S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

I am Andrea. I am 19 years old. I am a single mother. Should I even mention the dad? Nope. He dont deserve it. I made my princess on my own :winkwink: My princesses due date is April 15, 2010!! Her name will be Princess Peyton Ryleigh

I am Andrea. I am 19 years old. I am a single mother. Should I even mention the dad? Nope. He dont deserve it. I made my princess on my own :winkwink: My princesses due date is April 15, 2010!! Her name will be Princess Peyton Ryleigh

awe welcome .
I'm 19 years old as well
love the name you picked out:thumbup:

Does anyone here have aim or msn?
i could use someone to talk to :\
im afraid i dont have aim and barely go on msn but i hope you find someone who does :hugs:

welcome :hi: im anna im 17 and due 14th march (30+2 weeks pg) :) xx

:hi:! im ellie, nearly 17, nearly 32 weeks with a little boy called Dexter Jay :)

so girlies im officially becoming SICK OF LIFE. SICK OF EVERYONE IN IT!!!!
:growlmad: i just want Dexter to be here come on Dexter!!!!!!!!

so girlies im officially becoming SICK OF LIFE. SICK OF EVERYONE IN IT!!!!
i just want Dexter to be here come on Dexter!!!!!!!!

wishing for a premmie, are we?

Just to update Sophies thread even though i have on the other one in buddies section..
she text me this morning saying...

"Just got out of hospital from staying overnight as a severe uti was causing contractions. they stopped the contractions and ive been sent home with medication and put on bedrest."

She wanted me to let all you know.

Just to update Sophies thread even though i have on the other one in buddies section..

"Just got out of hospital from staying overnight as a severe uti was causing contractions. they stopped the contractions and ive been sent home with medication and put on bedrest."

aww bless her hope shes doing better now. thanks for letting us know xxx

She said shell try get on here soon but can understand if she doesnt as shes on bedrest :hugs:

whats happened with sophie
why dont i kno anything please :o!! x

Here**

Ohhh :)

hehe thought i had missed it and not read anything :D hehe

do u think my bumps supposed tobe like that on my ticker lmao x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member