S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

hey everyone
you know those baby's 1st year books?
they are like photo albums but you write in them? like a keep sake.
anyway i want one really badly but everytime I see one I like, its like
"me and daddy were thinking this when baby did this ..... "
or "when me and daddy found out you were a boy we felt"
I think you get what I mean, but I can't find one that doesn't have so much with fathers in it:( don't they make ones for single mommys?
i feel like everything like this is another big kick in the teeth :( haha
all the emails i get for the various pregnancy clubs im subscribed to (for the freebies ;)) say that kinda thing as well, or like "get your other half to give you a relaxing back rub!" its like grrrrr if only!! :dohh:
ive been feeling so bitter about the whole 'being single' thing lately, and so angry at him! even though it was pretty mutual :\ he could be doing a lot more. :growlmad: and just seems happy couples are being rubbed in my face all the time haha :(

Look like I belong here now...Oh well.
oh no, is that recent? :(
welcome anyway :) xx

i havnt got a baby book just yet..
ive got a little photo frame tho.. yu put a new born photo in.. and like 1 months 2 months ect ect .. up 2 a yearr :) Its nicee! x
i want one of them! :thumbup:

ive got one of them photo frames theyre so sweet :)
i got it bought for christmas, with a big one in the middle for the 1st birthday :) love it! I wish i hadnt have wrote about FOB in that book now ive gotta fork another tenner out for another one, its ok though ill get the peter rabbit one this time :)

hey everyone
I think you get what I mean, but I can't find one that doesn't have so much with fathers in it:( don't they make ones for single mommys?
all the emails i get for the various pregnancy clubs im subscribed to (for the freebies ;)) say that kinda thing as well, or like "get your other half to give you a relaxing back rub!" its like grrrrr if only!! :dohh:
ive been feeling so bitter about the whole 'being single' thing lately, and so angry at him! even though it was pretty mutual :\ he could be doing a lot more. :growlmad: and just seems happy couples are being rubbed in my face all the time haha :(

awe I know, Some days things like this don't bug me,then days they make me cry then others I'm really mad about them :dohh:

hey everyone

awe I know, Some days things like this don't bug me,then days they make me cry then others I'm really mad about them :dohh:

I totally understand where your coming from! It makes me so mad! I got a memory booklet for christmas for Peyton and I asks daddys name and about him and his family tree. I was like, HA!! I should fill my name in there too! lol

the photoframe i got was only a fiver
my mommy got it when we was shopping lmaoo :p haha
it looks exspencive 2!
from home bargains, i love that place.. thats if any of you have one?Xx

it looks exspencive 2!

yeyy, we have a home bargains ;) might have to check it out!

it looks exspencive 2!

yeyy, we have a home bargains ;) might have to check it out!

haha i love homebargians
i got the most cutesttttt baby changing mat from there for 4 pound
its gotta duck on it and it says quack quack quack :D
its sooo cuteeeee!!!!

yer if its the one im thinking of! yeah it is, theres one in the city centre :) xx

aha ill av 2 look out for the nappies :p hehe..
have any of you started getting your supply of nappies? or when did yu start 2?xx

have any of you started getting your supply of nappies? or when did yu start 2?xx

yeah ive got 3 packs of newborn size 1 :thumbup:
mainly just cos they all had deals on ;) like, 'buy this pack of nappies and get a ton of free stuff'... type thing! thought i might as well stock up
xx

mainly just cos they all had deals on ;) like, 'buy this pack of nappies and get a ton of free stuff'... type thing! thought i might as well stock up
xx

yerr im gunna stock up.. so its best to get size 1??x

haha il have to do it,
does anybody know a proper link to 16 and pregnant the full episode 1?xx

xx

yerr im gunna stock up.. so its best to get size 1??x
yeah probably, maybe a couple of size 2s too in case you have a hoooge baby :shock: lol

haha il have to do it,
does anybody know a proper link to 16 and pregnant the full episode 1?xx
not yet, youtube have deleted alot of it :(

ahah aww thankz anna <3

haha a huge baby :)
funny..
i cant waitttt for my bump to formm!!
i feel like this backaches for nothing lmao .. here i go againn moanin about it.. sorry girls x

Look like I belong here now...Oh well.
oh no, is that recent? :(
welcome anyway :) xx

Yeah, it's recent, but I'm okay with it. I already knew I'd be doing it on my on from the start. Plus, I'm not really doing it alone, my family is super supportive and is helping me out a lot.

thats good :thumbup: i had kind of accepted it would happen eventually before it happened too, softens the blow a lot! plus we'll all be great on our own anyway ;)
soo, whats your name, how old are you, where are you from etc etc ? :D
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"