rude wanting something for nothing

that is rude. my mum had fishes that kept breeding so instead of flushing the babies, she listed them on gumtree as for free. She got loads of calls and a guy came and when she said he could have 3 or 4 of them cos she had promised some to other people he got all arsey saying he had a big tank etc and even had the balls to ask for my mums other fishes that werent even for sale too :wacko: who does that?!

:wacko: who would do that i wouldn't have the nerve to ask for something that wasn't already agreed its just rude

omg how rude when she said 'well ive come for them so might as well take them' did she mean she would pay for them or try her luck in getting you to give them to her?

Cheeky friggers! Some people really just take the piss don't they?!
We would use gumtree a lot as my OH buys and sells cars for a living, and dear goodness the amount of timewasters on there is ridiculous. But then you also get really genuine people. Hope you get them sold on ok xx

omg how rude when she said 'well ive come for them so might as well take them' did she mean she would pay for them or try her luck in getting you to give them to her?

she was trying her luck to get them for free said her purse was at home so she had no money

i messaged the other person who asked about them last night and she said she could come collect today so fingers crossed she isn't a time waster the original listed price was £40ono but she asked if i would take £35 because she needs to put £5 in petrol i said yes (feel a bit bad since i was going to take £20 from the other guy :blush:)

Don't feel bad about accepting £35 if they are happy to pay that and what they don't know won't hurt. Cheeky buggers before tho!

I think he was hoping his mum would pay for them out of embarrassment, once she got to you.

she was trying her luck to get them for free said her purse was at home so she had no money

i messaged the other person who asked about them last night and she said she could come collect today so fingers crossed she isn't a time waster the original listed price was £40ono but she asked if i would take £35 because she needs to put £5 in petrol i said yes (feel a bit bad since i was going to take £20 from the other guy :blush:)

omg some people had no shame!!!! how rude!

cheeky buggers!!

i sold aidan's playmat and we agreed on £15, he came with 2 £10 notes and asked if i had change i said no so he said if £10 was okay :dohh: thankfully i went and checked and had the change!!

Don't feel bad. £35 is a fantastic price for so many clothes :thumbup: I still can't believe anybody would come expecting them for free, they're absolutely shameless :growlmad: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->