S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

This is minging on the foto ive found!
in the book its pattened and evrything but its mix and match and the green looks nicer.. :| lol
https://www.littlewoods.com/rf/p.do...s_item_loc_id=1&product=665544805&pageSize=12

if u look down to accesories should be like seat liner and head hugger? thats the patten thats on it like at the back..? if u get me lol xx

ahh yer i see the pattern you mean. thats really nice! :thumbup:

and the carseat i can buy seprate that matches toooo!!
it looks gourgeous in the catalouge tho.. and nothing else seeeems to come as close but i wana get it nowwwww!! when am i allowed it :( lol xx

19 weeks.. look at the foto..
https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/fetaldevelopment/19weeks/
is my baby folded like that :O!!

:rofl:

that pics abit silly tbh lol i spose baby could be like that but i doubt it wouldnt be very comfy? haha x

and the carseat i can buy seprate that matches toooo!!
it looks gourgeous in the catalouge tho.. and nothing else seeeems to come as close but i wana get it nowwwww!! when am i allowed it :( lol xx
whenever you want ;) youll be thankful later on if you get some stuff sorted early :D

19 weeks.. look at the foto..
https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/fetaldevelopment/19weeks/
is my baby folded like that :O!!
hahaha idk those pics always freaked me out abit!
they are weirdly flexible though ;):shrug:

Ahaha it did make me giggle!!!!!!
i just imagine him or her to be lieing how i saw when i went for my scan!

well i dont knoww becus of that bad luck thing lmaoooo xx

haha its worryinggg!!! i hope ur okay down there holded up LO lmao reminds me of a folded deck chair? lolol x

i dont believe in the bad luck jargon, my room heres full of his things :) my dad hasnt brought the pram up with him yet tho hes 'pimping it up' lol i think hes adding lots of leopard print and stuff courtesy of camden :) i hear its 3 wheeled and beige ut thats all i no. I like yours Anna :)

LEPORD PRINT
I LOVEE LEPORD PRINT!!
omg omg omggggggggggggggg
ur HAVEEEE to get a photo :p !!!!!!!!!

haha.. so i will be okay just to get the pram do u rekon?xxx

yes siree, if u believe old wives tales youll believe anything lol they say- if a woman has heartburn the babies hair will be curly :haha: most women get heartburn and im sure theres not lots of curly babies strolling around. i just checked out that position, your babies magic! Lol

Apparently if you get heartburn really bad it means alot of hair.. iv not heard of curly hair lol

yes siree, if u believe old wives tales youll believe anything lol they say- if a woman has heartburn the babies hair will be curly :haha: most women get heartburn and im sure theres not lots of curly babies strolling around. i just checked out that position, your babies magic! Lol

did that post twice, my phones tripping out sorry. Yeah leopard prints a passion of mine has been for a few years now i have no idea how or why just absolutely adore it :) Dexter maybe a boy but im smothering him iin leopard print :) heh

hairy then theres not lots of hairy babies totting around lol. basically they chat bare wet. I never heard so muchh rubbish! Theyre just designed to scare monger people lol.

hey girls :)
my midwifes appointments on this wednesday now.
what sort of questions will the midwife ask me? because my babys dads best friend is coming with me seen as babys dad wants nothing to do with me or bump :(
but i dont want it to be awkward for him.
its a really weird situation to understand, but me and FOB's best friend have been really close for a while, & he says he doesnt want me to do this without any support, and he also said he's excited to be daddy :/
will i be giving the wrong impression by letting him come to scans and stuff with me, or am i just reading too much into it?
sorry for the rant & all the questions :)

hey girls :)
my midwifes appointments on this wednesday now.
what sort of questions will the midwife ask me? because my babys dads best friend is coming with me seen as babys dad wants nothing to do with me or bump :(
but i dont want it to be awkward for him.
its a really weird situation to understand, but me and FOB's best friend have been really close for a while, & he says he doesnt want me to do this without any support, and he also said he's excited to be daddy :/
will i be giving the wrong impression by letting him come to scans and stuff with me, or am i just reading too much into it?
sorry for the rant & all the questions :)

is it your first appt? its normally quite long, about an hour, they take your bp, height, weight, and ask alot of questions about your and FOBs contact info and family medical history. nothing 'embarrassing' as far as i remember :D although i have heard girls say they have an 'internal' examination on the 1st appt but i think thats usually US girls :shrug: its unlikely but if they do, this guy obv could just leave the room or something :haha:
i think its good you have someone to support you through this, come to scans etc, but make sure youre clear with him that he is a FRIEND and FOB is the FOB! sounds hes getting a little carried away
x

thats alright then :)
yeah ive told him he'll be more like a god father to baby, but its a really complicated situation.
FOB doesnt even know about the baby yet because he wont reply to texts, answer his phone or stay around when i go to meet him :(
we broke up on really bad terms *he'd been cheating for almost 4months* and after we ended me & this other lad started getting really close, although we didnt start seeing eachother. he's older and i know he wants a child but im not sure if after everything im ready for a relationship and i need to keep my head clear for when bumps here.
so im really scared of him taking it the wrong way. obviously he knows he's not biologically babys dad but do you think it'll be a bad idea letting him have alot of contact with the baby or should i allow it?
im so confused right now & im sorry if im making no sense :( x

thats alright then :)
yeah ive told him he'll be more like a god father to baby, but its a really complicated situation.
FOB doesnt even know about the baby yet because he wont reply to texts, answer his phone or stay around when i go to meet him :(
we broke up on really bad terms *he'd been cheating for almost 4months* and after we ended me & this other lad started getting really close, although we didnt start seeing eachother. he's older and i know he wants a child but im not sure if after everything im ready for a relationship and i need to keep my head clear for when bumps here.
so im really scared of him taking it the wrong way. obviously he knows he's not biologically babys dad but do you think it'll be a bad idea letting him have alot of contact with the baby or should i allow it?
im so confused right now & im sorry if im making no sense :( x

you make sense :hugs:
i dont see a problem with letting him see a lot of the baby and stuff as long as he knows you dont want him to be around to be a "father figure", it is just as a friend! get that into his head and i think it should be fine! xx

hopefully :)
& yes it is my first app, i only just realised you asked. sorry hun.
is it 16 weeks when you find out the sex?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"