• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rubbish Jenny Renny reading!

Nat0619

Mummy :-)
Reaction score
Well, I sent off for one of these late last week, as was intrigued and had noticed that several ladies had done this.

Well she predicted for me a BFP about now, September from a cycle that started in August, for a baby girl to be born end of May. I got the result in my e-mail today, the day after the :witch: got me yesterday, therefore confirming this prediction is rubbish and there is no chance of BFP this month!

Oh well. I'm just going to keep trying and not get any more 'psychic' readings x

chin up nat i had one done last year (not jenny renny) for a bfp in september due may this year with a girl
i had my m/c in may
they are a load of chite x

https://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af160/sweet_alida/Lion-Hugs.gif

I don't believe in the readings either, but they are fun to get. Sorry she was wrong. :(

That is rubbish. Finger crossed it happens next month. x

Hiya Hun...

Sorry she got it wrong for you, this is the cycle that Jenny predicts that I will get my BFP from....OV'ing today (I can feel it) really not holding out much hope TBH...we have been trying for over a year now, OH has a low count and motility, kinda hoping she is right but then not going to bank on it.

I hope you get your BFP very soon.

:hugs:

I have stupidly paid for readings by 8 different psychics over the last 6 months. None have been right so far!

nope, personally don't believe them and think they just bring an added pressure when it's stressful enough. :hugs:

i have a had a few good readings but i have also had some rubbish ones lol :) although the last face to face reading i had, told me i was going to fall in love with a man through the computer, and i would move back to my hometown ( i lived 5 hrs away) and that we would be together forever, we would marry and have a baby and it would be a boy, or a girl who is a tomboy ( lol ) I had just broken up with a man i had been with for 4 years and i was in tears at the reading so when he told me all this i thought what a load of rubbish lol , about 3 weeks after that i met a man on a dating site although i had accidently come across it, and we fell in love, ( he happen to live about 10 mins from where i had lived previously) lol so i moved in with him, we got married and had a beautiful baby girl, ( who is a bit of a tomboy) lol and today we are trying for baby #2 together (baby #4 for me ) and baby #6 for my husband lol we are the new kind of brady bunch, lol but either way he was right, i have been meaning to go back and see if he can predict a new baby for us :) so take each reading with a pinch of salt, some are right and some are wrong :) but we all make our own decisions in the end :)

I'm sorry that your reading was wrong, I've contemplated having one done but decided not to as I will just wait until it is my time. Good luck with this next cycle, I hope you get your bfp.

Sorry she was wrong for you :hugs:
Jenny said last month with a boy and Gail said September with a girl but sadly both were wrong.
Still I'm so bonkers from a year of ttc I've just sent off for one from Sandra :blush:
I am very silly but i just can't help it, won't tell OH he'll think I'm insane!
Here's hoping we get our :bfp:soon
:dust:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

These things are for entertainment purposes no one can really tell I wouldst take it seriously. I just hope you didnt pay for it.

these people are making so much money of these things I wish people wouldnt pay for them. they may be lucky the odd time, but Im sure their false readings are higher than their correct ones. Im sure none of them would come back saying that someone is going to get a bfp in 5 years time, or that they person is not going to have any kids which could be the case for some women. all the readings Ive seen are within a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->