Ryanair and Trunki's

RachA

Reaction score
Has anyone flown with Ryanair and used their lo's Trunki as hand luggage?

Esther has one and according to the box it's around 21cm deep and the max for Ryanair is 20cm. I'm loath to buy another case for her just to use for this one holiday (I've already had to buy myself a case as my usual case is too big for Ryanair) but not sureif I should risk it or not. So wondered if anyone had used the Trunki in Ryanair with no problems.

I've used it on others but not Ryanair...do you not have a customer service desk number and ask them?

Look at which airport you are flying from and try to contact them directly....their website is just a signposting (and no direct line :roll:)

Hmm good idea. We live about 3 miles away from the airport we're flying from and OH works right by it. Might get him to pop in on his way past and ask there. Thanks.

Hiya I flew Ryanair recently and my LO was 1 flying out and 2 flying in meaning we had to purchase an older ticket she was there fore entitled to her 10kg allowance Now she just had a princess pully bag I didnt wanna take the pee but I am pretty sure a trunkie would be ok I think that was the whole point of them that kids could use them to sit on and stuff while waiting :D

I'm not sure but I fly Ryan Air quite alot and the size of some bags people get through I would say a trunki is fine, but recently in Spain they were up and down the queue making everyone put it the the thing that measures size if it fitted you were fine if not they were charging you to put them in the hold, fisrt time I have seen them do that!

If you live that close to the airport I would pop down with it and see if it fits in fine :flower:

Have flown many times with Ryanair and the trunki is fine :thumbup:

Thanks all.

Think I'm going to see if I can get OH to check on his way past at some point. But may well risk it anyway. I've got until the end of oct to decide for sure so I'll probably change my mind a few times lol

We used LO's trunkie with ryanair when we flew to ireland 2 months ago and had no problems at all hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->