2-3 weeks
2000+ 3+ weeks

thanks were did you find that i think my levels are about 180 tbh thats guess work.

Good luck for your scan tomorrow, What time is your scan? x

Hiya gl for scan tomorrow xxx

The clear blue website gives those levels x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2