S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

hey does anyone know if i will be able to get any help finacially of the FOB? He doesnt work and doesnt want to get a job so he is on the doll which is £90 a month.. will he have to give any of that to me once LO is here? I work full time so i dont kno if i will be better off leaving my job when LO is born and claiming? I dont want it to sound as if im just trying to get all the money i can but i dont think ill be able to afford everything on my wage?
x

so i wanna know what youre all doing about FOB and access to your bubas. Are any of you keeping bubs away completely? Or are you going to let them see them on a weekend or what? Ive been doing my research and if the dad is not present at the signing of the birth certificate then legally they arent the father... So are you all going with FOB to sign it?
this has been torturing me for months! haha. but ive finally made a decision cos even though FOB was a crap OH i think he will make a good dad, or im gonna give him a chance to anyway (ONE chance!)
so yeah he'll be present at the birth, go on the BC, and have regular access, at first i will be present, like he'll come round to mine or i'll take Noah round to his or meet him in town or something, but he won't be having him on his own til hes much older, maybe 6-12 months or so.
xx

its been playing on my mind because fob was a shit OH an will be an equally crap dad, he'll always let Dexter down i just forsee it and i dont want that for him :(:( but i think Dexter has a right to find out for himself that his dads crap, but then as a mother i dont wanna see him being let down :( i just dont know!! xx

oh thats tough. sorry about your situation. GL!

lol so you know FOB left to get this amazing job that was 25 grand a year... his mum told us its 15 grand a year, so basically just a normal job.
Hes such a LIAR.

its a load of bullsh*t. why does he keep lying to you? :(
what does he honestly think it will acheive?

hes pretty fuckin good at lying tbh! Why should be have any right to my son?? It doesnt seem to anger anyone in the way it angers me, but hes taken everything from me leaving me with the clothes on my back, lied about why he went and STILL not contacted me. So no i dont think he deserves my son.

terrible. so he's not earning any more where he is now as to what he was earning when he was home with you? thats messed up.

fek i keep seeing gorgeous leopard print things, i have too much admitedly but i darent buy any of it incase i never get my body back :(

I worry about never having my body back, I've gained like 50 pounds. omg.:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:
me too hun dont worry about it...
i keep wondering where the hell all that weight is though! cos to me apart from maybe my thighs getting a little chubbier, its all baby! everyone comments on how im all "up front" or all baby too... :shrug: i just hope i dont gain anymore!!!

I really hope i get my body back, as long as it looks good when im in a dress or something when i go clubbin i dont mind, just dont want to be fat after + for it 2 not go away :( xx

hey does anyone know if i will be able to get any help finacially of the FOB? He doesnt work and doesnt want to get a job so he is on the doll which is £90 a month.. will he have to give any of that to me once LO is here? I work full time so i dont kno if i will be better off leaving my job when LO is born and claiming? I dont want it to sound as if im just trying to get all the money i can but i dont think ill be able to afford everything on my wage?
x

Ive had to leave my job
ive had really bad back pains..
like all lastnight i was up all night with my bad back and i was even cryin it was that bad i said i wanted to go hospital..

but i thought id be better off. i am with the grants, but im not? because i cant even afford my contract bill + stuff.. but i was a hairdresser so being on my feet all the time didnt do me good at all x

terrible. so he's not earning any more where he is now as to what he was earning when he was home with you? thats messed up.

earning the same. just he thinks he can cope better in this new job apparently, but this new job is admin and as he has dyslexia i dont think hes gonna be all that good at paperwork. IDIOT. im dying and i mean DYING to give him a piece of my mind, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!:growlmad::growlmad:

fek i keep seeing gorgeous leopard print things, i have too much admitedly but i darent buy any of it incase i never get my body back :(

I worry about never having my body back, I've gained like 50 pounds. omg.:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:
i keep wondering where the hell all that weight is though! cos to me apart from maybe my thighs getting a little chubbier, its all baby! everyone comments on how im all "up front" or all baby too... :shrug: i just hope i dont gain anymore!!!

I really hope i get my body back, as long as it looks good when im in a dress or something when i go clubbin i dont mind, just dont want to be fat after + for it 2 not go away :( xx

im thinking the same too... i dont wanna be like peggy off east is east forever! hahahahahhah

im thinking the same too... i dont wanna be like peggy off east is east forever! hahahahahhah

Lmaoooooooo! I think were be okay, im gunna try watch what i eat.. bit hard tho! ill just go on some mad diet after lmao

well i havent had an appetite for a good few weeks now so i dont think ill be putting much more weight on than i already have, fingers crossedd!

haha i dont really tend to know what i fancy to eat anymore if you know what i mean?
i just look in our cupboard.. because we have like a crisps and chocolate and biscuit cupboard like.. and ive always felt i need to eat sumthing before my sister gets her hands on all the good stuf lmao :p xx

i completely know where your coming from!!!! ive been like that all the way through pg i just never fancy anything, i root through the cupboards and just dont want any of it! lol

Does anyone here have aim or msn?
i could use someone to talk to :\

i completely know where your coming from!!!! ive been like that all the way through pg i just never fancy anything, i root through the cupboards and just dont want any of it! lol

and i just eat it purely for the sake of itt lmaooo

ME TOO!!
omg i was just gonna post this, its really getting to me now cos if i dont like look at the time and think oh shit iv not eaten in hours i would just forget to completely :|
i know its bad but today i had some cereal at about 11 then went to town and came back home at 4-5ish and iv literally only just now (9pm) thought oh god better eat something
it didnt even cross my mind
i just dont feel hungry and nothing appeals to me at all :shrug:
aaaargh :(

yerr! i no and like ive just had steak and chips
i over done it with the chips
but just ate them ALLL!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members