roughly 12-13dpo now faint line?

I wasn't going to until after AF is due but thought bugger it, I'm going to enjoy it while I can :D I can't blame you though with all you have been through and not wanting to tempt fate. Stick little beanies! :dust:

not just that but changing it back just break my heart if the ticker isn't there in the first place i don't have to take it down.

Very good point. Ugh I remember last time signing up for the mailing lists on emmas diary etc and had to unsubscribe from them all after mc, not doing any of that till I make it to 12 weeks this time! xx

Congrat elhaym xxxx I know what you mean about ticker Lynne I had to change mine back in oct an was awful x but I also know what you mean too elhaym so I've dome same put ticker up an trying to enjoy every min x don't know if enjoy is the word because im def not enjoying this wait to know either way but ykwim x i think we all have our way of coping an defense mechanisms xxx

Very good point. Ugh I remember last time signing up for the mailing lists on emmas diary etc and had to unsubscribe from them all after mc, not doing any of that till I make it to 12 weeks this time! xx
i might sign up to some random freebies :D but unsure i forgot before christmas i had requested a free dummy from nuby as i was going to put it on the tree for our baby casey who we lost almost 2 years ago kind of weird as i got pregnant this time 2years ago lol but understand what u mean :(

congrats!
thank you xx

Oh an yeah I def won't be subscribing till 12wks it took nme numerous attempts to get bounty to stop sending emails x an cow and gate still sending me junk mail it's shocking xxx

I thought I unsubbed from them all and didn't get any for months, then back in Nov or Dec emmas diary randomly sent me an email 'You are 32 weeks pregnant! Here's what your baby is doing this week! blah blah' I was like ARE YOU KIDDING ME??! Had to unsub about 3 times before it worked properly :growlmad:

Congrat elhaym xxxx I know what you mean about ticker Lynne I had to change mine back in oct an was awful x but I also know what you mean too elhaym so I've dome same put ticker up an trying to enjoy every min x don't know if enjoy is the word because im def not enjoying this wait to know either way but ykwim x i think we all have our way of coping an defense mechanisms xxx
:D yeah i get the need/want to add the new ticker i hate not being able to tell anyone more so because i feel sick all the time and its hard to try and be so ah its nothing about it lol my friend in college knows because if anything happens i really would need her help, and of course my OH knows we're trying not to get ahead of ourselves but would love to start planning our new house right away is too small so i dunno lol just going to wait we're just waiting it out its his birthday on 11th feb by then if this baby sticks i will be 8weeks 3 days so thats a start and on my birthday i will be 13 weeks (17th march) so just hoping we make it to either or them then we might have a fighting chance.

Oh an yeah I def won't be subscribing till 12wks it took nme numerous attempts to get bounty to stop sending emails x an cow and gate still sending me junk mail it's shocking xxx
not good :( i have a junk email address i use so i don't really get any updates etc. but when i was TTC i tried to get all the baby freebies so have a wee stash of baby stuff lol

I thought I unsubbed from them all and didn't get any for months, then back in Nov or Dec emmas diary randomly sent me an email 'You are 32 weeks pregnant! Here's what your baby is doing this week! blah blah' I was like ARE YOU KIDDING ME??! Had to unsub about 3 times before it worked properly :growlmad:
oh no how horrible :(

Yeah I know what you mean about setting those small milestones. me and OH have a 3 day trip booked for the 14th feb when I'll be 8 weeks so that's the next date to get to for me :D Lynne when is your EDD sounds like we're pretty close?

Lol at your wee stash! I have a big stash with my mmc I never for one min expected it to go wrong so I haver 2drawers full of baby things 1 drawer of mat clothes x baby seat bath an 3in1 travel system (in Neighbours house) all brand new just waiting to be used x im praying we get to use our stashes this time xxx

Yeah I know what you mean about setting those small milestones. me and OH have a 3 day trip booked for the 14th feb when I'll be 8 weeks so that's the next date to get to for me :D Lynne when is your EDD sounds like we're pretty close?
i'm 19th september is EDD so far noone has actually told me just checked online lol just taking one day but keep thinking i am going to start bleeding :(

Lol at your wee stash! I have a big stash with my mmc I never for one min expected it to go wrong so I haver 2drawers full of baby things 1 drawer of mat clothes x baby seat bath an 3in1 travel system (in Neighbours house) all brand new just waiting to be used x im praying we get to use our stashes this time xxx

after i had my son i kept most of his stuff plus been getting little bits and bob's here and there when the baby started packs were going free i got a few of them lol so i have a good few newborn nappies and such and got a washing bin full of reuseable nappies and cupboard which has nuby breast pump and nuby sterlizer which both have a few bottles and such also got some other bits and bobs i used the wipes i had been getting as they are great for anything but if baby came tomorrow i would be more than alright lol but i want to buy new cot, new moses basket, and new pram everything else is fine.

still no bleeding yet but now i am worried senseless about this scan on tuesday i keep having nightmares about it :(

i really want to get my stash out and log it all on a list so i know what i have i did this before but can't remember now lol but i feel as if by doing this it will just all end in hell..

Its understandable you being nervous, im sure you have nothing to worry about :) good luck! :) as you know you probibly wont see much but im sure you will get a good picture of the sac :) How often do you think they will be giving you scans? x

i have utterly no idea it depends on what midwife says the infertility clinic have to care for me until 8th week then midwife takes over but i am trying to have care on all fronts so hopefully see midwife sooner rather than later etc will let you know when i know and if i get pictures or anything on scan on tuesday will share x

I'm dreading my scan too x not having nightmare cause can't actually sleep for thinking about it an every senario possible! We'll both be celebrating! (pma)

I can't bring myself to look at stuff I've got need to get past fri I think x

Fri at 12.10 only 5more sleeps feels like I've been waiting forever an only booked it on Xmas eve xx

awww huge hugs least you'll hopefully see something i am worried about them jumping if they see nothing but surely with being only almost 5 weeks they wont...

https://www.baby2see.com/development/ultrasound_sonogram/first_trimester_scans.html

That has a great idea of what to expect to see. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->